PDA

View Full Version : K and food ?

niki123
5th June 2010, 08:18 PM
Lately,I've filled my plate with food but I either get too nauseous to eat it or I only eat a little bit,lol.Sometimes just looking at food makes me puke and this is food I cook and everybody else loves.Anyone else ? :(

Neil Templar
5th June 2010, 11:35 PM
is this all food, or specific food types?
how are you preparing it?
microwave?

niki123
5th June 2010, 11:50 PM
No,I don't microwave anything.It's usually meat like beef and chicken and sausage but sometimes I don't know if I am able to eat it until I'll take a few bites and then I can't eat anymore.It happened with rice too and cucumbers and I became lactose intolerant and I can't drink milk but I can eat cheese.Also I used to love blue cheese but now I don't like it anymore,lol.

Jananz
6th June 2010, 12:14 AM
K changes the serotonin system in your GI tract, don't force yourself to eat.
Try superfood smoothies, green drinks and fruit.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.p ... iniandDiet (http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=KundaliniandDiet)

Neil Templar
6th June 2010, 12:16 AM
sounds like a pain in the butt Niki! :shock:
i guess your body is going thru some changes and letting you know what it needs or doesn't need.
pity it can't tell you before you've prepared it huh?!

Neil Templar
6th June 2010, 12:19 AM
ah, yes.
a more constructive answer Jananz. :wink:

ButterflyWoman
6th June 2010, 05:36 AM
Nothing to do with Kundalini, but this happened to me all the time when I was pregnant (at least, the last two pregnancies, which were post-K).

I found that one way to deal with it was to eat frequent, small meals or substantial snacks, like every two to three hours. Sometimes I'd have some sultanas (raisins), sometimes I'd eat a piece of whole wheat toast, sometimes I'd have something a little more filling, but generally if I kept my blood sugar even (low-fat, high quality carbohydrates, nothing too processed), the nausea wasn't as much of an issue. If I let myself get hungry, I'd get the nausea problems.

You may as well give it a try and see how you go with it.

niki123
6th June 2010, 10:47 AM
Thank you CaterpillarWoman,Neil and Jananz.Hmm,the nausea usually comes after I start eating and I never know if the food agrees with me before I start eating ,although sometimes I do know.I don't know about a raw food diet but I do eat raw veggies as much as I can and I eat fruit a lot. :)

ButterflyWoman
6th June 2010, 11:06 AM
Yup. In my case, I'm pretty sure it was blood sugar. Your blood sugar gets low, and when you start to eat, you get a rush of insulin in order to process it and keep the levels regulated. Unfortunately, too much insulin can cause really bad nausea, amongst many other things. That's why the frequent small meals helps. (A lot of diabetics have to eat that way, too.)

Very possibly, the changes wrought by Kundalini (and other factors) may make you more sensitive to insulin. It wouldn't be too weird to consider that as a possibility.

niki123
7th June 2010, 12:37 AM
Good to know,CaterpillarWoman.I know that I have low blood sugar so I'm not a diabetic and twice I got shaky and sweated profusely and felt that I was going to faint.Eating fruit and getting some air solved that problem but when I told my Dr.about this he didn't know what it was.

Yup. In my case, I'm pretty sure it was blood sugar. Your blood sugar gets low, and when you start to eat, you get a rush of insulin in order to process it and keep the levels regulated. Unfortunately, too much insulin can cause really bad nausea, amongst many other things. That's why the frequent small meals helps. (A lot of diabetics have to eat that way, too.)

Very possibly, the changes wrought by Kundalini (and other factors) may make you more sensitive to insulin. It wouldn't be too weird to consider that as a possibility.

Tutor
7th June 2010, 01:51 PM
yup, be sure to supplement your diet with high calorie nutritional drinks. I once fell from 180 to 131 in just a short time of this. the worse of it was losing muscle mass to the body's aquisition of what it needed, because i didnt have any fat stores to speak of.

oddly enough, i kinda sensed at the time that my whole body was transmuting hurt and grief through one purgation. I felt like a dish rag being wrung out. close to the end of this period i had an emotional breakthrough.

