PDA

View Full Version : Solar Astral Bodies

ArthurKing
20th June 2010, 02:06 PM
Hello!

In the more than 32 years of research, we have encountered an interesting detail with regards to the true nature of our own astral body and what should we do about it.

Most treatises on the subject of astral projection do not cover an interesting fact. In accordance to the teaching of an enlightened Bodhisattwa, we do not actually possess a true legitimate Solar Astral Body. What we do possess is an astral vehicle of "lunar nature," says this Bodhisattwa. Despite the sad news of our own current "lunar" situation, this Bodhisattwa assures that we all have the potential and duty to create the Solar Astral Body (and then discard the current lunar astral vehicle by burning it with special "astral fire").

Anyone with more information about this subject, would gladly be received with an e-mail note to:
[email address deleted; if interested please use the 'email' button below the icon.}

We can give referrals on how to contact the Bodhisattwa (through an international institution he directs) and receive his instructions free of charge.

Cheers!

A. K.

ThePoliteSkeptic
13th August 2010, 06:49 AM
How is the solar version preferrable to the lunar version?

baalixan
15th August 2010, 06:26 PM
to me, solar = masculine, lunar = feminine. i've always considered the second the greater of the two, but that could just be a matter of perspective.

CFTraveler
16th August 2010, 03:36 PM
Just to be contrary, I'd say that the ideal is to develop both attributes equally, because if functional, they should complement each other- Any extreme is annoying, to say the least.
So I'd say, a person should 'know thyself' and what is dominant in them, and then cultivate the opposite attribute.

ThePoliteSkeptic
16th August 2010, 07:26 PM
Though I don't necessarily understand, I'd say that, yes, balance is a good rule of thumb in all pursuits.

CFTraveler
16th August 2010, 07:54 PM
Though I don't necessarily understand, I'd say that, yes, balance is a good rule of thumb in all pursuits. The OP was coming from a religious viewpoint (and possibly promoting such belief from a specific teacher (Guru system)- and we went a different way, which is analyzing the archetypal properties of the solar and lunar symbols- the solar symbol meaning masculine (once again, coming from an originally religious perspective that heat, sun, light, linearity and rationality are masculine attributes, while lunar, dark, magnetic, water and emotion (and holographic vs. linear) are symbolic of feminine attributes- the Ying Yang thing in Zen, which combined form a whole-

And I was taking it a step further suggesting (as Jung did) that a person who expresses more of their masculine attributes should work more on their feminine attributes, and vice-versa, etc.
- The whole Animus & Anima thing.

ThePoliteSkeptic
16th August 2010, 08:01 PM
Yes. Unfortunately, most of us take the easy road, following our preferences, and very little growth happens.

Korpo
16th August 2010, 08:31 PM
Most treatises on the subject of astral projection do not cover an interesting fact. In accordance to the teaching of an enlightened Bodhisattwa, we do not actually possess a true legitimate Solar Astral Body. What we do possess is an astral vehicle of "lunar nature," says this Bodhisattwa. Despite the sad news of our own current "lunar" situation, this Bodhisattwa assures that we all have the potential and duty to create the Solar Astral Body (and then discard the current lunar astral vehicle by burning it with special "astral fire").

I actually could link this to a teaching I was told about and which makes sense to me. However, that would require a fair deal of "interpretation" on my part, or substituting my own assumptions for vague terms.

From my point of view "lunar" and "solar astral body" alike are vague terms which leave lots of room for interpretation (or placing assumptions, or misunderstanding, take your pick). Furthermore, from my point of view, declaring a lack in people is also a common "selling point" in many teachings. ("You lack <property A> but we can help you.") The wording "true legitimate" would fall into the same category for me. (Who decides that?)

So far all that was done here was substituting personal frameworks for understanding. As far as discussions go that's fine. But as for the original post I could as easily substitute "blue" for "lunar" and "brown" for "solar" and know nothing more or less - there's not enough information. People would have certain associations with "blue" and "brown," but what "blue" or "brown" mean in this context we would not know.

How is the solar version preferrable to the lunar version?

Good question. :) Or what defines one or the other, what observable characteristics do they have, etc.

Cheers,
Oliver

Tom
16th August 2010, 08:33 PM
It sounded more literal to me. The sun is the source of light and the moon only reflects light it gets from the sun. I don't see how a person could go from reflecting light to generating it, without the potential having been there to begin with.

I'm trying to think of that name of that cult in China that claims to have the only true Buddhism. Google is my friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong

Is this what we are talking about?

