PDA

View Full Version : Astral projection

Yamabushi
19th July 2010, 01:16 AM
The Meissner effect is the expulsion of a magnetic field during a superconductor's transition to the superconductive state. Meissner and antiMeissner effects are also byproducts of a natural organismic phenomenon that occurs in cells, which work as precursor engines (see Bearden: http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/Prec ... ering1.htm (http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/Precursor%20Engineering1.htm)) in parallel and in series to produce coherent Meissner fields that become a one degree of freedom, very chaotic field at 90 degrees perpendicular to every square inch of skin. Under certain circumstances, it will anchor a mobile field that extends into spacetime and into the quantum and subquantum fields. Meissner fields are coherent, naturally occurring energetic emissions of an ultraweak, sonoluminal polychromatic nature. Naturally occurring Meissner fields -- coherent products of organismic cellular bioenergetics -- simultaneously manifest a bioenergetic field with nonionizing radiant energies with a broadband information spectrum, and a resonant-like ligand interconnectivity with all orchestrated cellular quantum objective reductions (see Hameroff and Penrose re orchestrated objective reduction:
http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/pen ... rchOR.html (http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/penrose-hameroff/orchOR.html))

http://www.fys.uio.no/super/mo/meissner.jpg

This ligand interconnectivity demonstrates characteristics of nonlocal biocommunication between the issuing living system and the mobile field by way of a resonant-like or tunnel-tuned reciprocal connection; this tunnel tuning is associated with quantum computation occurring on spacetime geometries in cytoskeletal microtubules of the cortical brain, the enteric brain, and in tissue of the neuromyofascial network. The bioelectronic properties of solgel transformations at the cellular level of these tissues not only produce just bioelectromagnetic radiation but also one which exhibits specific characteristics: perfectly square biwaves (in the EM and scalar or subPlanckian spectra), whose resonant harmonics do not seem bound by a spacetime manifold, diminished by distance in spacetime, or attenuated by geometric boundaries between spacetime and the subquantum vacuum. Thus, it seems that each produces a Stoney-Whittaker-Ziolkowski (SWZ) internal structuring of its scalar potential as an internal biwave, cohering with that produced by all cells, and expressing a scalar spectrum energetics (energy + information) which serves as ligand biocommunication means between Meissner and antiMeissner regimes of the effect.

To clarify, the Meissner field is correlated with the human aura, while its antiMeissner harmonic correlates with the astral or energy body.

The emitting organism and the mobile antiMeissner resonant field form a most effective and powerful biocommunication; in essence, it is safe to say that the broadband requirement for two-way communication between the antiMeissner resonant-like field and the emitting living system is powered by a collective of living plenum engines (i.e., the subquantum plenum cones of cells of the whole organism, aka the DNA Phantom Field) with sufficient but low emitting power and near instantaneous detection-decoding-decipherment capabilities to make sense of the information bandwidth'scontent tuned in on return.

We now know that the human organism's mode of sensing, when in a mobile dense antiMeissner form (i.e. when astral projecting), is a holonomic perceptual field in which relative movement and purposeful behavior reminiscent of action-in-the-world is possible. With cellular plenum engines in rapid solgel transformations, a sensing focus appears to cohere. This focus avails the content of the information bandwidth to the enteric and cortical brains by means of signal conversions that translate intercepted signal received by quantum computation in cytoskeletal microtubules of the enteric, CNS and neuromyofascial networks. This translation is conversion of signal received into signal compatible to fundamental sensorial algorithms which convert signal content into sensory information (see Persinger: http://www.bariumblues.com/persinger.htm). But which aspects of the enteroneuromyofascial network performs this translation? We now know of two confirmed possibilities.

The first is that there may be a perfect fit between tuned signal and fundamental sensorial algorithms corresponding to visual percepts and the decoding-decipherment capabilities of the neuromyofascial network to make sense of emotive information.

The second may be that there is a translation that takes place in neuromyofascial network tissue and glia in the ventral-thoracic regions of the emitting body, and only then is the translated signal made available to the CNS and cortical brains. We know today that brain cells in the visual cortex respond not to waveform interference patterns as they come in, but to their Fourier transforms to see.

Thus, either incoming signals as interference patterns are decoded across the entire enteroneuromyofascial network, or the translation is more localized (e.g., ventral-thoracic enteric decoding) and only then distributed throughout the network and the cortex.

