PDA

View Full Version : heart chakra full circuit by mistake

karmacox
6th March 2006, 11:32 AM
when i do the energy full circuit for subnavel energy storage...i get my solar plexus area (where rib cage starts parting) pulsating...sometimes its impossible to ignore it and feels like i am filling energy there instead...is that the heart centre that i am not supposed to fill...

is this expected or am i doing sth wrong?

Dragon's Daughter
6th March 2006, 12:35 PM
You probably want to go down to the Ask Robert thread to get his view on your situation.

workinprogress
6th March 2006, 01:04 PM
I would still ask Robert for advice, but the location you specified is a minor chakra. The heart chakra is up further at the center of the breastbone. In yogic philosophy this, I think, is related to the sun, whereas the one related to the moon I think is above the third eye, near the hair line, but don't quote me on that location.

Jaco
6th March 2006, 01:51 PM
You must concentrate, and push it through that area. Do not loose your concentration; maintain control over your energy. Focus on the sub navel area. That is your destination. When your energy wants to go elsewhere, force it to go to the sub navel area. Sometimes that may require some “mind force” :)
And Ps. Ask Robert :D