ThePoliteSkeptic
16th August 2010, 08:53 PM
The more certain another is that they have the final truth, the less certain I am...

CFTraveler
16th August 2010, 10:01 PM
I was trying to say in polite terms that I think the OP was trying to sell a product, but my instincts could be off. If he comes back and explains in a more succinct way what (s)he means maybe we can figure it out.

baalixan
16th August 2010, 10:33 PM
i think you may be right CF, it went right over my head, but just a 2 second glance back at the OP and that makes sense more than anything

ThePoliteSkeptic
17th August 2010, 01:43 AM
I was trying to say in polite terms that I think the OP was trying to sell a product, but my instincts could be off. If he comes back and explains in a more succinct way what (s)he means maybe we can figure it out.
Yes.

Tom
17th August 2010, 02:07 AM
We were supposed to reply by e-mail if we were interested - as opposed to replying or sending a private message. Could that be a sign that someone isn't coming back?

Korpo
17th August 2010, 07:38 AM
Could that be a sign that someone isn't coming back?

Post-and-run strategy. ;)

Oliver

Korpo
17th August 2010, 07:38 AM
I was trying to say in polite terms

I wasn't in a polite mood yesterday it seems. :lol:

Oliver

Falcon00
17th September 2010, 12:06 PM
If you study some Gnostic texts or the Occult literature you will gain more understanding on what KingArthur is saying, in a nutshell it is stated that we all possess bodies or rather vehicles that are given and governed by mechanical nature, these bodies are the four bodies of sin, one being the physical and the other three being of a lunar nature consisting of the lunar vital body (energy body), lunar astral body (emotional body) and lunar mental body (intellect), as I have stated they belong to mechanical nature so they were created slowly over the course of many incarnations by nature through the various kingdoms (mineral, plant, animal) this was necessary for the Consciousness to grow and learn so that it will one day have the opportunity to inhabit the humanoid body which is the most advanced body that mechanical nature can produce, once reaching the humanoid kingdom we have a choice to further develop ourselves by creating the superior existential bodies which are often called Solar Bodies these bodies cannot be created by nature but have to be built by our own efforts through willpower and White Sexual Magic or White Tantra through the perfect matrimony (love between husband and wife).

The Solar Bodies include; Solar Vital Body, Solar Astral Body, Solar Mental Body, Solar Causal Body, and to my understanding also the Buddhic and Atmic Bodies.

For more information you might like to visit http://gnosticteachings.org/there's a lot of information there to digest if you are interested in the Occult, Religion, Philosophy, Spirituality etc. You might also like to visit the forums http://gnostic-community.org/forum/

By the way i'm just a regular student of these studies, so I thought since the information from that site has helped me greatly in all aspects of life I thought I should share it with you, I hope you find something useful for yourself if you decide to take the opportunity :)

CFTraveler
17th September 2010, 01:50 PM
Dear Falcon:
The original Hindu scriptures do not call the bodies 'bodies of sin', they are called 'desire bodies'- the term 'sin' ( which means error) is a relatively modern interpretation, which is designed to bring shame and control into the equation.
In the original Sanskrit 'desire' has no negative connotation- it simply means that God wants to manifest in the plane (physical, etheric, astral, etc.) and it does so by creating a body of the same 'material' of the surrounding- an astral body, an etheric body, etc.

Aunt Clair
29th September 2010, 04:00 AM
Hello!
In the more than 32 years of research, we have encountered an interesting detail with regards to the true nature of our own astral body and what should we do about it.
Although It is important to continue metaphysical research it should be recalled that nothing is new or limited to 32 years as metaphysics is built upon the scaffolding of the ancient sacred texts and the esoteric wisdoms of the universal mind and Divine Effulgence.

Most treatises on the subject of astral projection do not cover an interesting fact. In accordance to the teaching of an enlightened Bodhisattwa, we do not actually possess a true legitimate Solar Astral Body.Of course not we have a tetrapolar body. The cosmology of the human is composed of each element so we may be one or all of them at once.

What we do possess is an astral vehicle of "lunar nature," says this Bodhisattwa. Despite the sad news of our own current "lunar" situation, this Bodhisattwa assures that we all have the potential and duty to create the Solar Astral Body (and then discard the current lunar astral vehicle by burning it with special "astral fire").It is so chauvinistic to call the lunar situation sad ! This world is polluted by male doctrine which leads us to wars and causes women and children to live in poverty. This is the age of the Sun which we are thankfully leaving. Far from decrying the moon, we need to embrace it. Each of us needs to have more mercy, compassion, tolerance, justice and empathy in our bodies, minds, hearts ,souls,and spirits.These are Divine Feminine and lunar qualities and 2012 promises to begin the Age of the Moon.

