PDA

View Full Version : Manish_gof's OOBE journal

manish_gof
19th July 2010, 04:15 PM
Sometime in august 2009; 2.00 am.

In trance state, I put my hand on my chest and heart started beating vigorously and I was out. While I was out I didn't knew I was. I thought I was still in; all energy centers were spinning and vibrating so I was following it enjoying at first. I saw brow chakra spinning in closed eye and shadows in the room too. The chakras were vibrating vigorously so I got feared if anything went wrong it stopped. I again (still out), placed hand on my chest again and it started vibrating again; I thought whats wrong why I am not out (I was out)... all centers started vibrating I got feared and got in calmly. What I noticed was my hand still on chest but no other sensation.

manish_gof
19th July 2010, 04:27 PM
My grandmother (85+) was on complete bed rest after she broker her hips bone when she fell down of bed accidentally; she was suffering.

Sometime in 2009,

I had a vision while out of body, a voice said, "Your grand mother will live 11 ____ more". other vision was that my grandmother passes during my marriage ceremony.

I could not understand the " ____ "; my marriage was being arranged. After these visions, I said no to marriage; and my grandmother died after 11 months. The prophecy was true. It could also be the case that the second vision would also have been true if I was to marry before her death?

manish_gof
19th July 2010, 04:33 PM
22/3/2010 8.00 am

I was lying on bed by chest, in trance state. I felt vibrations and heard mom standing by the door asking me to getup. I got up, saw two blankets stacked in a corner... blank... I got up again.. saw same two blackets stacked in same corner... again same thing.. I thought its weird.. I got up again.. saw my hand.. it started fading away. I was so happy.. i was out of my body. I got up with all of the power.. my body was trying to get me back... I pulled myself like a rope from the body and ran away from the body.. outside the house.

I thought to myself that more than 2 minutes must have elapsed since i am out.. not much time is left till all energy gets consumed.. so better hurry.

I went past the fence and decided to see an old friend and took off. I saw other travelers flying around and crashed in one.. without hurting anyone.. flight still continued. I felt someone continuously traveling with me like a companion.. I guess that was me too (twice of me).. We were heading towards east in a good speed, saw some ships and water bodies and beaches and ports. Finally we landed on a port. I started looking for her in small compartments to no avail. Suddenly I saw a car, there was a dead-body lying in it... I am not sure whose body was it, but when I wished to meet someone and I am presented this... could it be that my friend is dead? or about to die (outside India)? I then found myself back in bed...

My commentary: I still cannot get her actual data.

manish_gof
19th July 2010, 04:42 PM
One of my dear friends "Deepak" passed away in bike accident on 7th oct. 2009; I felt down with this message. After a few days, I decided to meet him and I was directly at "his place" after attempting to go out of body. He seemed to be bigger than he actually was on earth; he was smiling, I was crying. He hugged me smiling.. it was so comforting. I was back in body instantly.

manish_gof
19th July 2010, 04:49 PM
27 Apr 2010

I was already out. I received a phone call from a friend of mine, Brijesh... but someone unexpected answered from other side.. that was Deepak.. a friend who deceased on 7 Oct 2009. He said he never died and he just hoaxed his death.. I was so happy I started scolding him yet I remembered he actually died long ago ... then I woke up.

Next day I called up Brijesh to confirm if he is expecting any baby... he said no harshly... then on 10 may 2010 .. he had a baby boy... could this be Deepak reborn? I guess so..!!

CFTraveler
19th July 2010, 04:59 PM
That is fascinating.

manish_gof
19th July 2010, 05:05 PM
25 may 2010 7:00 am

I had an spontaneous exit and I found myself in front of some astral entity who was not looking friendly; she attacked me, I defended and attacked back with energy ball in vain. Then I summoned my sword and it appeared (I am an astral warrior I guess); I attacked her again but she was more powerful than me; she started to suck my power.. and I was back.