The living tissue of human beings as complex living systems constitutes long-continua of superconducting, liquid crystalline cells in solgel continuous states; this makes for a nonlinear medium, in which photon and sound waves do not simply superpose (as in coexisting as if another was not there); instead they modulate one another, thus multiplying their amplitudes and generating harmonic frequencies of up to nth orders from a fundamental. In biolological nonlinear living systems, both linear and nonlinear effects seem to occur within the (photonic and sound) energetics of the body. Linearly, waves pass through the medium and through one another as if neither sensed the other's presence, although producing vector sums of the amplitudes and phases of the waves involved at a given location of the body and at the time it occurs. But in nonlinear effects, the medium is altered by the passage of sound or light, whose index of refraction suddenly changes when the energy going through exceeds the medium's threshold; the cell seems to -- overall -- act like a parabolic reflector of every time-reversed photon emitted. So light emitted by the assembly of tissue of a living human system is a Meissner field composed of assemblies of photons that are both time-like (spatially evident) and space-like (time reversed), evident in spacetime at the edges of the visible light spectrum. Thus, the light diverging from a cellular source may experience distortions, with its phase conjugate also experiencing the same distortion but in the opposite direction, going back in time.

http://www.photonics.cusat.edu/images/PhaseConjugation1.jpg
http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/sweet%20bearden%201991/f3.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b0/PhaseConjugationPrinciple.en.svg/350px-PhaseConjugationPrinciple.en.svg.png

However, the nonlinear nature of the medium in which this occurs promotes emission-wide modulation of amplitudes, with harmonic frequencies. This, in turn, appears to generate a fairly dense nonlinear spectrum at 90 degrees from all body surfaces. This is a spectrum of low powered bioelectromagnetic activity, in which multifrequency photons (and their harmonics) coalesce into a coherent Meissner field seemingly displaying a biological Meissner-antiMeissner effect. So a biological Meissner-antiMeissner effect literally represents the presence of a Meissner field (aura) as a fundamental, and antiMeissner fields (astral / energy bodies) as harmonics in a series of fields manifest as spherical harmonics at very low power, yet detectable if one is looking for them.

http://photos4.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/c/0/a/5/highres_7669317.jpeg

Polychromatic as a Meissner field appears to be, it turns out that when the field's potential is increased(either by menas of a reduction of body function requirements resulting in an organismic optimal baseline, through relaxation or meditation, or through technological means), only a narrow bandwidth of emitted photons manifest as light is path-reversed (i.e. refracted) back to the body. This occurs with photons occupying the 200 nm to 300 nm spectrum.

The remainder of the spectrum of multifrequency photons, however, remains coherent when energized in electrostatic potential, manifesting a broadband capacity for two-way communication of bioinformation to the antiMeissner effect field hosting the mobile point-of-view; this is processed by projectors as a holonomic experience. The dense form (or what we refer to here as the antiMeissner harmonic resonance, or astral body) appears to be maintained by an energetic sustenance at a level beyond a certain threshold; we now know that the mechanism through which Meissner field energetics is increased involves cellular transformations of specific kinds: the microtubules of all cells become plenum engines by drawing on energetics from the quantum vacuum potential and change to pumped-phase state, and also the action of cellular centrioles turning on a communication spectrum of photons from the low infrared to the high ultraviolet (including al frequencies in the visible range) -- but all photons are time-reversed!

Cellular cytoskeleton (microtubules and other structures) in green, nucleus in blue:

http://www.bscb.org/softcell/images/mp_tripple.gif

This cellular transformation is what we have found to be key to changling cellular capacitance to over-threshold, in order to stimulate (increase) antiMeissner cellular resonant harmonics. Interestingly, when such overthreshold levels are achieved, and the capacitance of the first spherical resonant field reaches a given level, it will then off-shoot as a spherical energetic "ball." And it is on this energetic ball that a projector's point-of-view may then be superposed as its kinetic platform, thus also shaping the "ball" in the human life form's "corpoconscious" form. In other words, the "ball" becomes pliant and transformable into whatever shape the "driver" POV will wish to have. It may sound like scifi, but that is how it works.

Comments, thoughts, criticisms, etc? Curious to hear.

