PDA

View Full Version : ETs altering our genes?

wozyh
20th July 2010, 02:08 PM
I don't know if anybody else is aware of this but I remember Bob Dean (check him out on youtube if don't know him) talking about how ET's are meant to be altering our genetic blueprint to produce some sort of humanoid with an advanced level of consciousness. Apparently they've altered our genes twice in the past and their plan for us is that in the future we will be advanced to such a level that we will look back on ourselves today in the same way we now look back on the monkey species.

I think there's some crop circles which dipict the genetic alteration, and, also, I've personally had a lucid dream where I was aware of an operation occuring by ET's (on a different plane) to alter our genes on a mass scale.

Then i saw this article in today's paper in the UK:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -baby.html (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html)

I just think its absoultely extrodinary that a white baby with blonde hair and blue eyes could be born to a pure african couple. The experts are also completely baffled by this and they seem to be at a loss to explain it rationally with the status quo science they have on genes. I think one expert says it could be down to a genetic mutation.

But, again, i just think it's extrodinary, and ofcourse there is meant to be an advanced ET humanoid race who are known to have blond hair and blue eyes.

Who knows, maybe the baby might grow up to have special psychic abilities and we now might now see a lot of these babies springing up as we approach 2012.

wozyh
20th July 2010, 02:25 PM
just thought i would add that i am not saying this baby is definately the product of ET gene manipulation, but its definately very interesting nevertheless.

CFTraveler
20th July 2010, 03:39 PM
So many things, not sure where to start.
Firstly, please realize that the white person phenotype is now known to be a mutation on the black phenotype. In other words, the first homo sapiens were black, and as migrations happened and vitamin D was less available from sunlight in the higher latitudes, the population adapted by becoming paler, allowing the skin to use the UV light to produce vitamin D.
This has been supported by work with mitochondrial dna studies.
So it is not really 'unheard of' two black people having a whitely-colored child- genetically, all theirs (as is obvious)- just with a paler coloration. That's how all white people came to be. But let's set this aside, and look at the example from a modern point of view, and not as the 'white' as mutation example.

Since the above example is one of modern times (where we already evolved white people)- In genetic terms, it is very possible for black people to have a white child that is all theirs, provided they have recessive white genes. Probably one in four.
Using what I remember from my high school genetics class (and which is simpler than it really is):
- If the black coloring is dominant and the white coloring recessive (and IIRC it is) it is possible for black people to have recessive white genes, and their recessive genes to have combined in that specific baby to produce white coloration.
Remember genetics class? Basically, the simplified process goes like this: A is dominant, a is recessive. A person who is Aa will look like the dominant color. To look like the recessive color it has to be aa. Ok? This is called phenotype, or 'what you look like'. Your genotype is mixed Aa but your phenotype is the dominant (capitalized) gene.

Ok, we have established for this purpose that black is dominant B and white is recessive w.
If a person is: BwBw (that is, looks black but has white recessive genes) and marries another person who is also black with white genetics BwBw
and then they get together (simplified, strict geneticists please don't attack me for oversimplifying this)

Bw+Bw = the following possible combinations: (rememeber that genes split and then recombine)
BB Pure black.
Bw- Looks black, has white gene.
wB- Same. Looks black with white gene
ww- pure white.

So in a couple of parents that are black with white genes (which would make them look black) you have three out of four kids would look black and one would look white.
So it's not genetically strange, it just is visually strange given the location. Or maybe not, there were white people in Nigeria and there still are.

Now, as to the 'alien messing with our DNA' I am not opposed to this idea, but I have a problem with the idea as stated above.
Why would 'aliens' want to 'expand our consciousness', and what does 'becoming white' have anything to do with this?
It seems to me, regardless of race or ethnicities, that more 'primitive' the culture is (I'm thinking of the neolithic or early bronze age cultures) the closer to nature a society is the more 'open' they are. If we have evolved, it's to become technologically apt, and that may be good for survival, it's not good for 'consciousness'. In that dept. I don't know we have evolved at all.
So I'm not sure about the way these ideas are presented, they seem racially motivated to me.

farewell2arms
20th July 2010, 04:36 PM
I agree with CF. Why would aliens want to mutate our DNA for our progression? Change is already a constant. Everything's growing, whether we like it or not.

There's no need for genetic mutations to gain more advanced levels of consciousness, you just gotta reach out for it, and there it is, all the time.

wozyh
20th July 2010, 10:57 PM
So I'm not sure about the way these ideas are presented, they seem racially motivated to me.

