PDA

View Full Version : ASTRAL WARRIOR FOR HIRE

Kashmirror
1st June 2010, 01:35 AM
Hello there all you Astral WARRIORS,
Would you like to right a very big wrong in the world? Would you like to be paid for doing astral battle in order to save my life? Well then, please PM me, because you are in Luck!!! Right now, I am looking to Hire an astral Guard/warrior to protect me while I learn "Mastering Astral projection in 90 days." I am dedicated to learning this, and will quit my job and even relocate :D :shock: just to make it convenient for you to protect me. Why do I need protection? I can explain further in a PM. But just for all you curious ones, I am being picked on by others who have learned projection,(bad people who know how to project) and they are making it so crazy and impossible for me to learn without someone actually astrally fending them off from me. But don't worry, I don't think they are really all that powerful and it won't be that hard to deal with them. This is a serious job, I will travel anywhere in this world just so you can guard me, just to make this harassment stop and to learn projection once and for all!!!
IF ANYONE is interested, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. You won't regret it! Thanks- Have a great day!
KASH.