PDA

View Full Version : What is intelligence?

farewell2arms
2nd June 2010, 01:37 PM
The pure genius composition of the physical plane never ceases to amaze me. Everywhere I look I see potential for evolution, a perfect, bug-free system.

If reality where a computer designed program, it would have to be beta-tested for quite a few times before being put out on the market. And designing a program requires intelligence. What about designing our reality?

We are both the program and the creators, but what part does intelligence play in all of this? Is it required to express deeper levels of consciousness? Are we as individuals the divided sum of a greater intelligence, ever growing by direct experience of self, in turn manifesting through us the flavours of potential growth?

CFTraveler
2nd June 2010, 02:53 PM
I'm stayin' out of this one.

ButterflyWoman
2nd June 2010, 03:17 PM
Nobody knows what "intelligence" actually is. That's why they have such a hard time creating artificial intelligence. We can't define organic intelligence, how are we going to duplicate it?

Tutor
2nd June 2010, 07:25 PM
what is not intelligence, which has nothing to do with intellectual prowess?

intelligence is that which serves. intellect as we see through it serves one alone. while intelligence serves all, or from one may serve others.

none of us can become our fullness without going through the intellect and in that serving of ourself alone become defeated into surrender. this victory, or glory is not any one's however, as it fully belongs to intelligence, which would dawn upon the surrendered intellect through an arriving process from behind it, from where the intellect never imagined it would come sweeping through.

just when we thought the physical flesh served no more purpose than to make us feel imprisoned, it would prove as the hard circuitry of our streaming freedom.

so, a flow is established of up to and raining down to, a cycle of flushing and cleansing the whole union of bodies now overlaying into the alignment of images as one image of clarification.

hindsight is 20/20

the arc of life in and of The Life.