PDA

View Full Version : Energy Experiment

Apex
4th March 2006, 10:38 PM
Occasionally, if I'm listening to a song with an awesome guitar riff (or something to that extent), I get that tingly feeling near the back of my neck that I assume has to do with energy. So, as an experiment, I tried to move it around as follows.

Using the NEW techniques I've learned, I attempted to 'shatter' the energy that was concentrated in that area and move it in four directions towards the end of each appendage. I could tell the energy was moving in those directions, but the extent to which the tingly feeling followed to each end varied.

I figured I'd share this experience. Any comments/thoughts on this are welcome.

Kalonek
5th March 2006, 08:25 AM
Hi,

I guess it has to do with the back of the throat centre, which is linked to the communication/ears. Therefore music might activate some part of this very centre in the neck. Or it's just emotion which activates nerves in that area :wink:

Akashic_Librarian
5th March 2006, 09:46 AM
Of course you can't keep experimenting on yourself because you brain (Sub-Conscious) knows you expect enenrgy to mvoe there when you listen the the music so you will get the energy regardless of outward influence, i recommend going to the military and asking for a grant then get college loseres and pay em fifty quid (Pounds or dollars) to listen to the music and record your findings lol :D