:o wow im flabbergasted you think im racially motivated.

what im getting at is ET's could be manipulating genes to produce some kind of gentic blueprint for a biological being which is superior to all humans in terms of intellectual capacity, interdimensional awareness/capacity, and maybe spiritual capacity.

obviously i would imagine blonde hair and blue eyes probably has absolutely nothing to do with the abilities i've just mentioned. But what im going on is there seems to be a well known ET race who supposedly look just like humans. From what i know they seem to be always documented as having blonde hair and blue eyes.

if ET's are manipulating the human genome to produce mentally more sophisticated beings; maybe there using a genetic blueprint of their own race which also carries a genetic structure for blonde hair and blue eyes.

im not being racist and saying blonde haired and blue eyed people are better, more intelligent or more spritual than black people, white people, ginger haired people, or green eyed people. All im saying is that blonde hair and blue eyes could be the phyiscal ethnicity of one group of ET's. If they are manipulating genes to mimic there own indigenous mental traits, maybe they've chucked in their physical traits too, or maybe it's just part of the genetic package and is in no way an attempt to racially purify humans or directly connected with mental advancement.

anyway, i'll be honest, the more i write this post the more absurd it seems to me that Paledian ET's (or whatever race) could have tampered with that ladies embryo so to produce an ET being in our society. But you never know :)

i'l reply to the other points mentioned tommorrow... ts very late over here and im very tired.

CFTraveler
21st July 2010, 12:47 AM
wow im flabbergasted you think im racially motivated. I didn't mean you- Sorry if I gave that impression. I meant the movements (and I have seen many) that espouse some kind of spiritual superiority that is racially based, such as some you see in certain conspiracy websites.
I certainly didn't mean you- I do know better than that, you've been here long enough for me not to think so.
My apologies, I was typing kind of fast this afternoon (as I am now, I seem to be in a hurry a lot lately.)
Sorry.

Beekeeper
22nd July 2010, 10:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBujEMG8sws&feature=related

Here's another view on what could be happening regarding abductions.

wozyh
23rd July 2010, 12:34 PM
Ok no offence taken CFT; obviously we've got our fingers crossed there.

I agree with CF. Why would aliens want to mutate our DNA for our progression? Change is already a constant. Everything's growing, whether we like it or not.

There's no need for genetic mutations to gain more advanced levels of consciousness, you just gotta reach out for it, and there it is, all the time

I have a different opinion / perspective to that my friend.

Obviously one can advance spiritually and intellectually through life experinces and learning. Certainly, human beings have a larger capacity to learn intelluctually (i.e. attainment of verbal and written language, maths etc) due to the capacity of their brains; as opposed to that of say a bird or a cat.

I personally think it may be possible to create a biological being which has a much greater capacity to switch between planes to that of a human. At the moment probably only a small percentage of the population can sucessfully "astral project", and, indeed, interact with each other on the other planes. However, obviously one can learn how to do this which can develop such abilities.

we know if we alter the chemistry of the brain (say perhaps from ingesting hallucinogenic chemicals) that this can produce an altered state of consciousness. Surely it would be possible to create a biological brain that has a tendancy to produce these altered states more naturally, frequently, and intensely to that of a human being; all without neglecting the needs of the physical world. The human brain has predominantly evolved to cope with the demands of the external world in terms of survival, and I would hazard an educated guess that any extra abilities (say to perhaps consciously transcend dimensions, psychic abilities etc) havn't been of any real survival benefit and so havn't had the chance to develop.

so what im referring to is a being that has a biological tendancy to be psychic. perhaps you could argue against this and say that psychic abilities come from the development of energy or chakras. I personally believe that brain chemistry, structure and capacity could also have something to do with the attainment of such skills; or that they are all tied in with each other. It could also be possible that the human brain could act as a filter and block some of this phenomena out.

if the ET's can move between planes with ease; I wonder how they are doing this? is it because of technology, advanced natural biological ability, or perhaps just due to a natural ability developed from a culture where this is accepted, understood and taught in the mainstream.

my opinion is that they are probably radically "superior or advanced" to humans in terms of "psychic abilities". And i think that's probably down to a mixture of gene manipulation, technology, and culture.

Beekeeper
25th July 2010, 11:48 AM
my opinion is that they are probably radically "superior or advanced" to humans in terms of "psychic abilities". And i think that's probably down to a mixture of gene manipulation, technology, and culture.

