PDA

View Full Version : Does too much thinking activates Ajna chakra?

iadnon
1st June 2010, 12:21 PM
Hey:

I'm suffering my June exam time. Some of the subjects have to be memorized by heart, and that imposes me a lot of psychological pressure. Last night I was studying, and I felt like if the information would be flowing along my face (sort of synesthesia). At the end of the study-session I was feeling a kind of an electrical cloud in my eyebrow area. It was very pleasant, like and inner massage, while I was still feeling that the information was flowing somehow.

I've read that some chakras can wake up suddenly due to stress, shocks or continuous pressure. Has someone experienced something like that?

Thanks!

Korpo
1st June 2010, 08:34 PM
Isn't the third eye chakra directly related to thought?

Maybe the fact that you have a rather open third eye (IIRC) resulted in simply "venting" an information overload (eletric cloud). Kind of like a little safety valve. Most people who have not the option of having such a release (because of blocks) would probably get a pressure headache instead.

Just some speculation.

Oliver

iadnon
2nd June 2010, 06:20 PM
Korpo:

I agree with you.

I was a bit stranged, because the feeling expands and takes the eye and nose area (specially the eyes). And the psychological effects are, also, quite weird, because I'm feeling something like "I want more information!", and I'm also feeling overconfident about the final grades (the previous exam-time the sensation was the opposite).

Thanks for your time!

Korpo
5th June 2010, 10:56 AM
Hello, andonitxo.

Interesting. The eye-nose bridge and the eye area is where I recently have to do most blockage release work - on every muscle strand in and around my right eye for example. This area is so very inter-related, I think it might have to do a lot with how we conduct our basic information-processing.

I think the idea of wanting more information is interesting. Sounds like you're aligned with what you're learning. If you think it actually benefitted your learning efforts, that it sounds like a Good Thing (TM) happening to you here, no?

Be well,
Oliver