PDA

View Full Version : Landmark in my obe history

bastien001
8th March 2006, 07:23 PM
Hi folks !

I am proud to announce that I have reached a landmark in my own personal history of OBE practice and relateds.
On sunday, I was sitting on a chair in a completely bent-over position; with a physical relaxation routine running on ( 5mn).
I mention that I had been on a longer session, bent on the bed, for 45 mn before.
I then did some third-eye trigger. It was pretty much with *some* insistence upwards (strain). Then I started to spin. Spin is juts simply the right word. Where was my body at that time ; I don't know, its sensations were there , maybe in the background, sometimes coming up, because the bent position I was in was straining to some extent (I considered this as a mind-body connection mark).
Then I started to control more my breath, I was able to accelerate the spinning rate when inspiring. Interesting, you d'ont say.
Noticing that I was somehow leading toward some more "sound" stuff, I decided to come out of the process, very little by little, trying not to create any negative association whatsoever. Thinking I had to "digest" this new landmark. OBE seems more real than before now. I need some time to "use" myself to that, including the intellectual big-bang that it relates to.
Since, I re-read a chapter of Mastering Astral Projection, ("trance chapter"), and encountered a similar descrption in the "typical scenario" Robert Bruce talks of.
This book, I must say, is like a bible in my hands. An inspiring, ever-guiding, bible of energy ways.