PDA

View Full Version : check this out

darron
30th June 2010, 12:04 AM
i was wondering about everyones opinion on this stuff sposed to be about this orgone stuff idk jsut check it out http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/products/

CFTraveler
30th June 2010, 03:37 AM
Are you selling this stuff?

Tutor
30th June 2010, 01:38 PM
in this life I've bought into so much that i've realized not to sell myself anymore.

darron
30th June 2010, 07:49 PM
haha lol. yea a 16 year old hillbilly from west virginia is selling all this. i was just wondering about it, and asked you guys because you people are experinced in all this stuff and ive only been in this world a short time and i get easily led sometimes.

CFTraveler
30th June 2010, 09:42 PM
Here's a link (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3693&p=117475&hilit=orgone#p117475) to some Orgone-Orgonite informational material. I have no opinion as to whether this works.

darron
1st July 2010, 03:23 AM
thanks

Tutor
1st July 2010, 12:47 PM
haha lol. yea a 16 year old hillbilly from west virginia is selling all this. i was just wondering about it, and asked you guys because you people are experinced in all this stuff and ive only been in this world a short time and i get easily led sometimes.

kinda offends my achy breaky heart, me being a hillbilly and all. have a mountain dew or an rc cola and a moonpie on me "fellow hillbilly".

tim

ButterflyWoman
1st July 2010, 01:35 PM
a 16 year old hillbilly from west virginia
I knew you were young, but I didn't know you were a hillbilly. ;) (Don't worry, I've been to WV. I understand. :P)

darron
1st July 2010, 08:26 PM
i meant no offense to you or my heritage. i wouldnt trade it or the beautifull mountains i live in for anything in the world. and i always have appreciated on how people here tend to let me know when i have crossed the line or been in the wrong because i tend to do that. and for that i thank you people.
and to catapillar woman didnt you used to go by another name :|

Tutor
2nd July 2010, 02:54 AM
i meant no offense to you or my heritage. i wouldnt trade it or the beautifull mountains i live in for anything in the world. and i always have appreciated on how people here tend to let me know when i have crossed the line or been in the wrong because i tend to do that. and for that i thank you people.

i wasn't really offended. I always give some spill when "hillbilly" comes up. i say too much, carry on about nothing much at all most of the time. sorry about the long winded reply Darron.

tim

ButterflyWoman
2nd July 2010, 07:36 AM
i meant no offense to you or my heritage.
Oh, hey, I wasn't offended. :) I was just pulling your leg a little bit. Don't sweat it.

Yes. Same eccentric and somewhat weird middle aged woman, different label. It's like a brand change is all. ;)

darron
2nd July 2010, 06:58 PM
lol brand changes! and its fine tim i do the same thing. cept mine goes on about deep philosophical thought that im not even sure what it means. anyway i call it my inner hawkings :D

CFTraveler
2nd July 2010, 08:58 PM
... anyway i call it my inner hawkings :D Lol I'll have to remember that when I channel my inner something-or other.

SiriusTraveler
1st February 2012, 06:49 AM
If anyone still is interested in this I will give some updates in a month or so. Just ordered what seems to be one of the most powerfull orgone pendants on the planet (according to many forums out there).
Will evaluate it for some time before I write about it.

Cheers!

mightything
2nd February 2012, 08:14 PM
where'd you get it from though?
lol you cant just say something like that and leave us hanging.
i stumbled upon this orgone stuff. and im becoming interested. just not enough to buy a one.
if i could get some feed back on a good one. i would renounce my cheap ways.

SiriusTraveler
2nd February 2012, 08:21 PM
where'd you get it from though?
lol you cant just say something like that and leave us hanging.
i stumbled upon this orgone stuff. and im becoming interested. just not enough to buy a one.
if i could get some feed back on a good one. i would renounce my cheap ways.

Im sorry haha :) I ordered it from this place (http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/)!
As I said. I will give an update on my opinion when I have some experience with it. Got a mail about that they were making my pendant now, and will be shipped within a week.

SoulSail
3rd February 2012, 01:58 AM
I wish I'd known about this thread earlier. See, I live in Northern Virginia, which is a country all of its own and bears zero resemblance to West Virginia. But I got the chance to go to West Virginia this last year and fell in love with the place. I'm giving serious thought to pitching a tent somewhere in those hills and forgetting who and what I was before that point. That might be heaven.

Darron, we'll have to meet sometime.

(I realize this post contributes nothing but random meanderings of my work-depleted brain, and I am sorry for that.)

Anyhow, hope you guys keep this thread alive with your results. I'm always interested to see how these things turn out.

Soul

SiriusTraveler
2nd March 2012, 07:03 AM
My pendant shipped today from US. Will take a week or so to get to Sweden I guess. Will give an update as soon as I get some experience with it. Will try out some meditation and trancework with it and some other stuff.

darron
3rd March 2012, 12:42 AM
heck yea im interested!

I have lived here for six years, and i am still awe struck by this place, the natural beauty and power is breath taking, its a hobby of mine just to go into the wilderness and explore, so if you ever want to i can show you alot of places out here :P.

SiriusTraveler
12th March 2012, 07:03 AM
Wrote my review of my pendant here! (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?13575-My-Orgonite-Pendant-Experience&p=109082#post109082)

darron
23rd August 2012, 08:02 AM
woot! :D