I was lying by chest, I started feeling bit of vibrations which ceased in short time about 5-6 seconds. I decided to get up because i knew i was separated and will get out .. so i did. I felt my body was pulling me back because it wasn't that powerful as I guess i lost my energy in fighting with a powerful spirit same night, she draw out my energy. Anyways, i pulled myself like a rope from my body and ran away. I noticed that blinking eyes was changing the scene so i didn't blink and took off for east direction without any aim what so ever.. and i had to blink and poof.. i was back.

manish_gof
19th July 2010, 05:11 PM
19 June 2010 6.00 am

I was lying on my chest, head towards north. i was half awake and tried to attempt oobe; vibrations began on torso... despite all of my efforts i could not separate because energy body wasn't loosened.. then i loosened it and separated limbs first then got up and saw my body lying on bed and then walked away from body... light was dim so i said.. "LIGHTS" .. it grew bit bright then my eyes opened and i was back in body..
second attempt followed quickly and i desired to see my third eye chakra.. it was kind of geometrical mesh of bright gold color wires then i was ejected automatically and then pulled back instantly.
third attempt was followed quickly too... this time i had very extreme sensations.. extreme vibrations, sounds etc.. not for week hearts... then everything ceased and nothing happened...

manish_gof
19th July 2010, 05:13 PM
19 July 2010 5.00 am

I was lying on the floor, head direction in north. I was out already without knowing. I could not go outside the room despite all my efforts, then i saw my hands, they started melting; so oobe was confirmed. I struggled hard to get out of room but couldn't; instantly I was back.
Second attempt followed quickly, again could not get outside the room by door; back again.
Third attempt followed quickly; this time I tried to go away flying up.. but could not take off; back again.
Fourth attempt was conscious exit; used rope technique and I was out; tried to get out of room but still couldn’t. I felt someone is watching me or maybe perhaps he is not letting me go out. Back again.
Fifth attempt was unconscious again; I tried to attack the watcher with energy ball.. but couldn’t succeed; that figure didn’t attacked me in return however, I was back again.
5 serial attempts without any fruitful success. Maybe some invisible wall was stopping me.

greytraveller
20th July 2010, 03:01 AM
Hallo manish gof

Wow, you do have some interesting OBEs! Those last five OBEs that you posted were very short. It seemed that some spirit was actually there watching you and trying to prevent you from going out of body. I have read other peoples' OBE reports who have described that same thing (a spirit preventing them from having an OBE). Also I too sometimes feel as if somebody or something is stopping me from going out of body although I have never seen a spirit in my room.

Regards 8)
Grey

manish_gof
21st July 2010, 04:49 PM
Hallo manish gof

Wow, you do have some interesting OBEs! Those last five OBEs that you posted were very short. It seemed that some spirit was actually there watching you and trying to prevent you from going out of body. I have read other peoples' OBE reports who have described that same thing (a spirit preventing them from having an OBE). Also I too sometimes feel as if somebody or something is stopping me from going out of body although I have never seen a spirit in my room.

Regards 8)
Grey

The spirit prevented me to go somewhere else... it however I guess didn't prevented from going out of the body.

manish_gof
14th August 2010, 01:54 PM
Once trying to go OOB, I had enormous pressure on third eye chakra, I had a view of swatik symbol without any prior intention.. this is what it looked nearly.. just those I saw were lightening golden instead of straight black lines..
(sorry for bad drawing)

[attachment=0:1agbpj7s]swastik.JPG[/attachment:1agbpj7s]
views comments?

manish_gof
20th August 2010, 10:16 AM
Friday, 20 august 2010, 6:30 am.

I was lying by chest, I felt vibrations and woke up without disturbing the state. I tried rocket technique and saw myself in a car slowing down while I was being separated, which I guess was a kind of dream because I separated from the body in the car too; then it terminated.

I attempted another try instantly and this time I tried rolling technique and successfully exited; I couldnt see my body but I felt my mom's arm on my astral head; she was standing near the door watching me asleep (I am still not well) .. I was separated and out but still bounded. I tried to visualize different scenario, fly, jump.. all in vain. I was stuck near my body. Tried to command to take me to akashic records.. no avail; to some friend.. no avail; tried to get out of window.. no avail. I gave up and back to body. Later I asked my mom if she was in my room at 6.30 am .. she said "yes, but how do you know? you were in deep sleep?"

Third attempt followed instantly and I tried rope technique this time; I popped out.. floating vertical to the ground still thinking that I wasn't out because levitation is quite possible (more on this later); I saw my younger brother looking for something in cupboard in my room and I heard his thoughts which I don't remember exactly but he was thinking about these practices. I was back then.

Fourth attempt followed with heavy vibrations and I thought to give a look at my body this time; I focused on third eye chakra and what I saw was some geometrical drawing similar to the swastik; having bright white core surrounded by dark blue hue.. it was very beautiful. Everything then ceased instantly.