YB

Tutor
19th July 2010, 03:24 AM
:D

CFTraveler
19th July 2010, 03:29 AM
To clarify, the Meissner field is correlated with the human aura, while its antiMeissner harmonic correlates with the astral or energy body. Sounds like it. Yama, tell you what; I'd like to translate this into 'regular person'-speak and you can go over it and correct any misrepresentation due to lack of understanding I may (prob. will) make.
I'm not doing it as a public service, it helps me to understand better.
And: Cool.

Yamabushi
19th July 2010, 05:57 AM
To clarify, the Meissner field is correlated with the human aura, while its antiMeissner harmonic correlates with the astral or energy body. Sounds like it. Yama, tell you what; I'd like to translate this into 'regular person'-speak and you can go over it and correct any misrepresentation due to lack of understanding I may (prob. will) make.
I'm not doing it as a public service, it helps me to understand better.
And: Cool.

Sure CFT ;)

To summarize these conclusions:

1. What we have seen during astral projection and out of body experience is a biological equivalent of a combined Meissner-antiMeissner effect produced through a range of cellular capacitance and concomitant biophotonic output. This range of cellular electrostatic charge levels would be somewhat of a spectrum, yet not well understood, but which nonetheless evinces more than mere correlation between cellular capacitance, biophotonic output, and harmonic resonant field effects unique to complex living matrices. The spectrum would range from normal leve energetic regimes at one end, and over-threshold pumped-phase energetic regimes at the other.

2. A Meissner effect in a biologically complex system, such as a human living matrix, appears to be a byproduct of nonionizing radiant activity (in particular, proticity) in the gel-phase of solgel protoplasmatic transformations in uhman cells in a pumped-phase state.

3. The body's normal energetic regime produces a polychromatic biophotonic field, which surrounds it, with emissions occurring at 90 degrees perpendicular to all its surfaces. The emission of photons occur in an even distribution in a range between 200 nm and 900 nm.

4. When the body's cells enter a pumped-phase state of sufficient coherence and stability, the field surrounding the body (or Meissner field) undergoes a transition resulting in a biological Meissner-antiMeissner effect. In other words, this is more than just photonic coherent emission.

5. The body expels its polychromatic Meissner field as a by-product to intracellular activity and electrostatic level of charge. The resonant antiMeissner harmonic form in turn is expelled or, more specifically, harmonic-resonated, is coherent, and retains a very high fidelity to the "original" or "indexing" biophotonic field. As near as we can tell, it retains its original energetic and informatic composition and structure as a uniform field.

6. However, the antiMeissner effect produces the result that the body, which cellularly speaking is in a semiconstant gel-phase, traps the lower band of the emitted field, retaining around itself a monochromatic biophotonic field in the 200 nm to 300 nm range. This field does not demonstrate any dispersion and remains an ultraweak low band light skin close to the body surface, giving off an emission in the pale blue range.

7. The harmonic resonant (antiMeissner field) or energy body, once resonant, becomes a mobile and highly coherent vector, which can also demonstrate an ability to serve as an extension of cortical critical functions, including reasoning, awareness, and behavioral choice, as if the body itself were present in the projection context as actor and observer.

sunshine
25th July 2010, 11:56 PM
Hi yamabushi,

I am new to this forum and stumbled across it from researching another topic (Leom- from The Life Physics Group). I have just learned from your post that an OBE is using the dynamics of the antiMeissner field. I find this extremely interesting and it answers and raises many questions for me. I am not a physicist so learning the technical aspects as well as practicing applying them is a very slow process for me.
I think I can assume that the superconductive state you refer to is the same thing as reaching overunity? So does this mean you reach overunity when you project out of body? I have been trying to reach overunity in a relaxed, controlled conscious state in order to preform LEOM by creating my own algorithm. My understanding of the feeling of reaching this +threshold is similar to having chills run through your body. On July 4th, I was listening to an orchestra and choir perform. When the choir broke out in harmonies a strong wave of this sensation came up from my legs through my entire body and sustain itself as if on a dimmer switch that was related to the power of the harmonies. However, last week I had my first OBE and the sensations were quite different (heavy vibrations and ear piercing ringing ...not very fun). I'm often stuck in these sensations and eventually roll over on my stomach to try and stop them. What circumstances determine weather you go into a mobile antiMeissner form? If both are using the Meissner effect, then is it just ones intention that determines an OBE or potential LEOM? After reading your post, I'm sure its not a coincidence that since practicing attempts of LEOM I had my first OBE last week.
Hope I didn't bombard you with questions!
Any knowledge you can share with me will be greatly appreciated!!!

