PDA

View Full Version : Psychics dress sense!

sono
22nd July 2010, 04:08 AM
Had an odd "frivolous" vision last night as I drifted off; heard a voice explaining that many psychics dress very vividly & eccentrically, often all in one shade, & also dye their hair & paint their nails bright colours, because they are in tune with the colours of their auras & need to express this. . . .any truth to this, do you think? I have found that painting the nails a bright shade helps ward off depression (was told to do this by a psychic in Thailand) I suppose this would only apply to female psychics although logically why shouldn't men do the same if the mood moves them? :lol:

Mishell
23rd July 2010, 12:33 AM
Some people are just flashy.

I used to do nails for a living and I can tell you that some of those ladies who loved bright colors were in tune with absolutely nothin'.

sono
23rd July 2010, 03:55 AM
hehehehe! And yet according to El Collie, sometimes even the most unlikely people have Kundalini awakenings, for eg.
She rather cruelly mentioned bottled blondes in this regard - so maybe the spirit & the persona don't always coincide? I often look at myself from the outside (or maybe from the top down) & think my actions in cetain situations are frivolous, & at best serve as a barrier to real interaction with others.

Alaskans
28th July 2010, 10:40 AM
True for me. I was just thinking about it.
Everyone knows different colors dont just look different. They are actually different frequencies of energy (science knows that) and at each frequency vibration contains mindsets, moods, ect (decorators know that). Changing aura color changes how you feel. Changing the color of clothes has the same effect. You have also have to have a connection/appreciation for what you are wearing for the colors to effect you (most people do that naturally). They have to be all the same color if you want a great effect (at least for me.. and them, apearently).
Simple, but effective.

Beekeeper
28th July 2010, 10:48 AM
many psychics dress very vividly & eccentrically, often all in one shade, & also dye their hair & paint their nails bright colours, because they are in tune with the colours of their auras & need to express this. . . .any truth to this, do you think?

In my observation, many do and others don't. Psychics encompass a range of personality types.

Alaskans
29th July 2010, 08:41 AM
I dont know much, but I talk anyways, how annoying huh?
im not a good psychic, but I spent a few months learning about subliminal messages- body language, clothing, etc with a shaman

the outfit you wear doesnt give you mystical energy because people have largely varried feelings about psychics, wizards, witches etc and 99.9% of the energy they create isnt quite right enough to be usefull to you. most of the energy they send at you is formed from the publics idea of what a psychic (etc) is, and its supernaturally powerless, unless you want to just pretend. generally only your view of yourself can help (the exception is the perception of you from advanced spiritual people).
color isnt like that though. everyone has the same response to colors. blue universally calms. red universally stimulates. etc.

ButterflyWoman
29th July 2010, 09:02 AM
I dress kind of eccentrically, but it's because I'm eccentric, not because I'm psychic. ;)

Tutor
30th July 2010, 01:55 PM
nakedness is my dress, birthday suit that is.

clothes dont make the person...people make clothes.

speaking of which, project runway's new season started. i like that show's eccentric designers.

i always imagine that folks who dress their part are just that...'a part', and while they may possess some supra-normal skill, they only possess it as far as their role casting allows it to be.

in otherwords, i'd say that for myself, if faced with a group of folks, all claiming to possess something of import for myself, yet all saying that i may only choose to receive from one of them, i'd then be looking for the raw naked person who making no outward claims surely has within them a great import to share with myself.

this is how i operate in my dreams as well, any flamboyant/flambasting costumery gets kicked the freak out, and naked rawness is lovingly and deeply observed.

i after all am the freaking dreamer and it is my personal domain of operation. so get naked or get lost.

less is more...

tim

ButterflyWoman
30th July 2010, 02:03 PM
Ah, but the neighbors complain so when I go skyclad! :twisted:

Tutor
30th July 2010, 03:38 PM
Ah, but the neighbors complain so when I go skyclad! :twisted:

in the garden, it was not the nakedness which disproved adam and eve's right to remain, it was merely their co-sense of shame and guilt that covered their nakedness which malformed their right to be present, and opened the exit door to a sufferable existence.

skyclad...lol. i like that. send 'skyclad' pics to us forum members and let us decide if you're a 'complaint'. 8)

on second thought, maybe we should be spared of such a sight, with due respect to your neighbor's visual sensitivitys. :twisted:

the only place we adults can lawfully exercise walking around with our asses hanging out is in the hospital. a shame that we are usually too ill to enjoy the experience. :oops:

CFTraveler
30th July 2010, 04:58 PM
the only place we adults can lawfully exercise walking around with our asses hanging out is in the hospital. a shame that we are usually too ill to enjoy the experience. :D
That one's a keeper.

Alaskans
30th July 2010, 11:56 PM
I heard dull colors supress your aura. And shoes impede energy flow. It IS rediculously wierd to wear clothes and shoes. Never heard of aliens wearing clothes. Maybe its another thing society uses to keep us down. Its nice being able to express yourself with clothes, but body paint would be even more expressive. Go naked and painted up? Whats nice about being naked is you can run faster than the men in white coats.

Alaskans
31st July 2010, 12:05 AM
If they catch you say: "I'm a Digambar Jianist, its against my religion to wear clothes!"