PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to All!

7th March 2006, 05:27 PM
I'm leaving the AD forums. I thank everyone for their input, interesting posts, and often funny humor. I want to thank Robert Bruce for his inspiration in traveling the astral. I find that I am not growing in the areas that I most wish to grow by being a part of this site. My time and energy is better spent elsewhere. I leave with a full heart and the knowledge that we are all One.
Love and Light,
Patty

EOL007
7th March 2006, 05:44 PM
Hi Patty,

Sorry to hear you are not stopping longer. Your contribution has been very much valued and we hope to see you again in the near future perhaps!

Kind wishes,

Stephen

Dragon's Daughter
7th March 2006, 06:05 PM
I will miss your energy here.

DD

Akashic_Librarian
7th March 2006, 06:16 PM
Good luck , I wish you well in whatever place yo uend up, but remember, we are always here with open arms....
I wish you Love, light, joy and hapiness where ever you go

CFTraveler
7th March 2006, 08:54 PM
I'm sorry you're leaving. I hope it's only temporary...

Apex
8th March 2006, 12:53 AM
That's a shame. I enjoyed reading your experiences. You're quite talented with description, as least as far as I personally could relate or comprehend.

piXen
8th March 2006, 04:23 AM
I know I haven't been here long but I am sad to see you go... good luck.
:)

Nay
8th March 2006, 02:44 PM
I'm leaving the AD forums. I thank everyone for their input, interesting posts, and often funny humor. I want to thank Robert Bruce for his inspiration in traveling the astral. I find that I am not growing in the areas that I most wish to grow by being a part of this site. My time and energy is better spent elsewhere. I leave with a full heart and the knowledge that we are all One.
Love and Light,
Patty

Awwww.. I for one was truely enjoying your posts! Perhaps we should make our own forums, The Fluffy Bunny Forum. :) Seriously....that is what we need. That way you won't be run out of dodge.

See ya on the light side, Patty! :grin:

Dragon's Daughter
8th March 2006, 02:47 PM
Fluffy Bunny Forum? The Fluffy Bunny Flower Power?

LOL I'm all for it - now we need someone to create it for us. :)

DD

8th March 2006, 02:58 PM
somewhere in that comment is a truth screaming to be set free.

good meditation though. draw on someone with skills to help you accomplish that goal...as long as it doesn't throw the entire planet of course. :wink:

Beekeeper
9th March 2006, 08:35 AM
I'll miss you too. Pop back once in a while!

Nay
9th March 2006, 02:14 PM
Fluffy Bunny Forum? The Fluffy Bunny Flower Power?

LOL I'm all for it - now we need someone to create it for us. :)

DD

:lol: I like it! I bet we could ply Patty with much flattery and she would create the forum for us. :grin:

CFTraveler
9th March 2006, 02:19 PM
The Fluffy Bunny Flower Power Hour on the Hour! :lol:
Ouch! That hurt. I'm sure not just me.

Scorpyn
10th March 2006, 12:20 AM
I leave with a full heart and the knowledge that we are all One.
So basically you're leaving but you're staying?

You can't have the cake and eat it you know - that's cheating :lol:

Good Luck etc. though :wink:

(I just realized that I have amazingly few posts on this forum for some reason)

14th March 2006, 09:09 AM
Well,
Actually I was leaving. But, Donald McGlinn kindly asked me to be a moderator. So, now I'm back and feeling kind of funny (weird). Two mints in one...the prolific poster and now the new moderator. I never posted in the New Members Forum, so I guess I better do that now. LOL!

enoch
14th March 2006, 10:51 PM
cool. Congrats on the new role. Go hypogrrll..go hypnogrrll :?