PDA

View Full Version : New to this site

Zayin
15th June 2010, 07:03 AM
Hi everyone,

I must admit this is quite a find for me knowing that there are many others out there with some sense of another reality outside this '3d' perception of things. I have had many out of this world experiencing starting as a kid and continues as I grow older.

Just thought i would say hi to all and hopefully everybody here will enjoy sharing experiences with myself

Peace

Z

ButterflyWoman
15th June 2010, 07:13 AM
I must admit this is quite a find for me knowing that there are many others out there with some sense of another reality outside this '3d' perception of things.
:) Yeah, there are actually more of us than you might imagine. Of course, the internet makes it possible for groups of like-minded people to find each other (which is one of the things I love about it).

Welcome to the forum. :)

Beekeeper
15th June 2010, 07:51 AM
Welcome, Zayin. I hope the boards satisfy your needs and help you on your path. :D

greytraveller
17th June 2010, 07:55 PM
Greetings Zayin.
Many people experienced multiple OBEs as a child and preteen and probably never understood what was happening. I did at any rate. Then when most people get more mature they begin to lose the natural ability to leave their body. So it is good that you still have that ability to go out of body.
Look forward to reading your posts in the forums.

Regards 8)
Grey

Ouroboros
17th June 2010, 09:02 PM
Hello Zayin, welcome to the forums!

CFTraveler
17th June 2010, 10:44 PM
Hi and welcome, Zayin.