I remember the day, it was like a sea of tears were pressing against me from within. I fought is back for most of the morning. then suddenly i broke loose crying and you'd thought someone close had suddenly dyed.

this was not just weeping or sobbing, this was huge violent surges of uncontrollable crying, snot running and all. i couldnt hardly get my breath to even speak. scared the heck out of folks with me that day.

finally i could chokingly speak through the outpouring anguish, and alls i could say, over and over was, "I never meant to hurt anyone....god forgive me", there in the kitchen floor on my side in the fetal position.

after a few hours of that i was exhausted, and i lay there in the floor asleep for a bit. my then wife woke me up saying our son would be home from school in a few minutes, so i got up and got me ole self together.

but that was the end of the period as a whole, as the days proceeded from that cathartic episode, i felt better, began to eat as i needed to..etc.

the usual method for these working out of "old stuff" is through manifested illnesses in the physical body. so, i imagine that with a kundalini uprising this usual method is circumvented, and the body functions without our self-induced holding back.

with the body in charge this way, it begins to rapidly transmute the "old stuff" in its natural way, thus purging the body itself of unnatural toxins, these toxins manifest from "old stuff".

so, it is actually an autonomous healing that is going on, and could be potential health threatening from the outside lookin in on what is misunderstood. yet, it is dangerous as far as the overall present health condition goes.

like, not during this particular episode, but a few years later I had a minor heart attack during the peak episode. i was alone at the time and had no idea that i'd even had a heart attack, but i knew something happened to severely weaken me, and i layed in the bed for the following three days recovering, only getting up for bathroom needs and maybe eating a bit once a day during the recovery.

so, yeah, as Jananz indicates, feed the body superfoods that are minimal in size but pack in them what you need, preferably liquids.

but, i trust my body in these times that it being as an autonomous system, it would not place itself in too much danger. i've always been the better for it, after these uprisings subside.

the body is attempting to clear itself as the physical circuitry where two energies are coming together. thus, the body is the temple wherein comes marriage of these two as one arced covenant of whole being.

given the unique nature of of any one person, this could take several uprisings, they each as big as the systemic body might endure, in consideration of the all things (life) weighed in the balance.

sometimes one might think to discount a small episode as being something else, but all in all it breaks through ever how many blockages as it has to, be they small or large in their holdings.

like contractions of a mother in labor that build toward the climactic birth. but, we must also realize that the whole body of what is, or the mother, is in some peril while in the nature of birthing. so we must as the individual apply ourselves with common sense and do what we can to to 'ensure' health while the body autonomously purges what is not the body's best interests in the super-goal of becoming a whole in the union.

unfortunately we humans dont come with a handbook, and every birth is as unique as any one.

but, just like is electricity, the breakers are least thrown and energy is less dangerous when there is a grounded presence in the center performing 'restriction'. 'restriction' a concept worthy of study and practice.

because in this 'science' the ground is key to the arc of life.

practiced, this concept allows instantaneous and controllable feed equal to the call of the moment.

this circumvents the old way in which the body/brain chemically reacted to every outlying action, and delivers the true and natural response-ability. but, this is not the individual will which would again fall back on reactionary modality, but rather it is utilizing the grounded circuit that would from a will beyond reactionary...understandingly respond.

so..., persevere the fires that would free you from within. use caution and utilize the emerging common sense in our rather uncommon sense of a world without, it outlying.

life has triggers, beware the uncommon-self that would allow them to be pulled.

always remember that despite what you might think of yourself you are 'in it' as perfection. for from you as perfect potential reaching through this present you to the perfected you already formed.

this does not berate the 'present you', for without you present, neither below or above could systemically be.

the present you is the life from which the living beingness would provide. the purpose of electricity is to provide a function, say as a light bulb to see by. this is the present you, the bright and shining star in the midst of uniting splendour in a union of present being.

i know, we under rate our humannous, as if it is to be scorned and damned all to hell in its misunderstood severity. however, you, as you presently are, are indeed the 'splendour' of present life, which without, all the livingness of perfect potentiality and prefected goal could not be.

ground your self, be true to your own self. there is nowhere but 'here', this perfect moment which within you find yourself living your glorious life.

endless perfect potential in its dark/negative unmanifest state would imaginatively seem as the dwelling place of great monstrous hellish import. the perfect potency illustriously lighted on high would seem as if it is our heavenly destiny to reach.

however, these two serve the one present in the midst, where life would find itself truely being.

this 'midst' is ours for the grounding, each one at a time, and all in all in its due time.

just be......you, the very meaning of all which has purposefully delivered this very present you.

our inheritance..., this earth, our garden of beingness, where within and without we find our being as life.

there is no where from or where to, no beginning nor finish line, no race at all. we are 'here' right now, every one where life is ever on the centered line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDGuyGPJ_JE

welcome home,

tim

eyeoneblack
9th June 2010, 12:15 AM
the body is attempting to clear itself as the physical circuitry where two energies are coming together.

