PDA

View Full Version : Is focus 10 sufficient???

mark_james
2nd June 2010, 07:23 AM
I've starting doing the Hemi-Sync with the sole intention of leaving the body in time and examining the etheric body for the realization that I am not the physical body. With that, I was curious if it is possible to OBE from the advanced focus 10 track alone, or will I need to continie to progress throuh other tracks to achieve an OBE. Thanks in advance.

Korpo
2nd June 2010, 09:56 AM
Hello, mark_james.

The first time I ever tried to use Hemi-Sync, before knowing what to expect or what will happen, the Focus 10 signal triggered something that almost pulled me out of body. I aborted, only in hindsight realising that this was what I had intended. :?

So, Focus 10 can be helpful or "sufficient."

However, my first spontaneous OBE I did have after a session of Focus 12. Focus 12 effects were more pronounced for me in general.

Be well,
Oliver

CFTraveler
2nd June 2010, 02:30 PM
In other words, it's possible to OBE from Focus 10, but it's easier (and more likely) from Focus 12.

Korpo
2nd June 2010, 03:08 PM
It seemed that way. :)

I don't really understand what you should expect from Focus 10 or 12. I think it's better not to expect anything! That's what gave me best results. Makes it hard to repeat though... :?

Oliver