CFTraveler
20th August 2010, 01:34 PM
I sometimes get slowly rotating circular objects when I'm in a trance- usually in the hypnopompic stage- so it wouldn't surprise me if this is what you're seeing.

manish_gof
27th August 2010, 05:52 PM
27-aug-2010, around 6 am.

I woke up.. to be more precise, my mind woke up, I decided to go out and the vibrations began instantly. I just popped out without using any technique and found myself near the bed. Thinking about past experiences, I tried to get away from the body quickly but I was sucked in; I was still struggling with my body I saw the surroundings being half inside the body; now I was totally merged.

I thought to go again, and my legs separated and I popped and floated above the body; without loosing time I escaped through the wall and ran towards the main gate of my house. I saw the door was opened and the mesh door was closed; I passed through it near the main gate. I saw it was raining, I felt the raindrops on my face, taste of the droplets was so real. Then I thought about a lady and I was teleported to some school kind of location. There I saw some man, who was her colleague was troubling her. I came near to her and she, after looking at me got up from the seat and walked a little away and fell down, probably with some sickness; and her colleague didn't helped her, so I punched him and picked her up. At this time, I saw another me helping me. I helped me to take her to a desk and I told me how much I liked her and how much she changed..

It ended there.

I woke up and what I noticed was that the door wasn't opened and it wasn't even raining; but I was out for sure... What could it be?

manish_gof
10th September 2010, 12:49 PM
10 sep 2010, 3 am

Subconsciously, I was trying to loosen the energy body while in trance and the vibrations began. I pulled the rope and heart began to throb and I popped out. Remembering by past experiences, I ran away from the body, outside the room, then crossed the front room through the wall. While moving through the wall, I had a strange feeling. I moved out and saw it was all dark. I commanded "lights on" .. nothing happened.. tried multiple times, it remained dark; then I gave up and returned to body. Merging with the body was a sensational experience I had for the first time I remember.

manish_gof
1st February 2011, 05:57 PM
Two weeks ago, I had an OOBE and as usual, I didn't had any intention to do anything while being out; suddenly I thought about the friend who's (dead)body I saw in previous OOBE; as soon as I call the name, I was dragged out of earth and was being taken to some other place. While I was on the way, my energy depleted and I returned back in body.

What I deduce from this is that my friend is no more on earth now.. We dont have any common friend and we dont have any contacts.. what you say?

manish_gof
1st February 2011, 06:08 PM
1 Feb 2011, 4 AM.

I woke up with vibrational sensation; did some energy raising then focused on brow chakra and rolled and I popped out. I was surprised to see that I just separated without any extra labor. I saw a lamp was glowing on floor and room was dark. As I moved forward, the lamp followed me besides. I asked for light, and room instantly grew brighter. I went through the door and then the wall to the road. Nothing was fairly visible but stars and moon was. I instantly thought to get to the moon and started to fly towards it. I could not fly faster; so I thought about getting teleported there; but the scene changed .. the oobe transformed to a dream and I didn't reached the moon.. I'll try next time..

manish_gof
3rd February 2011, 12:31 PM
3 feb 2011, 4 am

I woke up by a sound of my cellphone indicating it needs recharging. I did a body bounce and vibrations began quickly. Whilst vibrations I decided to meet that old friend whose dead body I saw in past OOBE, a year ago. When vibrations were at max, I rolled on side and popped out on floor. I thought I may fall, but didn't. I saw my body lying by chest on the bed and the silver cord from my (astral) chest going into my body. I saw the door on my left, which actually should be on the right; there was vision problem, or say I was having 360 degree of view or something like that and much more.

I decided to go to my friend as quickly as possible but I got stuck about 5 feet from my body. Harder I tried but in vein; then I tried even harder and had another myself popped out of my astral self; I, the new me was pulling myself, the first astral self to move. The new self was able to move but original wasn't.I could sense the world around me from 3 different locations; the body, first astral self and new or second astral self. The second (new) self ... disappeared/dissolved/vanished... and then I (first self) closed my astral eyes to focus to teleport to my friend directly, but I didn't got anywhere and returned without my will.

strange huh? I would like ask for help from my senior astral travelers to guide me about what I experienced today.