CFTraveler
26th July 2010, 03:46 AM
ps @ Yamabushi: I never did it because your summary explained it quite clearly, IMO.

I have a question- do you think what we call energy work (that is, the direction of attention on parts of the body causing circulation to increase and energy to move) can cause the cellular precursor engines to go 'superconductor' and help generate the antimeissner fields?

Yamabushi
26th July 2010, 07:32 PM
Biomind energizes its overunity sink during LEOM due to its biological superconductivity to the vacuum, yes. They are not one and the same. Overunity is the uncapped generation of energy, while vacuum superconductivity is a means to do so. Yes, to stabilize an avatar form you need a steady supply of energy -- you can get that from the vacuum (overunity), or by external devices.

When doing LEOM it is different because the migrating energy from the overunity sink is actually harmonic resonance of the Creative Impulse -- therefore time-flow itself sustains the object even after you "jump-start" its manifestation via overunity.

Hi yamabushi,

I am new to this forum and stumbled across it from researching another topic (Leom- from The Life Physics Group). I have just learned from your post that an OBE is using the dynamics of the antiMeissner field. I find this extremely interesting and it answers and raises many questions for me. I am not a physicist so learning the technical aspects as well as practicing applying them is a very slow process for me.
I think I can assume that the superconductive state you refer to is the same thing as reaching overunity? So does this mean you reach overunity when you project out of body? I have been trying to reach overunity in a relaxed, controlled conscious state in order to preform LEOM by creating my own algorithm. My understanding of the feeling of reaching this +threshold is similar to having chills run through your body. On July 4th, I was listening to an orchestra and choir perform. When the choir broke out in harmonies a strong wave of this sensation came up from my legs through my entire body and sustain itself as if on a dimmer switch that was related to the power of the harmonies. However, last week I had my first OBE and the sensations were quite different (heavy vibrations and ear piercing ringing ...not very fun). I'm often stuck in these sensations and eventually roll over on my stomach to try and stop them. What circumstances determine weather you go into a mobile antiMeissner form? If both are using the Meissner effect, then is it just ones intention that determines an OBE or potential LEOM? After reading your post, I'm sure its not a coincidence that since practicing attempts of LEOM I had my first OBE last week.
Hope I didn't bombard you with questions!
Any knowledge you can share with me will be greatly appreciated!!!

CFTraveler,

antiMeissner field is always there, but it rations its energy with the fundamental Meissner field, and the Meissner will always have more. This is a consequence of so-called quantum interest and quantum inequalities By densifying Meissner capacitance you also bring up the antiMeissner energetic level to what would be about normal level of your Meissner when it is not densified -- at this point, antiMeissner becomes a viable field for projection (just like your Meissner or aura field is a viable platform for corpo-consciousness to manifest from the body).

Energy work progressively increases the overall coherence of the Meissner field via conscious mental driving, in a way not dissimilar to laser pumping or the gradual orientation of ferromagnetic particles in an EM field. Meditation brainwave frequencies engage the thalamic silent periods and possibly other frequency-window pacemakers, and thus drive the configuration states that the body naturally cycles through, to sensitize its liquid crystalline matrix to particular frequencies. The living tissue of the body, in particular -- the lipids in cellular membranes, the proteins and collagen in the cytoskeleton and the muscles and connective tissue, and DNA in each cell, all exist some of the "body-time" in mesophase. That is, in a state between solid and liquid. They become semi-solids that act as liquid crystals. Each of these cells have their own orientation orders long range and short range, and can vary them when exposed to various stimuli, such as EM fields, temperature, hydration and pressure changes, pH and concentration of inorganic ion changes, etc

These phase transitions also play key roles in having, holding and transmitting information about minute changes in pressure, temperature, light into chemical currents, as these tissues are pyroelectric, piezoelectric and photoelectric, and are extremely sensitive and sensitized to passage of electrical currents through them and make it easy and easier for such currents to pass through them at any time.

