PDA

View Full Version : Insects in the Afterlife?

sono
24th June 2010, 04:49 AM
I just read a question somewhere else about the presence of insects in the afterlife & realized I have never met any in the astral, myself. I wonder where they go after discarnating? Does anyone have any insights into this? I would have thought all beings were spirit entities cloaked in matter & would all go to the same place, as I've met many animals in the astral.

wisteria
24th June 2010, 05:51 AM
It puzzles me as to why I sometimes see astral beetles which look harmless when coming out of a nap or in the middle of the night and have the overlap of astral sight.

Robert Bruce talks about "astral wildlife" in his book "Astral Dynamics".

sono
24th June 2010, 06:21 AM
Are they beetles that have passed over, or natural astral wildlife that has never existed in 3rd dimension, I wonder? I have read all of R Bruce, but by insects I mean those physical insects that have died, not those astral-native ones. . .

Mishell
24th June 2010, 01:15 PM
I just read a question somewhere else about the presence of insects in the afterlife & realized I have never met any in the astral, myself. I wonder where they go after discarnating? Does anyone have any insights into this? I would have thought all beings were spirit entities cloaked in matter & would all go to the same place, as I've met many animals in the astral.

In The Convoluted Universe Book 3 Dolores Cannon writes about a hypnosis session she did on a lady who had a past life as a worm. The account was very cute. There are many other past lives that seem odd. Metal, rocks, wind. She has found some strange stuff in the years she has done hypnosis. The point she tries to make is that everything and everyone comes out of the same cloud of awareness. We are all the same energy, and everything has consciousness.

CFTraveler
24th June 2010, 02:09 PM
I have seen a variety of bugs in the astral, but in the few afterlife encounters I've had I've been very focused on the person I'm looking for, so I haven't paid attention to details.

sono
25th June 2010, 03:30 AM
Thanks everyone - I must get that book by Dolores Canon, sounds intriguing. Next time I get out I'll check around for insects, but as i have a bit of a phobia about a certain one, shall be rather careful (haven't been out for weeks now. . . .)

Neil Templar
25th June 2010, 12:05 PM
maybe the bugs are all in their nests underground and what-not? :wink:

seriously tho, perhaps it has something to do with self-awareness/consciousness and the reality being created by the conscious thought of the individual beings.
eg - cats/dogs/mammals that have been reported a-plenty in the astral realms, possibly experience reality in such a way that is close to our perception of it, and therefore when they kick the bucket, the afterlife experience they have, is on the same "vibrational" level as ours, and so we see them there.
but insects, while still having awareness, probably exist within a very different perspectual reality. (did i create a new word there? -perspectual :lol: )
insects sense things very different to us, i'd imagine. so any astral/afterlife experience they'd create for themselves, could theoretically be in a very different vibration... a recreation of what their usual sensory existence is like.

does that make sense?

tho this theory doesn't explain the appearance of astral critters. i'd be tempted to say that i believe astral insects are probably not discarnate insects, but some energy form that we interpret as insect. i have very little experience to speak of, only having one spider incident, which scared the crap out of me, IIRC. :lol:

Alienor
25th June 2010, 08:21 PM
My guess would be, that insects are never confused about where to go after they died, so therefore they do not hang around in astral. :wink:

There are some astral insects around, but those are energy beings in insect shape.

CFTraveler
25th June 2010, 09:27 PM
If souls stick around to deal with their experiences before moving ahead, I'm thinking insects don't have a lot of unresolved issues to deal with- so they quickly move on to whatever's next- I guess.

Tutor
26th June 2010, 01:17 PM
insects are crucial to sustaining life. so i cant imagine a life before, during or after that wouldnt within it have insects.

what is...is...what is.

regardless of where life is, one in life is 'during', or enduring as it were.

love's expression is at it's uttermost completion right now and right here as US in and of EARTH.

where are the bees going? well, wherever their queens have gone and led them to, i'd imagine. :wink:

the fear of losing something/someone arrives from never having really had it to begin with. that says a world about this 'before', as well as about an 'after' which stems from a 'before'.

both 'before and after' contingent to the one 'during' being consciously awake, or as love...enduring.

out of the mouth of babes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

Korpo
26th June 2010, 04:55 PM
About remembering experiences when you were not human, I found some interesting bits I wanted to post in this thread for a while:

In Theosophy, elemental essence evolves by a process of involution into matter. At higher levels, it’s more subtle but less developed. And, as it gets to the astral plane, it’s almost physical. It has more intelligence. It’s becoming more like an individuality. The next step in its evolution takes it into the mineral kingdom. Then it starts a process of evolution that eventually turns from mineral, to vegetable, to animal, to human--and then you’re on your way back to the Source.(Kurt Leland, CL347)

The following I found especially interesting:

Some of you may recall that we’ve spoken about cats and dogs in similar terms. You live with them for years. They become part of the family. You’ve seeded a portion of your consciousness in the pet, and you’ve cultivated it. It becomes blended with the consciousness of the animal. You’re essentially incubating a soul. Under the right conditions, with a certain amount of love projected into these pets, you may actually end up with a soul ready to start on its own incarnational process. So, keep in mind that, as human beings, you have the ability to ensoul--and pets are one example.(Kurt Leland, CL347)

"Soul" is here used synonymously as "human soul," as opposed to the group soul of animals for example. If you would follow this distinction there would be memories deriving from the elemental essence itself that takes part in forming the human soul from its former evolution - over being mineral essence, being part of all kinds of animal souls, and so on. Similarly as we experience evolution of consciousness, the matter we are made of experiences evolution as well.

I'd personally think that there is more likelihood to experience contact with animals in the astral as they are closer "in evolution" to us than an insect in very broad general terms.

(The last statement is not intended to be reversed in any way! ;) :) )

Cheers,
Oliver