We can give referrals on how to contact the Bodhisattwa (through an international institution he directs) and receive his instructions free of charge.
Cheers!A. K.[/quote]
The cosmology of the human energy body is esoteric and speculative. There are diverse theories regarding the nature and naming of each layer. What might be agreed upon by magicians is that the energy body will develop subsequent layers of subtle energy bodies that nest one over another like a matruska doll.
Here are some of the many theories regarding these subtle body layers ;
http://heartofhealing.net/energy-healin ... gy-bodies/ (http://heartofhealing.net/energy-healing/human-energy-field/subtle-energy-bodies/)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subtle_bodies
http://www.crystalinks.com/subtlebodies.html
http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/1496
http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthe ... 20of%20man (http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/spirituallayers.htm#2.The%20bodies%20of%20man)
http://www.gardenof-eden.com/lesson_11.htm
http://www.gardenof-eden.com/lesson18.htm
http://www.gardenof-eden.com/lesson_24.htm
The magician does not destroy the lunar energy body , from it they manifest the Lunar Angel. The magician does not gain the solar energy body after the lunar body. We are born solar and we attain lunar, later. The moon attunements come after the sun in all manners. The pattern is found in kundalini The flame of Pingala is the sun and it is followed by Ida the moon . It is in the stones of the energy body first the sun then the moon.

We do not destroy the lunar body we attain it,wear it,fly in it, learn from it and thereby attune ; our aura, spinal chakral column, chakras, energy centres and nadis. We do this with each new subtle body layer that we attain.

We use the lunar body to slip pass the constraints of this 'solar' system to fly in projection through the "Ring Pass Not" and become entirely lunar to pass through the "Window on the Edge of the Universe". We are from a male solar dominated world. The Moon is not what we are born with .It is a balancing energy which manifests clairvoyance and clairaudience in the magician. We need it .
We do not burn it off . We could not. The spine is a tree of light and life. This tree is in a garden. The tree can not truly be pruned only transmuted .What we think are weeds, must be caused to become flowers , what we think is a parasitic vine which tethers us must become a golden spiraling stairway lifting us to heaven.
We do not lift the tree up out of the garden to be rid of the weeds around us. We climb it and become it. Instead we see we are the prize of the garden and if not for the weeds then we would not be. Each is like a sapling perhaps it is a finger or a toe of the giant tree our energy body becomes.

There are 2 hands of the Godhead these are the right hand pillar of the white God and the left hand pillar of the black Goddess. There are 10 fingers of the Elohim . The thumbs are the golden sun and the silver akashic moon.The fingers are the tattwas or hermetic elements in an avatar of each gender. An Earth God and an Earth Goddess finger. A Water Goddess and a Water God , and so forth.The toes represent the husks of the qlippoth. The fingers represent the jewels of the sepiroth. When open the female is above the waist and the male is below the waist. The female is the back and left and top. The male is the front and right and bottom. The Book of Life is folded as the right hand meets the palm of the left hand or as the body folds at the waist to touch the toes. It can be a plane or a column or a cube or a merkabah.
The Tree of Life starts either gendered;1
/female violet, (indigo & blue )
or
\male yellow (red & orange)
The tree grows above and below and doubles the stones that are lit ;2
1 chakra neutral at crown violet
/ 3 chakra female green, (blue & indigo =moonstone) female blue magnetic
---waist
\ 3 chakras male yellow , (orange & red= earthstone) male red electric

The Tree now has 7 chakras with 2 basal channels and 2 stones; 2
The magician is a hermaphrodite elementally and the energy body is purple for a time.