The semiconductor nature of living tissue suggests that, with repeated passage of an EM (or any energy) current through them, their sensitivity to subsequent signals should increase -- a property which is critical to the understanding of long-term energetic and physiological changes seen in "energy workers." This "kindling" effect would lead both to gradual increase in tissue liquid crystallinity (hence greater perceptual sensitivity, energy efficiency and ability to absorb stress), and to more efficient coupling between intent (energy signal modulation) and its physical transducers. The maintenance of a mentally-driven, permanent tighter-than-average molecular coherence would thus result in faster signal detection-transmission and greater amplification of even the most minute (including subquantum) field fluctations, so that normally imperceptible "ESP" signals would gradually become consciously detectable and/or lead to reflex responses.

In other words, I have to go with yes. :D

YB

CFTraveler
26th July 2010, 08:54 PM
Thank you.
Cool.
And cheers!

Yamabushi
27th July 2010, 03:57 AM
Thank you.
Cool.
And cheers!
The other side of the superconductive picture is related to DNA. It's one thing to be in a superconducting state -- another to exhibit transPlanckian superconductivity to BECs (Bose-Einstein Condensates) extant at and as the zero-point vacuum potential. If you're familiar with the so-called DNA Phantom Effect (http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/dna-phantom.htm), you know that there is a field structure associated with DNA that appears to excite coherent virtual photons from the sea of zero-point energy.

In quantum mechanics, an individual particle is represented by a wave that has both amplitude and phase. The most remarkable consequence of Bose-Einstein condensation of a vast number of particles is that macroscopic properties become dependent on a single wavefunction, promoting quantum physics to classical time-and-length scales. A BEC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose-Einstein_condensate) is a highly ordered state in which the wavefunction phase is coherent over distances much longer than the separation between individual particles. Long-range quantum phase coherence has many dramatic physical consequences, of which the most spectacular is superfluidity, that is, the ability of matter to flow around obstacles with extremely weak, often immeasurable, dissipation. All known BECs are formed by particles that are actually composite bosons made up of an even number of fermions. Helium-4 atoms, for example, contain two protons, two neutrons and two electrons, and Bose condense to form a superfluid at just a few degrees above absolute zero. Today there is intense interest in BECs in rarefied atomic vapors. But the story changes with superconductive liquid matrices that behave as they do in humans.

In superconductors electrons form pairs at low temperatures. These Cooper pairs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper_pair) are again composite bosons. In this case, the formation of pairs and their collective Bose condensation usually occur at the same low temperature; the transition temperature is controlled by the underlying fermionic physics, not purely by bosonic quantum mechanics. Correspondingly, the average separation between electrons in a given Cooper pair usually greatly exceeds the mean distance between pairs. An exciton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exciton) in a semiconductor consists of an electron bound to a hole. In most cases the electron is in the conduction band of the semiconductor, and the whole, which is nothing more than an unfilled electronic state (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_state) masquerading as a positively charged object, is in the valence band. Excitons are usually created by shining light on the semiconductor, which creates electrons and holes in equal numbers. Optically generated excitons like these are ephemeral objects, decaying quickly via the emission of light.

An exciton is then the particle-like entity that forms when an electron is bound to a positively charged "hole." An ordered electronic state in which excitons condense into a single quantum state was proposed as a theoretical possibly many years ago. Studies of semiconductor bilayer systems provide clear evidence for this phenomenon and explain why exciton condensation in the quantum Hall (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_hall_effect) regime, where these experiments were performed, is as likely to occur in electron-electron bilayers as in electron-hole bilayers. In current quantum Hall excitonic condensates, disorder induces mobile vortices that flow in response to a supercurrent and limit the extremely large bilayer counterflow conductivity.

In the case of humans, the "hole" is not an unfilled electronic state but rather one side of the DNA's "phantom field" that illuminates its way with infrared light to connect with a cell which responds to its signal. It is light, then, that shines on the semiconducting tissue, which then creates electrons and a hole from which excitons come and become Cooper pairs -- in other words, energy in spacetime.

Vacuum energy is accessible due to ambient torsion fields. Any stationary, spinning / rotating mass will generate local vacuum torsion... a phenomenon that in general relativity is known as inertial frame dragging (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame-dragging) To state it briefly, when a cell is in mesophase, its semiconstant solgel protoplasm will begin to revolve around the nucleus, setting up a minor torsion field. DNA strands in the nucleus, while biomind is in a state of organismic relaxation, will actually distend and its tertiary structure will conform to a pseudo parallelogram rather than the common double helix. Within the four corners of this parallelogram coheres this mysterious "phantom field," which begins to suck energy from ambient torsion fields and output it in observable space/time as increased biophotonic emission.