CFTraveler
3rd February 2011, 01:46 PM
Hey Manish.
This multiple body experience happens to projectors when they have had some experience. I think that your first projection was an etheric projection, which doesn't have a lot of range, but you wanted to see your friend who was not in etheric range. At this point switching to the astral body would have gotten you there, and you began this process. Now if you would have experienced it from the astral body you would have (possibly) seen your friend- but for some reason your conscious awareness remained in your etheric body (or even split between your etheric and physical bodies and you witnessed the astral body) but didn't experience what it experienced, and possibly tried to pull yourself out further.
This is very interesting and shows you are very comfortable with the whole notion of bi-or trilocation (this would freak some out) but at the same time shows that it is possible you need to develop your astral body more.
Does this make sense to you? I haven't had my second cup of coffee yet.

manish_gof
3rd February 2011, 02:24 PM
Hey Manish.
This multiple body experience happens to projectors when they have had some experience. I think that your first projection was an etheric projection, which doesn't have a lot of range, but you wanted to see your friend who was not in etheric range. At this point switching to the astral body would have gotten you there, and you began this process. Now if you would have experienced it from the astral body you would have (possibly) seen your friend- but for some reason your conscious awareness remained in your etheric body (or even split between your etheric and physical bodies and you witnessed the astral body) but didn't experience what it experienced, and possibly tried to pull yourself out further.
This is very interesting and shows you are very comfortable with the whole notion of bi-or trilocation (this would freak some out) but at the same time shows that it is possible you need to develop your astral body more.
Does this make sense to you? I haven't had my second cup of coffee yet.

Hi,
Thanks for the quick note. I now don't fear anything, thanks to a friend who initially told me there is something called "astral projection", then to Robert Bruce for writing such marvelous book on astral projection and lastly a book "War in heaven - the invisible college", I dont remember the authors name.

You explained beautifully upto my satisfaction. I felt a bit awkward and excited together while experiencing tri locations, still I was calm and focused on my aim. How do we develop astral body more?

Thanks,
Manish

CFTraveler
3rd February 2011, 02:39 PM
There's a few ways- I would start by looking at what the astral body does (serve as the inner senses to explore the astral plane) concentrate on the qualities of the astral plane (energy that is created by collective energy) and the subjective symbology of the astral, as well as the senses that seem to be enhanced by it- sight, teleportation. I would practice things like clairvoyance, dream interpretation, and look at the chakra development of the astral body.

manish_gof
9th February 2011, 08:21 AM
9 feb 2011; 11 AM

After a tired night and breaks in naps, while lying on the bed, I "summoned" vibrations and they began and starting getting heavier; I had some pressure on my brain's left hemisphere right on the partition in the middle when I summoned the vibrations (should it mean that part of brain is responsible for this action?). I rolled and projected the etheric body within my body. I could not move at all but I could see only same scene; which was the wall of the room and my blanket's edge. The room was lit (actually it was), as I was able to see. I tried to see my hands, which melted. I bought my melted hands close to my eyes and saw outline of fingers, as it was transparent but present.

I tried many times but could not move and see anything else. I was able to hear every conversation going in my vicinity but didn't remember much.

newfreedom
9th February 2011, 12:17 PM
Hi Manish gof,

i've just been reading through your journal, very interesting and clearly written, an enjoyable read - thanks :)

Love your avatar picture, it reminds me of one of the characters in the film 'Final Fantasy 7' 8)

x :mrgreen: x - thanks for Sharing...

manish_gof
9th February 2011, 03:02 PM
Hi Manish gof,

i've just been reading through your journal, very interesting and clearly written, an enjoyable read - thanks :)

Love your avatar picture, it reminds me of one of the characters in the film 'Final Fantasy 7' 8)

x :mrgreen: x - thanks for Sharing...

Thanks newfreedom,
I love to be out of body .. will be writing all of my experiences here.. thanks for your interest. Your guess is right.. this avatar is from Final Fantasy (his name is Sephiroth )..

manish_gof
15th February 2011, 06:51 PM
15 feb 2011, 5 am

Every experiance is a new one in this world. I was fully conscious while lying on the bed. I just thought about vibrations and they begin instantly; I heard wierd sounds after a long time before the exit; in a few seconds I popped out by rolling technique. It always feels like moving through mud pond. Anyways, I was flying about 4 feets above my body and could see it. I decided to go out through the glass window, but nothing was clearly visible, so I summoned LIGHTS, but nothing happened. I shouted out loud but nothing happened. I decided to go out anyways but got stuck in the glass. Tried to visualize other locations to move on, but nothing worked; I returned back.

manish_gof
26th February 2011, 05:32 PM
This happened a few weeks ago, I forgot to post..

