PDA

View Full Version : Would a free flow track be more useful?

mark_james
3rd June 2010, 04:57 PM
I am currently working with advanced focus 10, but I got the idea that maybe being in a free flow and doing resonant tuning, energy balloon, and focus 10 for longer periods (to achieve deeper states) might work better than a guided focus 10. Any thoughts?

Yamabushi
4th June 2010, 05:45 AM
I use Free Flow for any sort of "out of body" work (remote sensing or remote influence) that does not call for an actual out of body experience. That's not to say that Free Flow can't be used to achieve an OBE state -- I just don't use it for that. It certainly accustomed me to deepening and using Focus 10, moreso than the Advanced 10 tape. Give it a try and see if it works!

YB

FourthDimension
4th June 2010, 03:39 PM
I also find that once you learned the basics a free flow track is more convenient but don't limit yourself just to the free flow track on Monroe's gateway experience series 1 you can find many of the same music online there is Buddhist mantra's or relaxing melody's any music that you enjoy that does not have any verbal information or words in i consider to be a free flow track also speak from my own experience i find that after the gateway series 1 everything else in the series or a bit too surreal and not of any use but thats just my oppinion.

Korpo
5th June 2010, 08:47 AM
I am currently working with advanced focus 10, but I got the idea that maybe being in a free flow and doing resonant tuning, energy balloon, and focus 10 for longer periods (to achieve deeper states) might work better than a guided focus 10. Any thoughts?

The free flow tracks are good for experimenting around with the state.

I found the introduction to Focus 10 one of the most useful tracks in the series, because you get to practice the cue that brings you into Focus 10. I had the most interesting if not to say weirdest results with the Focus 12 tracks.

Be well,
Oliver

FourthDimension
5th June 2010, 02:10 PM
series 2 worked for you?

Korpo
5th June 2010, 07:34 PM
Hello, FourthDimension.

series 2 worked for you?

Depends on what you want of it. I had strong effects with Focus 12. I experienced stretching of time, deeper trance, and a spontaneous etheric OBE at night after using it. All kinds of effects, really.

In my opinion Focus 10 lays the groundwork, and Focus 12 takes it further.

Be well,
Oliver

ganjeshakar
1st August 2010, 01:27 AM
If I'm laying down I usually will fall asleep without some voice to keep that awareness. I like hearing Robert Monroe guiding me along at least at the early stage I'm at.