YB

Tutor
28th July 2010, 12:31 AM

Sinera
9th August 2010, 09:32 PM
Cool, but it'll take me months to understand this. :cry:
:idea: Maybe I'll read one paragraph per week, that might help, slow digestion. :wink:

CFTraveler
9th August 2010, 10:10 PM
The super-duper-simple description:
Cells in your body work as superconductors.
When they fire up from conductive to superconductive they generate what is known as a Meissner field. The field is made of light and sound, and is commonly described as the aura.
Now for the cool part:
Superconductors also create something called the Anti Meissner field, that is expelled out into time and space and also nonlocally, and is the 'harmonic copy' of the Meissner field. The antiMeissner field is quantumly entangled with the Meissner field, so that whatever the anti M. field perceives can be reflected in the Meissner field. An etheric projection is the ejection of the antiMeissner field. Maybe the astral body also.
The physical body then uses it's own neural receptors to translate the signals from the projected field, and we perceive what our antiMeissner field perceives, and the neural receptors turns the information into information the brain can process.

Sinera
9th August 2010, 11:06 PM
'kay, thanx, got it
:idea: :)

dreamosis
17th August 2010, 05:33 PM
Hmmm. I'll have to read over this again and again to really absorb it, but what immediately strikes me is that the model of our cells as conductors which generate the aura, and also a projectable double, gels with what energywork wisdom says helps a person a have an OBE more than anything else: running energy.

CFTraveler
17th August 2010, 08:35 PM
I disagree- I believe that running energy makes you increase the potential to use the energy, but not to have the OBE itself- but what I got from some of it is that what causes the superconductors to 'fire up' is the lowering of temperature- the lower the temp the more the material conducts, and in the case of the cellular material, going into a trance would cause this to happen.

I don't entirely resonate with the idea that the process is purely physical, but provided that the cells do this (work as superconductors) then it is an interesting possible way of looking at it.

dreamosis
17th August 2010, 09:31 PM
Well, what I meant is that it's the free-flow of energy around the etheric/physical that allows for an easy extrusion of the double. If there are "broken circuits," so to speak, blockages, the chances of smooth conscious projection are probably lower.

It isn't so much the activity of running energy that causes OBEs, I think, as much as that maybe clear channels make it likelier that projection will occur.

CFTraveler
17th August 2010, 09:37 PM
Sure, and it makes sense within the same framework as the cited model.

dreamosis
18th August 2010, 03:50 AM
The theory of the aura, and astral body, as a Meissner/anti-Meissner field generated by the body is exciting, but cannot exactly replace the Soul Theory. What of ghosts, for instance?

Yamabushi
18th August 2010, 04:58 AM
Ghosts in this model would be along the lines of what Golden Dawn qabalists call the "shells of the dead." The idea here is that the ghostly manifestation is not itself the soul, but is animated (by phenomena that can be natural OR artificially induced) "memories" of previously extant Meissner-antiMeissner fields (i.e. when the person or people were still living). The memory being animated or brought to life is not a person's memory, but the cumulative memory (of the Earth's local space/time) of the deceased person's Meissner-antiMeissner activity during the course of his or her life. Even empty space remembers things.

The soul in this model is something else, and maintains an ongoing handshake (or entanglement) with the Meissner bodies/harmonics while the organism is still a feasible vehicle for self-referent consciousness (i.e. while the central & autonomic nervous systems are still functioning).

It's not really physical in the sense of being differentiated from the domain of mind/spirit. Actually, mind is both inclusive of and included in the domain of "matter" or "physicality" in this model.

YB

The theory of the aura, and astral body, as a Meissner/anti-Meissner field generated by the body is exciting, but cannot exactly replace the Soul Theory. What of ghosts, for instance?

dreamosis
18th August 2010, 03:35 PM
Actually, mind is both inclusive of and included in the domain of "matter" or "physicality" in this model.

Can you explain this a little more?

