PDA

View Full Version : Advice or a scan from someone with experience? Thanks!

Radiankh
21st July 2010, 09:54 AM
I am experiencing some phenomena and have become aware of the presence of a being recently after resuming a regular meditation routine for the first time in a while. I do not feel like posting all the details right here because I do not want to publish strange and unpleasant details for paranoid minds to chew on. I know that when dealing with dark beings, you give them more power when you are in a state of fear, and I don't want to contribute to the anxieties of people who are already experiencing problems of their own. I am looking for advice and counsel, or an "auric scan," from someone who has some experience dealing with nasty, dark beings and can offer some knowledge and understandings. I didn't expect that something like this was "hanging out" with me (though I can offer many details about what it may be and why it might be here), and I think now that I have been meditating solidly for a few weeks and my field of awareness is becoming broader and my sensitivities are returning, I have become aware of its presence around me/within my consciousness. This being has also been perceived by people I have interacted with, and made its presence felt by what I consider "non-sensitive" people. When it has been really active, I have been told there have been visual distortions in the air/space around my body that seem to affect the ambience of a room, and visual changes in my eyes. Its presence has been described by one sensitive friend as being "ice cold, beyond dark, highly intelligent," and seems rather powerful. I would like someone to talk to about this who is experienced, open-minded, non-judgmental, and grounded. Thank you for all of your help!

Alienor
22nd July 2010, 08:56 AM
Hm, hard to say what it is, without taking a look, but might be, what I call a "Fallen". That is then an angry and confused soul.

Right now I have not enough free "slots", that is, I most likely need my energies for existing commitments.

Usually it is not enough to just get rid of the "NEG", but one needs to find out, why the "NEG" was attracted in the first place. Else a new one will soon fill the opening. That can be a longer process and when I start helping, I would like to really help and find the source of the problem.

Radiankh
22nd July 2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks Alienor, all help is welcome! I'll keep up with my meditation and soul searching in the meantime!