PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried projecting here?

defectron
27th July 2010, 01:52 PM
The person in the below link tells of a strange experience she had projecting to buckingham palace. I was wondering if anyone else has tried going there, and if so did you see anything out of the ordinary?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127197

Also for anyone who might be interested in verifying her story, I was wondering if anyone knows of astral defense techniques that could work against creatures like the one she had a run in with.

CFTraveler
27th July 2010, 04:37 PM
From her description (period dress, etc.) it seems to me that she projected to an astral landscape of the palace and not to the palace itself. Since astral locales are heavily subjectifiable, I would not really trust any of this to be anything but her own internal workings overlaying the scene.
I have never encountered such a creature before, so no, I have no advice.
I have seen humanoid greys, humanoid 'humans', black shadows, zombie-ish monsters, and monkeys, which IMO are the worst. I have also seen horned monsters (like what demons look like in religious literature) and other types of astral wildlife, like bugs, octopi, and other assorted critters.
But never a 'reptilian'.

defectron
27th July 2010, 05:05 PM
and monkeys, which IMO are the worst.

Wow, never heard of those before. I'll have to remember to watch out for those monkeys when I get better at projecting.

alphadracooverlord
29th July 2010, 04:14 PM
Hi.

I have no doubt that reptilians exist. I think there is someone here who has seen reptilians in the astral here but I don't want to point fingers. Just use the search feature. Supposedly the british royal family, some of It's associates are either possesed or controlled by reptilians.

I don't want to search so much more about reptilians because these entities have a tendency of attaching to persons or entering people's auras.

CFTraveler
29th July 2010, 06:42 PM
Oh, I have seen people that may be said look reptilian- but I haven't seen any in the astral.

defectron
5th August 2010, 02:33 PM
Oh, I have seen people that may be said look reptilian- but I haven't seen any in the astral.

So wait are you saying you saw some in the physical world?

CFTraveler
5th August 2010, 03:08 PM
I saw what appeared to be reptilian looking people in the real world, yes.

defectron
5th August 2010, 07:17 PM
What was the context you saw these? Was it as some people reported, normal looking people changing into these? Or was it something associated with a ufo or maybe a cryptozoological creature?

CFTraveler
5th August 2010, 08:33 PM
Neither. It was regular people who had a strange bone structure, similar to what you see in some reptiles, with a pronounced middle crest, and the context was a large international crowd.
Most of the 'shifting' videos I've seen are simply pixellation of the digital video itself, which can be done with any digitally transmitted video with interference.

defectron
5th August 2010, 09:07 PM
Most of the 'shifting' videos I've seen are simply pixellation of the digital video itself, which can be done with any digitally transmitted video with interference.

I agree, their quality is too bad to really tell whats really happening in the videos most of the time. Anyway the bone structure thing sounds odd, but I doubt that its related to the reptilian phenomena, it sounds more like some sort of pyhsical deformity from what you described.

CFTraveler
6th August 2010, 03:34 AM
It's possible- but it certainly rang all my alarm bells. I wouldn't call it a deformity either- it was more like a pronounced characteristic. One of those 'weird things' I encounter from time to time, that doesn't repeat in my experience, but weird enough for me to store it in the 'strange' file.