Then the tree grows above and below to form the first complete hermetic set of stones which is 1 tarot card unit.[] The legs do not have a stone at this point.
There are now 2 vertical chakras within each stone ; 4
/ supernal green air heavenstone (violet & silver chakras )female
-------
/ head blue water moonstone (indigo & blue chakras) female
\ chest yellow fire sunstone (green & yellow chakras) male
-------
\ belly red earth earthstone (orange & red chakras) male
legs abyss no spinal chakras
------------ground
The tree doubles growing to the rear of the body ; 8 stones in 2 [] []
rear front
\/ supernal
/\ head
\/ chest
/\ belly
o legs
----ground
The Tree doubles forming roots below the magician's feet ;16 stones
4 [] []
------
[][]
\/ supernal
/\ head
\/ chest
/\ belly
o legs
----ground
o legs
\/ belly
/\ chest
\/ head
/\ supernal
The Tree grows to the right and left a half to either side in a 3D prism ;32 stones
r r f l
[]{}[]{}
----------
[]{}[]{} 8 tarot cards
earth fire air water
rear right front left
r r f l
/\/\ supernal Higher Planes
----------------crown
\/\/ head astral
/\/\ chest Etheric / microcosm
----------------waist
\/\/ belly RTZ
o legs abyss
----------------ground
o legs abyss
/\/\belly Sub Etheric
---------------waist
\/\/ chest Hells
/\/\ head Heavens
---------------crown
\/\/supernal Kether/Samadhi
This doubles, above and below ; 64 stones
This makes a cosmic necklace of stones opening the magician to be able to project to diverse realms when it is closed so the energy runs in a loop through the legs
r r f l
[]{}[]{}
[]{}[]{}
----------
[]{}[]{} 16tarot cards
[]{}[]{}
earth fire air water
rear right front left
r r f l
o legs abyss
/\/\belly Magico-elemental realm
\/\/ chest After Life Realms
/\/\ head After Life Realms
\/\/supernal Elohim
/\/\ supernal Kether
\/\/ head Higher Planes
/\/\ chest Etheric
\/\/ belly RTZ
o legs minor chakras have grown in the legs allowing flow through
----------------ground
o legs
/\/\belly Sub Etheric
\/\/ chest Lower Astral
/\/\ head Lower Planes
\/\/Infernal River of Death Styx Afterlife
/\/\ Infernal Infernal Realm
\/\/ head Lower Crown
/\/\ chest Seraphim
\/\/ belly Magico Elemental Realms

Aunt Clair
29th September 2010, 04:26 PM
@14 Kether/Elohim/Secret & Invisible Realms/Daath* Cloud Stone~white chakra....*ArchAngel
@13 Manifestation Grid / Ley Lines / Cone of Consciousness.*Universe Stone ~both chakras*Yin & Yang Bodies
@12 Heavens Afterlife Realms/ Gates of Death.................*HeavenStone~emerald chakra*Guardian Angel
@11 Window on Edge Universe /Alien Ashrams..*LunarStone~sapphire*Lunar Angel
@10B Temples of Compassion/Devic Chamber/Field of Souls..*MotherStone~aqua chakra.....* Divine Mother
@10A Human Ashrams/ Group Monads.............................*UniverseStone~ violet chakra...*Monadic Body
@09 Edge of Space Ashrams / Floating Temples..................*MoonStone ~indigo chakra..... * Lunar Body
@08 Dragon Temples/ Time Temples...............................*MoonStone ~blue chakra........*Mystic Body
@07 Logoic / Chohan Rays / Mahatma/Shamballah..............*MoonStone ~blue chakra........*Mystic Body
@06 Golden Chamber/Atmic/11Temples of Wisdom/Hels .....*SolarStone~gold chakra.........*Solar Angel
@05 Akashic Record / Halls of Learning............................*SunStone ~chartreuse chakra...*Mental Body~ Mini Me
@04 Etheric........................................... ...................*SunStone ~ yellow chakra........*Higher Self
@03 Physical / RTZ /Astral............................................ *EarthStone~ orange chakra......*RTZ OBE Body
@02 SubEtheric........................................ ..................*StarStone ~amber chakra......*Lower Self/Inner Child
@01 Chaos/Lower Planes............................................ ...*EarthStone ~salmon red chakra..*Guardian Demon
@-1 Totemic........................................... ...................*FatherStone ~ rose chakra........*Divine Father
@-2 Hels.............................................. .....................*Hell Stone ~ black chakra.........*ArchDemonic
@-3 Magico-Elemental Realm...........................................*T etrapolar Stone ~ ruby chakra..* Elemental Bodies
@ Abyss Legs

Since the lunar body originates in the moonstone chakras and the related water stones it would be impossible to eliminate it and there would be no point at all. The lunar projection is powerful and responsible for many of the projected bodies . The magician would not be able to pass through the window on the edge of the universe in the lower vibration solar body. So I categorically dismiss any notion of inferior and "sad" lunar states.

"Truly it has been said that there is nothing new under the sun, for knowledge is revealed and is submerged again, even as a nation rises and falls. Here is a system, tested throughout the ages, but lost again and again by ignorance or prejudice, in the same way that great nations have risen and fallen and been lost to history beneath the desert sands and in the ocean depths."~Paracelsus