PDA

View Full Version : next day bad attitude

asprid
3rd March 2006, 01:17 AM
i was wondering if anyone else has this problem i first started using the book learn to astral in 90 days and could always get to the vibrational stage but no further so i started using theta brainwave cds and then progressed to guided hypnosis by dick sutphen because everyone says to try everything and so i did i have gone past the vibrational stage and i have heard some thing that sounds like people talking and some banging and other various sounds and some kind of vague pictures in my mind but all in all it is quite pleasant i feel really relaxed but when i come out of it i am really spaced out but that goes away in about ten minutes,my problem is the next day i am a bear to be around i am arguementative stressed out and a really bad attitude,it is like i am somebody else,and can be quite distructive to my relationships with my friends,know my question is could this be a side effect of astral or is it maybe the hypnosis cd i am listening to,i also listen to jose silva living your alpha life centering exercise and i always get positive feedback and always feel great afterwards,has anyone else tried any dick sutphen astral travel hypnosis cds, any info would be really appreciated

CFTraveler
3rd March 2006, 01:47 PM
It is possible you're not getting enough sleep. Sometimes in the beginning the emphasis on trying to stay aware as long as possible and the anxiety of trying to do something can sap you of energy, and that can affect your mood. Some people get tired, some people get cranky. :lol: With time your body will get used to your 'new' routine, and there will be more energy. If this is becoming a real problem, take off a few days for restful relaxation and then start where you left off. Sometimes this in itself is all you need.

BriMercer
6th March 2006, 11:22 PM
I've tried the Sutphen CDs back in college (when they were cassette tapes, not CDs). I never had much success with them for OBE but that was before I knew the basics. They are great for relaxation!

Brian

enoch
8th March 2006, 11:53 AM
I think CF may be right here..depending on when you practice. Better to escape to the bedroom an hour or so earlier in the evening and always end your practice with some extra time devoted to wind down before sleep. As someone who suffers terribe insomnia I have to follow a strict bedtime routine to allow me to drift off. This meant amending my sessions to the daytime as opposed to night. Chin up! :wink: