PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

inval
20th June 2010, 03:30 PM
Just signed up to the boards, wanted to introduce myself a little. My name is Justin I am currently 21 and reside in southeast United States. The past few years I have been getting increasingly interested in all things metaphysical. I haven't done much to this point in the ways of meditation and the like, but I would love to start very soon. I look forward to reading over these boards and discovering new things.

If anyone has a good place to start getting more involved in these things, then please let me know, as I am always looking for a good place to start :)

Korpo
20th June 2010, 04:49 PM
Hello, Justin.

Welcome to the site! :D

Rather than give you an idea where to start, I'd rather let you find what interests you most in the metaphysical first. When you know that, I'm sure people can provide ample information how to proceed. There's simply way too much out there to know beforehand what will suit you.

Cheers,
Oliver

greytraveller
22nd June 2010, 05:51 PM
Greetings inval

There is a LOT of info on these boards about a lot of different subjects. Of course astral projection and OBE are discussed and debated at great length here. Yet you can also find posts about many other metaphysical pursuits as well. So lets hope that you find what you are looking for here.

Warm welcome :)
Grey

Beekeeper
22nd June 2010, 10:15 PM
Welcome, Justin. :D

Ouroboros
22nd June 2010, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the forums, Justin!