Hermetically speaking I believe the energies you are referring to are represented by the Sun and the Moon. The fully awakened Kundalini is a marriage or copulation of the Moon and the Sun at the Crown chakra. It's all very Kabbalah so I'll leave it at that.

---

Just wondering, has a K event caused anybody to want to drink hard liquor and a lot of it? I nearly killed myself along with a sleepless marathon of writing and reading.

Diet wise the K doesn't ask much of me, and I don't eat much. From time to time I feel the need to have a raw steak - maybe twice a year, but that's ok as long as you eat a good cut of beef (fillet) with a great sauce. Sometimes I have an odd urge for lots of cabbage or oysters. These things in waves.

niki123
9th June 2010, 01:13 PM
Considering that 4 years ago when K first started I had no desire to eat for 3 months straight,I now eat but I never know what I like to eat.No hard liquor here but I never drank anything alcoholic before either only water.Raw beef?Yuck! Mine has to be well done and I don't eat it often.I'ver had urges for cabbage and oysters too but not lately.Is it just me but in the winter I freeze and I eat a lot but in the summer I sweat like a pig more than everybody else and I eat much less ?Sometimes I open the fridge and I can't find anything I want to eat,everything feels disgusting,lol. :D

the body is attempting to clear itself as the physical circuitry where two energies are coming together.

Hermetically speaking I believe the energies you are referring to are represented by the Sun and the Moon. The fully awakened Kundalini is a marriage or copulation of the Moon and the Sun at the Crown chakra. It's all very Kabbalah so I'll leave it at that.

---

Just wondering, has a K event caused anybody to want to drink hard liquor and a lot of it? I nearly killed myself along with a sleepless marathon of writing and reading.

Diet wise the K doesn't ask much of me, and I don't eat much. From time to time I feel the need to have a raw steak - maybe twice a year, but that's ok as long as you eat a good cut of beef (fillet) with a great sauce. Sometimes I have an odd urge for lots of cabbage or oysters. These things in waves.

Tutor
9th June 2010, 03:51 PM

---

heya eyeonblack,

welcome back bro!

hmmmm...i would reckon that the crown is the grand production of this refered to oneness, and instead point to the heart of it as being the completed marriage, and further down the sacral being the unwed lustful copulation in innocense rendered of the reunting and mating soul/s. the solar is the where the complexities as so to speak juggled in the performance of bringing balanced resolve of simplicity.

one cannot apply to this the world's ideals of marriage, or said practices. for in them are plastered sinfulness, guilt and shame; they outside of the unchanging state of innocense.

but by comparison we may see the common ideological theme connective twain world outlying and innocense maintained within.

ya see, the whole of it is any One as oneness in an ultimate display of passion via the crown. it isnt a goal oriented climb to the top of the hill where winner takes all. the whole is sytemically responsible for the display, take any part away as being less important and the system is broken, just as are the vows of marriage often broken and torn asunder, and have thus founded distrust.

we'd be in a hell of a shape, wouldnt we, if suddenly one single planet and/or moon were plucked from its important locality within the whoel systemic solar display of life giving resonance. the earth as it is would cease to be our sanctuary of life's resolving nature.

in the book of hosea this trial and error worldy viewpoint is revealed, wherein hosea finally surrenders his 'ego god self' in judgement, and thereby undertakes the way of truth, toward accepting her as she is, and in having done so realized not saving her, but rather through her having saved himself.

the movie "black snake moan" is a great rendition of this truth.

there is only one woman and one man, to say there is one feminine and one masculine, these two senses of being, which in the union are whole sentient being. and yes, the moon and the sun are symbolic to this truth. she the moon and he the sun.

yet, in study we see through these symbolic representations, that it is she who hands off truth, she whom unclothed would by him be covered. it is only when he would not clothe that she in her nakedness would truly give her self to him. this pointing at the sacral love fest in the cleansing of waters, they perhaps the tears of ages in the causal arena of misunderstanding.

brother, as far as alcohol is concerned, this is wordly symptom, an effect connective to an underlying causal body. who can say if it is K related, but i would say that it is 'fear' related, as in just letting it rock while rolling with the punches. I can suggest no better cure than AA bro, which works inwardly to cause.

diet, i dont know, each to their own. statiscally it doesnt pan out either way, just as any prescription drug test reveals in the comparisons between actual drug and placebo. it is all in the mind and the mind is not anyone per se, as it is merely the tool of sentient being.

