PDA

View Full Version : Home???

Argeroth
20th June 2005, 04:39 AM
In my dream journals one thing that comes up an aweful lot is my childhood home... My father sold the house last year... but I find it to be very interesting..

My Dream recall has been incrementally improving as I recall more. I'm still not as Lucid as I would like to be. I've only had a handful of lucid dreams.. most.. I feel as though i'm a puppet...

violetsky
20th June 2005, 08:04 PM
In my dream journals one thing that comes up an aweful lot is my childhood home...

Dear Argeroth,

Dreams about a house (especially home) tend to represent ones inner being, the inner sanctum of oneself. It may help to meditate on how your old home represents you. What energies did you feel in that home that resonated with you? What memories of that home come back most readily? How do these memories impact you?

Also, different rooms in a house during a dream can represent different things. For example the kitchen tends to be thought of as a place of nourishment -- and can even represent nourishment of the soul. It can be interesting noticing what is in the cupboards of the kitchen and what type of food you are preparing. These can be excellent clues. Healthy foods tend to be a very good sign for example. If you post some of the rooms and circumstances occurring in a room it can be quite illucidating.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky