PDA

View Full Version : didn't notice this before

baalixan
18th July 2010, 10:39 PM
my name is luke, i'm 23 years old. i've been practicing meditation since i was 8 or 9, and in my research found a close connection between meditation and astral projection when i was 11. i took me two years to have my first obe, and withing a couple months i had many, in near physical, future, aswell as what i consider the field of wisdom(or knowing) after that year i continued meditating, but until recently i didn't have any astral or obe experiences. in the two years, i started getting what i believed to be simply sleep paralysis very frequently, even tho i noticed a similarity in how it felt compared to projecting. at the time i was terrified, the first time i felt a dark entity pulling me thru my bed. the entity was not there the following times, but it was equally frightening. as it happened more and more i thought, lets see what happens when i don't fight it or fear it and i found it to be even more like a projection. i still didn't give it too much thought until one day i found a book on the kitchen table at my girlfriends, that belongs to her grandpa "Adventures beyond the body". althought it was chance, i believe there was a reason that book was there as it has relit my passion for this subject, and since i have learned alot and begin to enter the hypnogogic state at will, but as of yet i haven't been able to do more than roll away from my body for a few minutes....when i do, i feel like my body(astral or physical) feels like it weighs 1000 lbs...well i just wanted to introduce myself, and give you all a background on me and an idea of where i'm at in my explorations

CFTraveler
18th July 2010, 10:48 PM
Hi Baalixan.
I suspect you'll enjoy the OBE section of the forums. In it you'll find many accounts and data threads that talk just about this variety of phenomena.
Welcome.

baalixan
20th July 2010, 12:25 AM
indeed, i have enjoyed it so far, and have found some wisdom, although not my own, that i am sure will come to be useful when the time comes in my exploration. my research led me here, and i already made a couple posts before make this one haha. it was only when i came back on that i noticed the "introduction" thing :D