And they're a lot older than we are and/or their planetary conditions and history were more conducive to these things.

wozyh
26th July 2010, 01:19 AM
i agree mate.

have a look at this video. In the first 15 seconds Bob Dean speaks about what I mentioned about the gene manipulation of the human race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFD3Tjrazfk&NR=1

Also, the blond haired blue eyes baby in the UK is going to be studied by geneticists. there was an article about it on the suns website a few days go. Once a follow up article appears with the results then I will post it up.

Cheers

Beekeeper
22nd August 2010, 02:58 AM
There's a lot of this kind of stuff on the net. The alternative view about a breeding programme is an insidious one represented in this thread http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=12729&p=135301#p135301 for example.

Now we must speak of the fourth area in which your visitors seek to establish themselves, and that is through interbreeding. They cannot live in your environment. They need your physical stamina. They need your natural affinity with the world. They need your reproductive abilities. They also want to bond with you because they understand that this creates allegiance. This, in a way, establishes their presence here because the offspring of such a program will have blood relations in the world and yet will have allegiance to the visitors. Perhaps this seems incredible, yet it is so very real.
The visitors are not here to take your reproductive abilities away from you. They are here to establish themselves. They want humanity to believe in them and to serve them. They want humanity to work for them. They will promise anything, offer anything and do anything to achieve this goal. Yet though their persuasion is great, their numbers are small. But their influence is growing and their program of interbreeding, which has been underway for several generations, will eventually be effective. There will be human beings of greater intelligence but who do not represent the human family. Such things are possible and have occurred countless times in the Greater Community. You have only to look at your own history to see the impact of cultures and races upon one another and to see how dominating and how influential these interactions can be.

The Allies of Humanity

beam
23rd August 2010, 05:21 PM
who created our genes in the first place?? then where did we get so much knowlege (ecspecially from the ancient world/antiquity..specially china and india) of how to develop it. why is this info secret? why was much of it destroyed in things like the burning of the library in alexandria??

British historian Edward Gibbon attributed the library's demise to Archbishop Theophilus of Alexandria, who ordered the destruction of the Serapeum in 391.[citation needed]

CFTraveler
23rd August 2010, 05:27 PM
who created our genes in the first place?? All living organisms have genes. Who said that someone had to 'create' ours?

then where did we get so much knowlege (ecspecially from the ancient world/antiquity..specially china and india) of how to develop it. How do we know that we have so much knowledge about it?

why is this info secret? What info, and how do we know it ever existed?

why was much of it destroyed in things like the burning of the library in alexandria?? All sorts of medical knowledge was destroyed in the burning of the library of Alexandria- along with art, and any other academic knowledge that was previously established. We know of some things because other philosophers wrote about them, but we don't know that much. So how can we know what was lost?
Most of what has been written about 'DNA in lost manuscripts' has been based on someone's interpretation of illustrations on the caduceus- and that is not knowledge, it's opinion.

Just like mine is.

beam
23rd August 2010, 05:56 PM
edit: i see cft has been prompt as usual. this is not an answer to her...am working on that now..

in many of the cases of physical abduction...with a ship type of environment...i think that it is milabs...ie it is the miliatry or other power organizations based on earth doing projects and coverning it up as being aliens.

as far as real greys...i think that they may be here trying to do something anyways... possibly involving evolution. an interesting point about grey aliens in the widespread use of their image as that of an alien's. how this image is burned into many people's psyches...when peopele think of an alien that image is brought into their minds on a vast scale.

beam
23rd August 2010, 06:03 PM
[quote=beam]who created our genes in the first place?? All living organisms have genes. Who said that someone had to 'create' ours?

who says someone is working to upgrade them now??

then where did we get so much knowlege (ecspecially from the ancient world/antiquity..specially china and india) of how to develop it. How do we know that we have so much knowledge about it?

the vedas, etc...etc...too bad most of the histrory is lost ahem ahem.

why is this info secret? What info, and how do we know it ever existed?

the initiated occult knowleges. like that of the freemasons, etc.

why was much of it destroyed in things like the burning of the library in alexandria?? All sorts of medical knowledge was destroyed in the burning of the library of Alexandria- along with art, and any other academic knowledge that was previously established. We know of some things because other philosophers wrote about them, but we don't know that much. So how can we know what was lost?
Most of what has been written about 'DNA in lost manuscripts' has been based on someone's interpretation of illustrations on the caduceus- and that is not knowledge, it's opinion.

Just like mine is.[/quote:3mrt558u]

its too bad it wasnt just alexandria.....it was like all over the place. pretty much all done by roman catholic popes. the romans killed jesus one thing he did was he apposed the money lenders, ahem ahem. :)

this was all short and sweet givin you hints on where to start your research.

