PDA

View Full Version : Strange vibes

sono
14th July 2010, 05:50 AM
I can't put my finger on anything specific but last night seemed so strange . . . was woken several times by birds that started dawn chirping many hours too early; thumps & thuds, enough to make me & all my animal bedfellows prick up our ears but not actually get up to take a look; odd short images of stars & chakras (beautiful!) & a sense of not having slept at all, just drifted almost but not-quite awake. . . even now I feel hyper alert - anyone else experience anything similar?

Beekeeper
14th July 2010, 09:05 AM
Sono, it is my observation that birds are very sensitive to energy.

The thumps and bumps in your house remind me of what Eric Pearl experienced after he was reconnected by a psychic.

If you were all revved and unable to sleep, my guess is that your experiences, if each instance is indeed connected, were either related to your energy work or the result of some kind of energy influx in your vicinity.

Since you're a seasoned meditator, I'm guessing you ground fairly regularly. If not, it would be useful. Consider anything you may have done differently before all this happened and any other recent sensations that might seem a little unusual and may indicate developments in your energy body. The fact that you visualised "odd short images of stars & chakras" may indicate that the event was kundalini or pre-kundalini related but it's not surprising you'd see a lot of hypnagogic imagery if you were sleeping shallowly or just close to sleep.

sono
14th July 2010, 11:01 AM
Thank you, that's really interesting, I didn't know birds were so sensitive to energy. . . . I'll do a proper grounding tonight & see what happens. PS I hope I'm not being dumb, but who is Eric Pearl?

Beekeeper
14th July 2010, 11:40 AM
Never dumb, Sono. I thought you might know because we've discussed him on and off. http://www.thereconnection.com/ericpearl/ He started the Reconnection healing movement (there's a thread here and a a couple of members, including Neil and Mishell, are practitioners).
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13463&hilit=Eric+Pearl

Birds do seem to have well-developed senses. I have a friend who meditates in the car during his lunch break and he's constantly swooped by a bird when he starts raising energy.

I've noticed that if they form a psychic connection with you, as some of our local magpies have, they are very good at communicating, especially while you sleep. We stopped feeding our family of wild birds (one of whom would walk inside and look at the fridge when she wanted food) after taking one of the babies to the vet (it had bird pox) and the vet convincing us that their natural diet was best. I dreamt of two babies the other day and sure enough the adult birds reappeared on my back deck after months of not bothering, asking for mince as they had before. I didn't cave to their demands- besides, I had none. :wink: I guarantee they'll have two babies in the nest shortly, if not already. I swear too that after you befriend them, it's as if all the other magpies in the area recognise you and treat you quite familiarly.

I also have relationships with a satin bower bird and a bush wattle bird with their territories in my backyard. I don't know how to explain "relationship" other than to say we have one. The bush wattle bird in particular finds me very interesting when I hang clothes (which I do almost daily) and we are quite happy outside together in each other's company. Even the dog knows she must respect these birds.

I've walked on sunset and heard a tree full of excited chirping birds instantaneously quieten like children being naughty at bedtime. This speaks to me of a close group consciousness.

CFTraveler
14th July 2010, 02:42 PM
In the subject of birds, I used to raise budgerigars, (parakeets) and had an aviary outside of my bedroom- the years I had those guys were when I had the most shared dreaming experiences. I always attributed to their group radar being in such close proximity to my bed.
Just adding a bit of .02 color. :)

sono
15th July 2010, 03:43 AM
That is fascinating. . . for many years I had no real interest in birds, as I have a bit of a phobia about wings (!? :roll: I know) But a few months ago I met a tame white Australian parakeet (not sure what he was actually) & we bonded instantly. He sat with his beak tucked into my ear, making confidential little sounds & would not be parted from me - his human had to bribe him off my shoulder when I left. Since then I often think about him & wish him well (bird, not human!) but I can't visit him again as the bird sanctuary has since closed down due to lack of funds. Sad.

Beekeeper
15th July 2010, 06:35 AM
A Sulphur Crested Cockatoo (http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&q=sulphur+crested+cockatoo&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=Gqs-TLrEOs-IkAWGutGIBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCoQsAQwAA) perhaps? I had one as a child but now I prefer to see uncaged birds. They're crazy birds the cockatoos - I love them! We get them a lot around here, along with a variety of colourful parrots and the rarer black cockatoos.

Because we live near the ocean, we also experience a range of seabirds, including pelicans and eagles. Awesome animals. It's hard to live here and not get excited about birds.

sono
15th July 2010, 07:35 AM
Yes, exactly!! Thanks!! Lovely beings!