understanding that alcohol is productive of preemptive sight, such as say LSD, peyote...etc. these induce the false carried from without and into the true vision. many have thought to have seeen the true vision through such methods, however, it could not have been true seeing as the false colored it with worldly reasoning or intellectual imagery constructive of thoughts.

there is a vast difference between hallucinations and visions. but i defer this sort of expertise to wstein/walter, as i see he is quite proficiently learned in it.

therefore, i am not touting aboriginal uses of herbs, for they in baby steps do arrive to the true vision.

non-aboriginals greedily grasp at what takes years in the practice to step in to. once again, in greed, making her as the whore, wherein she will gladly reflect further falsity toward one;s ultimate future surrender to her truth rendering actuality.

as i've indicated before eyeoneblack, dont take me seriously, like everyone else i am within a certainty fallible, and i am only trying to state 'whatever' as clearly as i can. it is more or less foolishness to me that i let freely express itself, that i would even try to explain the incomprehensible human conundrum which is as varied as there are humans in unique representations in and of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzWsbnjn ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzWsbnjnFWs&feature=related)

for "I" have found myself at such foolish ends in this worldly life, as we all do in our own way.

but hey, listen up bro, dont be ashamed of whatever crutch you may have gathered up in your walk. dont apply guilt to it, for there is the cycle of repetition made. just see it for what it is, it not being you, and merely a crutch for a wounded veteran of human beingness. amble on in bro with all due grace, just as you are; for in this unconditional love of your self you are seen as that truth which meets with perfect reflection HER. she is no judge bro, she merely is a keen eye of discerning, who knows bull♥♥♥♥ when she sees it and thereby honestly responds as the true reflection of unchanging truth.

like her warrior husband returning from war, hobbling on in upon crutches, she will embrace you and love you just as you are, lock stock and barrel, her blessed hero reflective of her undaunted and awaiting love.

all this reaching for perfection in a world of effects is nonsense bro. perfection is merely truth, yours-mine-everyones, bad and good all tangled up together at once. no one is never not in their personal truth, regardless of how it may look like from the outside looking in.

she has no need of a knight in shining armor to ride up on a white horse and save her. it is she whom saves with her healing love of renewal.

so bro, dont forget that where there is a black eye, that it is actually black and blue, that while the black may seem repulsive, that the true blue would tell of its very present outcoming healing.

the latter is yellowish, or that wisdom that says within, "well, I'll not do that jackass thang again.".

you dont need absolution from any person bro. let no one accuse you, not even yourself as one in it. just love you as you are in a perfect resolve that she may see no bull♥♥♥♥ walking within you. this because for a person in the world to give absolution to another is pure nonsense, for they would have to hold up accusation in their thinking if they are of themselves giving absolution to another.

just be, with no pretending to be, or intending to be further on down the road. life is brief bro, time runs out, right now is what we got, and it is good enough in the sight of god or all things considered as being.

as far as hermes goes, just like is the buddha..., who doesnt have all this within them, awaiting their recognition, as would also be christ wherein said consciousness we ever are and it within us.

there find forgiveness, which requires only that we forgive in kind.

good to see ya back bro,

tim

eyeoneblack
9th June 2010, 06:47 PM
I looked to the right of my screen and noticed the 'page marker' was only halfway and was glad. I'm getting to like your stuff and sort of like Shakespeare, learning to read it. Your talk of the sun and moon is pure poetry, moreso than I want to address right now. But I don't want to pin you down, but you need to be pinned down here and there.

I wondered what the 'liquor' bait would bring me? I was standing in line at the grocery yesterday and there was a well-dressed man of my approximate age in front of me. I noticed what a gentleman he was; how his cute plaid shirt went with his khakis and like-new sneakers - how his hair was combed and cut just right and his gentle glasses sat perfectly on his nose. He didn't have a callous one on his hands and I'm quite certain he lived his life 'just so'. I stood there in marked contrast.

I am not a gentle-man and in a sense, not truly, but in a sense, I am 'bad to the bone'. Restating it; I am a free agent and a contradiction wrapped in an engigma (however that goes). What I was trying to point to was the gross and carnal nature of the Kundalini - it too is 'bad to the bone'. It will not go quietly into that gentle night, and those who have trouble with the K have trouble with their false and so-called 'gentle' nature.

