PDA

View Full Version : Base and Sacral Chakra Clearing

Jambu
23rd July 2010, 04:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'd love some advice on loosening and releasing old beliefs and emotions resonating in the base and sacral chakras.

Seems energy is bogged down in the belly area, slow to evolve with the rest. I find myself still having issues of feeling safe here on Earth (had incarnation trauma, like quite a few other folks - wtf am I getting myself into? no no no!!!! lol). Also a sense of self doubt which feels connected to the sacral chakra.

Thanks!!!

Full Moon coming up... :D

CFTraveler
23rd July 2010, 05:50 PM
Have you tried 'Inner dissolving (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9353&st=0&sk=t&sd=a)'? Korpo wrote an article about it. Unless you already tried that.

Korpo
23rd July 2010, 06:36 PM
What's "incarnation trauma?"

Cheers,
Oliver

Jambu
23rd July 2010, 07:12 PM
What's "incarnation trauma?"

Cheers,
Oliver

It's the trauma that occurs from incarnating into this physical plane.

In my case - it's the shock of the extreme contrast of coming from a place of Ultimate Love and moving into this physical world.

This kind of trauma is not uncommon in folks who chose a difficult path to work through. It often manifests in the subconscious in the form of limiting beliefs and lack of trust in yourself. The trauma is usually further reinforced as memories of your home fade in the first few years of your life. In the case of those who chose a difficult path, most often you are told what you know to be true (in your soul - love is good, love is the way) is wrong and what the dysfunctional family is doing is 'right'.

I had some ideas of backing out of this incarnation. Working on my base and sacral chakras should clear up some of the emotional energies associated with this trauma.

Jambu
23rd July 2010, 07:13 PM
Have you tried 'Inner dissolving (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9353&st=0&sk=t&sd=a)'? Korpo wrote an article about it. Unless you already tried that.

Thank you! Will have a look tonight. :)

Korpo
23rd July 2010, 08:09 PM
Hello, Jambu.

It would probably be helpful if you'd develop things in your life that give you joy, and also look for people in this plane of existence who give you a feeling of belonging. These are said to be good remedies for not feeling at home or not wanting to be here.

"Backing out" usually wastes a lot of valuable work and also many great opportunities to come. When you move back to the stage where you can connect with spirituality, the chance is biggest to make these happen. So, like right now! :)

Energy work can help some, but the challenge inherent in not wanting to be here needs to be addressed at many levels of your life, including trying to discover what you were originally intending to come here for. When you can discover parts of that and work in that direction, I'm sure this would be the very activities that you would give you in being here and being in a body.

Cheers,
Oliver

Jambu
23rd July 2010, 08:30 PM
Hello, Jambu.

It would probably be helpful if you'd develop things in your life that give you joy, and also look for people in this plane of existence who give you a feeling of belonging. These are said to be good remedies for not feeling at home or not wanting to be here.

"Backing out" usually wastes a lot of valuable work and also many great opportunities to come. When you move back to the stage where you can connect with spirituality, the chance is biggest to make these happen. So, like right now! :)

Energy work can help some, but the challenge inherent in not wanting to be here needs to be addressed at many levels of your life, including trying to discover what you were originally intending to come here for. When you can discover parts of that and work in that direction, I'm sure this would be the very activities that you would give you in being here and being in a body.

Cheers,
Oliver

Oh thanks. Yes, I've discovered why I'm here and understand my choice to be here. I also know that all I have experienced was part of what I chose to process, working through what I have helps others by way of creating an energetic path to higher vibrations. :wink:

Awakening to your soul's purpose is an awesome event, so too connecting with the multidimensional self. Life changing, entirely! I get it now, I get why all the challenges, I get why all the suffering through tough energies.

Still working on a few loose ends and what I mentioned seem to be the sticking points - looking at what the world is reflecting back at me and seeing I still have a couple issues in these departments.

Had a nudge to look into further healing base and sacral chakras and am following that lead. :)

Jambu
23rd July 2010, 08:53 PM
Just a few thoughts...

It can be tough to give meaningful advice to others when you aren't very familiar with them or their current situation. I see it can sometimes be frustrating for all concerned.

I appreciate the thoughts shared, finding fun physical and social activities is good advice for grounding and working on being comfortable here in the Earth plane. I have found my purpose and am working making that happen, that's not really my issue at the moment.

Possibly I went into what was maybe too much background info and confused the subject somewhat.

To redirect the topic, I'm looking for more specific info regarding energy work to open these chakras, hope maybe a few more ideas present. What I keep seeing is a meditative journey, possibly like the one CF recommended, not sure as I haven't checked it out yet.

