PDA

View Full Version : Pain in chest while watching Rihanna and Lady Gaga

alphadracooverlord
17th July 2010, 06:17 PM
Hi.

I've heard a lot of weird things about artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, Rihanna and Lady Gaga.

I decided to watch some of their videos. There is so much nasty symbolism in these videos It's unbelievable. Once I watch the videos I experience psychic attack almost immidiately; pain in chest, headache, itching and nausea.

Is anyone feeling anything similar?

ButterflyWoman
17th July 2010, 06:46 PM
The only thing Lady Gaga does to me is perform songs that tend to stick in my head (earworms). Same with Beyonce (who I can generally say I like, though her style of music isn't my normal listening material).

I can't say I've paid much attention to Rihanna or Jay-Z.

What sort of things have you heard?

alphadracooverlord
17th July 2010, 06:58 PM
They sold their soul to Moloch for things like fame and money.

ButterflyWoman
17th July 2010, 07:02 PM
They sold their soul to Moloch for things like fame and money.
What, ALL of them?

If anyone has sold their soul for fame and money, look to the ones who haven't got any actual talent, like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. ;) (Don't take that seriously. It's a joke. Thought I do think these two women are fairly talentless and I don't get why they're famous.)

I'm afraid I can't help you with this one. I don't particularly believe in "souls" (not in the usual Platonic sense of the word), nor do I believe that you could sell yours even if you do have one.

eyeoneblack
17th July 2010, 10:59 PM
I decided to watch some of their videos. There is so much nasty symbolism in these videos It's unbelievable. Once I watch the videos I experience psychic attack almost immidiately; pain in chest, headache, itching and nausea.

Is anyone feeling anything similar?

Oh, come on, you can dig it if you want to; but you don't want to. Do ya'? Our allergies are our favorite things....

R

alphadracooverlord
18th July 2010, 06:30 AM
Ok, so I watched a video on Youtube about Moloch and immidiately there were about 4-5 large energy bangs coming in from the north so I'm going to put this to rest for a while. It sounded like a bull when it hits a thick wooden wall and there was a pressure in my left ear almost like from an incoming pressure wave.

I also got terrible anxiety which hasn't dissipated yet. While I got the anxiety my parents who are normally very calm started to argue heavily.

I'm starting to understand why I suspected the horns on some egyptian "gods".

ButterflyWoman
18th July 2010, 07:09 AM
Well, if the music has a bad effect on you, it's probably best to avoid it. That seems like pretty basic advice.