Yamabushi
22nd August 2010, 03:40 AM
Actually, mind is both inclusive of and included in the domain of "matter" or "physicality" in this model.

Can you explain this a little more?

The proverbial snake swallowing its own tail. The universe continues to dance back and forth between the material domain and the mind domain, and it does this at ridiculously fast but variable rates and what happens in either affects the other (relatively). But matter and physicality are not how things are in the first place -- at best physical reality, at least the one we Earth humans experience, is the byproduct of observation (observation being defined here as perspective of perceptual interface). Not all entities capable of observership (which is, to a degree, everything that exists in both manifest in space/time and unmanifest in space/time) experience the same reality we experience in the same physical fashion we experience it.

dreamosis
22nd August 2010, 03:34 PM
Yamabushi, do you know about or have you experimented with the "Experimental Life Energy Meter" offered by Heliognosis (which was influenced by Wilhelm Reich's work)?

http://www.heliognosis.com

I know very little about physics or electrical engineering, but as I understand the meter measures through "displacement current" and isn't sensitive to the ordinary sources of EM radiation (like televisions, radios, wires in the walls of houses, etc.)

You said in the first post that Meissner fields develop around the surface of the skin at 90 degree angles, which if I interpret the phenomenon correctly, means that Meissner fields travel outwards in transverse waves.

Most EM radiation in our post-industrial environment is in the form of transverse waves; EM radiation in a longitundinal configuration is rare. If Heliognosis' meter is, in fact, only sensitive to the EM fields of living objects, and not to ordinary EM radiation, then the displacement current must only be receptive to longitudinal sources (...?)

I don't know if this is correct or not, I'm grasping at straws without fully understanding what the straws are.

Of course, the human body -- especially the heart -- generates EM radiation that is detectable by conventional methods, meaning that the body sends off tranverse waves of EM radiation.

Do you understand the Meissner and anti-Meissner fields to be transverse waves or longitudinal?

Yamabushi
23rd August 2010, 01:35 AM
I'm not familiar with that device. However we are in much agreement with Tom Bearden's findings in scalar electromagnetics. Whittaker showed that every electromagnetic field and potential is actually a continuous flow of EM energy comprised of sets of longitudinal (scalar) EM waves. All observable EM energy is extracted from the vacuum or time domain and integrated into 4-space/time EM flow when the source dipolar's charge breaks the local spacetime symmetry. In other words, the interference of scalar / quantum potentials (which are sets of longitudinal waves) produces the electromagnetic energy of the spectrum we are familiar with in space/time. Longitudinal EM radiation is not rare; it just depends on how (and therefore, where) you are looking -- above or below the Planck limit?

The biological Meissner field is not an electromagnetic field -- it is a vacuum domain (see chapter 7 of The Science of Oneness (http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/books-free-online/19-the-science-of-oneness/85-the-science-of-oneness-chapter-07-the-aether-as-spherical-light-and-sound)) that expels (at variable levels of intensity) its local space/time away from the body's surfaces perpendicularly, and also everywhere within the organism, through the mechanism of spacetime gravispin, torsion or electrogravity. This is something like a protective glove generated by the minimal space/time curvature around the living (i.e. electromagnetically oscillating) biomass. It interacts with the creature's organic architecture at every scale, with the geomagnetic forces at the particular location in the galaxy, solar system and planet, with the Earth's gravity and vacuum domain due to intrinsic angular momentum torsion, and with resonant extremely-low-frequency wavefronts, natural and artificial, that constantly bathes its surfaces. The biophotonic, bioelectromagnetic (longitudinal and transverse), and bioplasmic fields is really just a few of many byproducts of this thing's interface with the body.

YB

Tutor
23rd August 2010, 03:42 PM
mi-ra-cle

concealed wonder

supreme spiritual truth, 'there can be no revelation without at first there being concealment'.

tim

dreamosis
23rd August 2010, 10:58 PM
///and with resonant extremely-low-frequency wavefronts, natural and artificial, that constantly bathes its surfaces.

Are you referring to Schumann resonances here? (For the natural wavefronts?)

Yamabushi
25th August 2010, 05:48 AM
///and with resonant extremely-low-frequency wavefronts, natural and artificial, that constantly bathes its surfaces.

Are you referring to Schumann resonances here? (For the natural wavefronts?)

Yes, as well as ionospheric Alfvén resonances.