I am getting the idea that what I am experiencing could be helped through physical activity - so thank you for that. Will see if that helps.

Seeuzin
23rd July 2010, 10:08 PM
Hi Jambu,

I too have troubles with blockages in those areas, particularly the base chakra. I came across a post by violetsky recently, with what seemed to me like a good base-chakra cleansing technique. I can't find a way to link to the precise post within the thread, but it's in this thread, about 4 posts down, and was made on Fri Jul 28, 2006:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3721&p=28049#p28049 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3721&p=28049#p28049)

Are there any nice old big oak trees around where you live? One of the reasons the oak tree was revered by the Druids was its ability to exude earth energy. Try finding a nice big oak tree and sit under it. If you ask for help you will receive it. Trees have consciousness like all things and usualy will help you. By sitting with your back to the tree and your root chakra on the earthy ground you will likely find it much easier to draw energy right into the root chakra and even up your back.

If you still have difficulty:
Then I recommend doing energy work on the root chakra but these will be different types of energy movements and procedures than you might have used before so please do not hesitate to ask questions.

1) Imagine you have a very small white broom in your astral hands and that you are sweeping out dirt and dust from your root chakra. Imagine that as this is swept out of you this dirt or dust hits a bright electric field and the dust particles become bright and illuminated. This tends to transmute held in anger.

2) Now imagine you are holding a white strong steel bristled brush. Use this to brush the inside of your root chakra to scrub and break up any black caked on muddy looking stuff that might be there. This can represent breaking up inner resentments that can become anger. Don't be shy to use some elbow grease and yes all body awareness actions can be done inside our body not just on the surface. Make sure to then use the little broom to sweep out the chakra immediately after this, remembering to do the transmutation visualization.

3) Now reach in to your root chakra using your astral hand. You are about to imagine pulling out a murky gooey mass. This can represent depression. Now if you do this make sure to do two things afterwards. Imagine the most beautiful lusterous white dazzling water you can. When you touch it, it fills you with a beautiful calm and gentleness. It shimmers in the light. Then pour this in to clense the root chakra after pulling the goo out. Also imagine doing this to your hands for at least 15 minutes and then phyiscally go to a tap and wash your physical hands under water imagining any dark goo washing down the sink. Depression energy tends to be very sticky and even I still have troubles getting rid of it all after doing this procedure. I have not yet figured out a way to remove the goo of depression. A high pressure wash with lusterous water might work? Now where to put the goo? Well a pail could be used but I tend to want to burn the stuff. Don't like to leave a pail around to trip over. So I have two methods. A large furnace or a solar sun that I throw the wads into.

Upon trying this technique the first time (on my heart chakra actually,) I "discovered" a few additional things that were mucking up the works of the chakra...including a psychic cord by which a person I used to know had been leeching off of me. I was very pleased with the results overall. I haven't tried it on the base chakra yet but it seemed very workable.

Good luck =)

Jambu
24th July 2010, 02:40 AM
Perfect! I love violetsky's techniques. Thank you very much!!! :D

Jambu
24th July 2010, 02:47 AM
Btw - got out and enjoyed some sun, nice awesome breezes, gorgeous trees, birds flitting about. Walked a couple miles and I have to say, I feel better! It's obvious but it makes so much sense to me now, regular physical activity really helps balance out all the spiritual stuff going on - gets you out of your head and back into your body.

Jambu
24th July 2010, 03:07 AM

That's a nice technique. Thankfully *knocks on wood* I don't have too many troubles with fear or negative emotions like I used to. They still happen, every day, for sure, but they're not all consuming as they used to be. Nothing is like it used to be.

Somehow, I found this amazing Love that has shown me so much, helped me release a boat load of beliefs and agreements. Things started happening for me after I became attuned to Reiki on my birthday this year. I mean, it's been bananas and I feel like a totally different person. I see freedom, I see co-creation, I see Joy and limitless potential and hope. I can't even describe what happened in words - my heart is open, I see we are all so much more than what we thought we were. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

Some peskly ol' patterns still get in the way though. Right now it's recognition (as is painfully obvious in my response to Korpo), self trust and doubt. Since the really big issues have been healed, healing smaller issues has become a lot quicker and easier.

Thanks everyone for the input, I appreciate it.

Korpo
24th July 2010, 06:31 AM
You can use dissolving on any level or thing you like. If you can feel it, get in touch with it, you can dissolve it.

Cheers,
Oliver

MichaelD
26th July 2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks, I thought about trying things like these but have never done it till now. Feels very relaxing.