CFTraveler
23rd August 2010, 09:29 PM
Oh, I've already done the research. My skepticism is about this DNA thing that many spiritual movements are pushing, that I think is bunk. One more thing to sell.

On the 'grey' issue, some experiencers have postulated that the grey is what happens to us when we're exposed to large doses of radiation. So if we ever start going interstellar, this may be our future evolutionary step, not 'other'. So what we think is human (like pleiadian, etc.) is probably alien, and what we think is alien may indeed by future-human.
Just speculating, obviously.

Palehorse Redivivus
24th August 2010, 01:53 PM
*randomly butts in*

I'm wondering if this subject has any relevance to the subject we discussed in the dopplegangers thread a while back; in any case its been on my mind lately. I know more than one set of people who look just like each other, and have seen someone who looked enough like myself to creep me out (which is not an easy thing to do). Other than that I've noticed a phenomena that I would call something like "genres" of people, as if some people are from a certain sort of mold that has nothing to do with racial similarity.

My sense is that if this is going on, these groups are mostly nonphysical (or otherwise less dense than we are) and DNA theft and tampering is a pretty damn serious offense, so it may be possible for those who believe it's happening to counter it with combined strong intent and countermeasures, that it be decisively prevented from continuing.

CFTraveler
24th August 2010, 02:00 PM
Or it could be a 'morphic resonance' thing. Just last night during dinner my son mentioned that (his first day of school was yesterday) they went to check out the sixth graders, and he could find someone that was either very similar in appearance or how they dressed- and he could count off all of his friends from last year in this new batch of kids. They sat there and identified each kid with one of themselves. The only kid he couldn't find a double for was himself- but I'm sure some other of his friends would probably point it out to him.
This reminded me that every time we go anywhere on vacation (can be far away of close, it doesn't matter where) I always see someone that I seem to recognize in our town.
Maybe it's a completely different phenomenon, maybe there's something in our 'pattern recognition' system going on, or maybe there's just not that many models of us out there.
Hm.

beam
31st August 2010, 12:29 AM
i notice everything u and palehorse mentioned a lot.

Beekeeper
21st October 2010, 06:20 AM
Karla Turner videos on Youtube cover this topic very well. You'll also perhaps find this one interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAFmWyrJPGE&feature=related.

natalie-1984
11th December 2010, 06:34 PM

There's no need for genetic mutations to gain more advanced levels of consciousness, you just gotta reach out for it, and there it is, all the time.

That's what I was ganna say!

I have been meaning to post something about aliens mutating our genes, then I found this thread. I have a question though, how do you know if you are a reencarnated pleiadian? I have heard that indigo children are (which is what I am...I think). Or is it crystal children?

Once again I feel like I am waaay over my head and need a nap! :lol:

Neil Templar
11th December 2010, 07:52 PM
i wish some ETs would mutate my jeans, they're getting rather worn and holey :wink: :lol: :P :roll:
(see what i did there? :mrgreen: )

CFTraveler
11th December 2010, 08:06 PM
I wish one would mutate my arse, so it would fit into my jeans.
:P

Beekeeper
11th December 2010, 10:01 PM
I think it's possible they're mutating this thread. :mrgreen:

Beekeeper
11th December 2010, 11:28 PM
Check this sighting out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-1DsCU4zA&feature=related

Neil Templar
12th December 2010, 01:52 AM
I think it's possible they're mutating this thread. :mrgreen:
:lol: :P

natalie-1984
12th December 2010, 02:56 AM
super elephant...CLASSIC! 8)

I know how to make a UFO, put like 20 helium balloons into a big black garbage bag and release it outside. From a distance it will look like a shapeshifting creature flying!

PauliEffect
26th October 2012, 02:02 PM
According to Current Biology (http://www.cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822%2812%2901139-6), we share our stomach genes with some worms, dating
back more than 500 million years, which could indicate that at least our stomach
genes have not been altered since then. :)

If this is true, it's kind of strange that those genes were written in stone once
and for all, and then never changed!

On the other hand, if those genes were such a perfect construction, they could
have been introduced from outer space, by the so called Penis Worm Priapulus.

I wonder what mechanism crafted those 500 million years old never-to-change genes?

A more easy to read article on the same worm subject can be found -> here (http://www.alphagalileo.org/ViewItem.aspx?ItemId=125173&CultureCode=en).

Yoda909
4th March 2013, 02:55 AM
Interesting here, wozyh. The video in the article you posted has the father saying the his mother is an Ibo, from Nigeria. I've read somewhere that the Ibo tribe has had long history of clairvoyance. Interesting....