While out of body, I found myself in some hospital kind of place where I saw an old lady lying on the bed with all medical equipments attached with her. With intention to help her.. I kept my hand on her forehead and she begin to convert young... I was amazed but felt bit exhausted as that lady sucked some more energy without my consent. Instantly a group came to "kill" that lady, I began to drag her stretcher to keep her from their reach; instantly another group came to help us... As I turned back to see whats happening, I woke up.

manish_gof
27th February 2011, 06:23 AM
27 feb 2011, 5am

I was in a dream that some alliance is coming to meet me, against my will, but I had to dress up and looked myself in the mirror. I felt something unusual and said to myself that its an oobe. I tried to look at me hands, but they were not there. The vision got blurred and pixelated, but it was clear before the realization. I ordered for light to no avail; so without clear vision I decided to stay and to feel my astral body.

I put my hand IN my head and felt some resistance, it would be third eye and crown chakra, I could feel the organs but dont remember much of their shape etc, what all I remember is the resistance like semi-solid material; then I browsed down to nose and mouth, it was tingling but empty; empty in sense there was no resistance as I felt on the head. Then again, I found resistance on the neck. I dont remember anything past this.

manish_gof
14th March 2011, 05:11 PM
14 march 2011, 8.30 am

While lying on the bed, I didn't had any intention to get out yet I pushed myself out. The room looked all crystal clear. I decided for a morning walk but stuck about 5 feet from the body; I remembered CFTraveler's comment that its etheric projection, so I pushed my etheric body further and separated my astral body from it; experienced surroundings from 3 different locations all at once with about 50% vision clarity from physical body, 200% clarity from etheric body and about 75% clarity from astral body. Then I lost track of astral body and finally projection ended.

manish_gof
17th March 2011, 06:11 PM
I forgot to write it; Near around in late september, in deep meditation, I heard a voice saying "You will die within 1 year if you got married or engaged near around 10 dec 2010". This broke my session. And when this date came, it was no surprise to me that I was being taken to fix my marriage. Everything was arranged quite well and I said to myself with smile.. This is it..

manish_gof
28th April 2011, 06:42 PM
26 apr 2011, 7 am

Dont remember anything but heard myself snoring..

27 apr, 5 am
after much labour to seperate..somehow i seperated and everything felt so solid that I thought it might be physical world. I walked on the street and saw 2 ladies approaching. I have been following celebacy in order to kill lust but it seems to be supressed; which surfaced after looking at them. i was still confused if i was out or not. I dont remember much of what followed next.

28 apr, 7 am
I woke up and decided to go out without disturbing the relaxed state. i visualized going down and falling sensation began quicklyand I visualized going up and felt like being seperated. while seperation, I heard some conversation which I dont remember at all. Exit failed.

manish_gof
1st November 2011, 04:41 PM
1 nov 2011, 6 am

I remember sleeping heading towards north. I "woke" up heading towards east. I planned for a space flight. Long after the first OBE attempts, I felt breathless during exit and tried to breath deep which sort of disturbed my concentration. Body began to vibrate, I tried rope technique to no avail, rolling technique to no avail. Tried several times, rushed energy throughout the body then tried to lift my legs; I saw my legs in air and then applied rolling technique; I separated. Remembering my past experiences, I ran towards the door & to my amusement, I didnt stuck. I was so like just celebrating the freedom. I felt it wont last for long so rushed towards the main gate but could not cross it and got back.

Tried again, found myself flying over some slum area and saw some negs; then hunted them by shooting energy beams from my palm. Before this, I could never use such beams successfully.

Then I came back and found myself lying heading toward east as before. What I could not understand is my original lying position and how I found myself heading other way?

manish_gof
6th November 2011, 02:39 PM
6 nov 2011, 5 am

Was sleeping heading towards north but "woke" up heading towards west (last time it was east). Enjoyed all sensations, separated by "push-up" technique; was in doubt so looked at my hands; for which I just saw outlines; I could feel the hands but couldnt see. I saw the real & mirror image of my room same time, as watching some huge mirror besides my room. Rushed towards the door to explore the world, but it was too dark. Commands for lights didnt worked, energy was low, got back.