I didn't come here to parrot the things you (collectively speaking) want to hear because it suits your gentle life. I come fresh from the front lines to speak frankly of our casualties and projected loses in our eternal battle for the promised land. (My, where is all this coming from?) There is a scene from Silence of the Lambs where Lector has stripped the faces of his jailers and in a moment of ecstacy switches on his recorder to listen to a little Mozart. Well, the screen is jumping so I'll stop here.

eyeoneblack
9th June 2010, 09:44 PM
Time for a little comic relief. From Johnny Cash:

I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down down down and the flames shot higher
And it burned burned burned
That ring of fire
That ring of fire

:mrgreen:

Tutor
10th June 2010, 12:14 PM
I looked to the right of my screen and noticed the 'page marker' was only halfway and was glad. I'm getting to like your stuff and sort of like Shakespeare, learning to read it. Your talk of the sun and moon is pure poetry, moreso than I want to address right now. But I don't want to pin you down, but you need to be pinned down here and there.

I wondered what the 'liquor' bait would bring me? I was standing in line at the grocery yesterday and there was a well-dressed man of my approximate age in front of me. I noticed what a gentleman he was; how his cute plaid shirt went with his khakis and like-new sneakers - how his hair was combed and cut just right and his gentle glasses sat perfectly on his nose. He didn't have a callous one on his hands and I'm quite certain he lived his life 'just so'. I stood there in marked contrast.

I am not a gentle-man and in a sense, not truly, but in a sense, I am 'bad to the bone'. Restating it; I am a free agent and a contradiction wrapped in an engigma (however that goes). What I was trying to point to was the gross and carnal nature of the Kundalini - it too is 'bad to the bone'. It will not go quietly into that gentle night, and those who have trouble with the K have trouble with their false and so-called 'gentle' nature.

I didn't come here to parrot the things you (collectively speaking) want to hear because it suits your gentle life. I come fresh from the front lines to speak frankly of our casualties and projected loses in our eternal battle for the promised land. (My, where is all this coming from?) There is a scene from Silence of the Lambs where Lector has stripped the faces of his jailers and in a moment of ecstacy switches on his recorder to listen to a little Mozart. Well, the screen is jumping so I'll stop here.

eyeon(e)black,

well...in your content with this reply is every evidence of why you are very much a person who assumes much/most, wherein such assumptions no facts come to bear.

bait and test as you like, but I assure you I cannot hold up to anyone's scrutinizing, nor do i intend to.

where is all this coming from? who knows bro

personally i do not require hollywood's list of movies to put images into my mind for referential perusal. i gots plenty of em that have been supplyed by very real life experiences.

tell ya what bro, seeing as i feel to see no way whatsoever of having any productive conversation with yuns, i say that myself in the spirit of friendship leave well enough alone hence forth.

yup, you do come fresh from...enough said i reckon so, on imaginary lines in the mind.

good day,

tim

eyeoneblack
10th June 2010, 02:32 PM
I didn't mean 'bait', matter of fact that was a strange post. Bothering me :oops:

Tutor
10th June 2010, 03:21 PM
E1B,

lol bro, it's all good. 8)

compassion is perhaps a gentle and good thing. however, what is compassion's fullness of purpose without meaning willed through occasional dispassion when unavoidably called for.

yup, i gots feelins too...

i feel da luv for ya bro, yet i am having to reach too very far to maintain the 'like' part. there is no binding contract that dictates that anyone has to like any other. these thangs arouse themselves out of mutual respect, gratitude for reflective confidence, sharing that doesnt cost one on the back end...etc.

no one likes getting mucked up in assumptivity. no one is a conceptual idea within any or every one elses head space. but one thing we have in common is being human, and in that I'd spent a lot (most) of my years being an arsehole, a grand one too. so in understanding this about myself i also understand it in the common thread of being human.

so, it is in its initial sense quite the tool for eventual arousal of patience, and it is in its actual sense a very real tool in the practice of patience. what i feel i must also own, and owning the feelings I at least have a heads up on having dominion over them.

i mostly choose from that to stand down with an hospitable nature, yet in the world most take that as leave to step on in as if it is an open doorway. doesnt mean that when that happens that i've not enough to show em the door on their rude way out.

i can yet be an arse, as my wife will gladly attest to. but, what i stumble to trip into is a conscious event for me, where i dont manufacture excuse for my ill manners, i merely find reason enough to see myself for what i am in the moment.

thus, it is all good, in all self-honesty.

no worries,

tim

eyeoneblack
11th June 2010, 06:19 AM
no worries,

Thanks, Tim. I hope you'll find I can actually be a lot fun and a pretty darn good friend. Seems I have some things to work out, like I've had a hair-trigger lately. Well, Mother died and left me some money and that's not a good drug for me - I'm starting to be afraid of MYSELF!

I'll learn, and I'm banking on your bigness this time, big guy.

Your friend, Richard.