I seek seniors help regarding this orientation issue. Please help.

manish_gof
6th November 2011, 03:50 PM
4 nov 2011, time forgotten

I think it was a dream, but very solid. I remember walking on a beach and suddenly had some telepathic news that one of my friend died. I cried & thought..why my friends are dying?? As I was crying, some very strong wind (maybe the astral wind) took me away above the ground and I thought whats going on. That wind took me on some "above the cloud" building floor. Fear of falling down made me open the window of that building; a very strong flow of wind was opposing my action, but anyhow I got in. Used the elevator and came down the building.

greytraveller
7th November 2011, 03:36 AM
Greetings Manish
Do you refer to 'orientation' as physically sleeping toward north and then waking up towards west?
If so I would ascribe that confusion as being a result of your physical body distorting your non-physical (astral) senses. During an OBE I Always try to get at least 20 to 30 feet away from my physical body. If I do not move away then my physical body grossly distorts my astral senses (especially vision) and sometimes prematurely aborts the OBE.

Hope this helps
Grey

manish_gof
13th November 2011, 06:09 AM
Greetings Manish
Do you refer to 'orientation' as physically sleeping toward north and then waking up towards west?
If so I would ascribe that confusion as being a result of your physical body distorting your non-physical (astral) senses. During an OBE I Always try to get at least 20 to 30 feet away from my physical body. If I do not move away then my physical body grossly distorts my astral senses (especially vision) and sometimes prematurely aborts the OBE.

Hope this helps
Grey

Hi Grey,
thanks for your response; but I could not get it completely. I physically sleep towards north and astrally wake up towards east or other direction. Second, most of my oobes end up shortly now a days as I could not get beyond 5-7 feets from the body; as CFT told, its usually etheric projection. Still working on it. Check out my new oobe, which I will write about tonight.

Thanks,
Manish

manish_gof
5th June 2012, 04:13 PM
28 May 2012,

Its been a long time since I have projected successfully. I dont quite remember it being OOBE, but everything was solid. I was in some lab, I guess I was some scientist. At that particular time, I felt like I knew everything about real Artificial Intelligence. I was enjoying being there working on some project discussing with the "experienced" computer on some subject.

I was getting excited about knowing everything to design real AI & to do it in physical world, but excitement rose so high that I woke up, forgetting everything about the technology.

manish_gof
24th July 2013, 12:16 PM
24 jul 2013; 4 am

There was "strange reality" in the dream I was watching. I woke up & found myself in high vibrations, which I let go & then it ceased in a few seconds. Then I saw the edge of my bedsheet 4-5 times but could not move; I then forced myself to pop out & I found myself being stuck on the window. I could not pass through it because I was not able to see through it. Then I rushed downstairs & saw through the main gate & I happily flew out. Saw the streets flying over. I was so happy being out after more than a year.. you can understand.

greytraveller
28th July 2013, 02:48 AM
Hello manish
Yes indeed. To be able to get out of body, especially after a long time of inactivity, is a special event. Hopefully you will experience many more OBEs in the next few weeks.

Regards
Grey

manish_gof
11th August 2013, 06:29 AM
Hi Grey,

Thanks! This might be the answer to your good wishes to me...

Aug 9, 2013 , 5.00 AM onwards,

I regained consciousness after a healthy sleep; I tried to get up without moving any muscle & got up as moving in coal-tar. I popped out, stood up, saw my body lying by chest & then everything faded away & I was back. I repeated same procedure again 3 times. Then in fifth attempt, after separating, I just sat in lotus pose & saw my wife sleeping besides me. I tried to wake her up but my hands went through her head, she said "love you" (I couldnt confirm it because we are not talking to each other for 3 days :D ). It ended here. Then in sixth attempt, I gathered all energy, separated from the body & flew out with all strength. As I came to the street, I didnt had any plans, I just flew here & there & ended the projection.

Six OOBEs continuously.. & sometimes nothing at all..

greytraveller
18th August 2013, 07:29 PM
Hello Manish
Six OBEs in one night! Very impressive! Actually I Am a bit jealous. LOL
That many projections in one night is quite rare. I have only managed to have 6 OBEs in one night One time ( I have never had More than 6). All my projections that night were rather short (only a few minutes). It certainly helps to have a plan of action, or at least a 'wish' list of where to go and /or who to visit.

Regards
Grey