PDA

View Full Version : strange energy body orientation ...

manish_gof
1st August 2010, 03:00 PM
Hi,

I've been noticing that when I try to concentrate during meditation, I could not focus on center; be it on brow center or spine. I am always bit on right side; right side of spine or brow center but not on exact center; no matter how much I wish to. I try energy works on spine .. it goes for a 5-10 spine bounces then again on bit right side. What could it be?

I also cannot concentrate for too long; where first I could meditate for an hour or two in stretch and get chakras throbbing effect; but cant do it now a days..!!

Also, all day long I feel tired and I fail at the point of success everytime; like, new business deals who goes smoothly and at the time of completion, everything just fails.

please help.

Tutor
2nd August 2010, 01:45 PM
hello,

not sure i can give any help, but often we try to control what is actually natural. coming from a controlling arena of world we wish to timely sqeeze in what is our actual natural being.

i say this because of the word "concentrate", which in the world means extreme focus gaining control, while spiritually it has an altogether different meaning.

you see, a child concentrates on the awefilled world around it, however not in a controlling focus, but rather in a concentrated effort which is growing to hold the immensity of what this world is around itself.

this childlike concentration is merely being the observer, as opposed to becoming a controlling participant in problem solving toward fixing, or to say that the latter is 'fixation' upon an ideal.

so, to utilize that natural childlike awevision of observer 'within', not to control the natural state of your being, rather to grow to hold the immensity of what this natural state is, which could be that your present natural state is much dysfunctionally out of balance. does not matter in the beginning what state your being is within or why, what matters is that you allow it 'as it is', grow to lovingly receive it, hold it as you may, that through holding 'it' you become the healing possessor of healed 'it' as opposed to 'it's' ill's possessing an unwell you.

then the 'Beholder" which you truly are re-emerges, the childlike awestate of being is reborn, the three ring circus is no more the distraction stealing away your life source....etc.

this 'it' is your childlikeness imaginatively possessing some thing which in and of the world has assumed an identity without 'it's' inclusion. perhaps one might say that this shadowy assumption of worldly being is causal toward protecting this inner deep childlikeness, yet to the childlikeness the assumption is a warden having made the childlikeness a ward, locked it up many times over and thrown away the keys. the distemper of our true nature is as disruptive as any tantrumous child stayed in the world from it's rightful being, and regardless of what we've thought ourself to be in the world we are but a toy yoyo for our true nature where in the playing all heaven or hell breaks loose with any given moment bringing our assumption down to equal ground of that ignored and neglected childlikeness.

'it' is merely a matter of re-membering, of inclusion, or allowing the first which was made last to be first and foremost in all of our 'undertakings'. otherwise, we 'without readiness' arrive at the undertakers.

i hope this has helped...

tim

manish_gof
2nd August 2010, 01:59 PM
hello,

not sure i can give any help, but often we try to control what is actually natural. coming from a controlling arena of world we wish to timely sqeeze in what is our actual natural being.

i say this because of the word "concentrate", which in the world means extreme focus gaining control, while spiritually it has an altogether different meaning.

you see, a child concentrates on the awefilled world around it, however not in a controlling focus, but rather in a concentrated effort which is growing to hold the immensity of what this world is around itself.

this childlike concentration is merely being the observer, as opposed to becoming a controlling participant in problem solving toward fixing, or to say that the latter is 'fixation' upon an ideal.

so, to utilize that natural childlike awevision of observer 'within', not to control the natural state of your being, rather to grow to hold the immensity of what this natural state is, which could be that your present natural state is much dysfunctionally out of balance. does not matter in the beginning what state your being is within, what matters is that you allow it 'as it is', grow to lovingly receive it, hold it as you may, that through holding it you become the possessor of 'it' as opposed to 'it' possessing you.

then the 'Beholder" which you truly are re-emerges, the childlike awestate of being is reborn, the three ring circus is no more the distraction stealing away your life source....etc.

i hope this has helped...

tim

I now know exactly what you mean; thank you very much. There is one confusion at this step; while using NEW, aren't we concentrating? I was able to make it straight in center before.

Tutor
2nd August 2010, 02:07 PM
in editting i added more to the reply. :wink:

but yes, NEW is what it says it is. but what is concentration, if we say that our carton of orange juice in from fruit concentrate with added water to thin it back to it's original state.

so, if the childlike awe, as observer, is the 'concentration' definition, we may see that even as the child is growing within to hold the immensity of the world with awestruck seen; we as well see that instead of an inflated growth equal to that which outlying issues as vastness, this within growth is creative to and from a concentrate, or compressive growth, that is spherically compressed upon the surface.

individually and as all, life comes around to a point wherein the water is brought to the concentrate, this as a point of crisis for an assumption, and as a point of cathartic freedom for the childlikeness.

but that is way off course. ok, you are sitting in the woods, having gone there to be with nature, you've found a nice place to sit and be comfortable, to allow the world's noise to leave you, and in that silence you begin to hear the woods, the natural noises of animal life, and in your disciplined silence/stillness your signature changes and animals slip past you in plane sight, even glancing over to you as if you are as naturally there as they are, and an exhilaration floods your being as you've reconnected your nature's changling state of being to nature's unchanging rythym.

so yes, concentration is key, but not in the way of the changling world where states of being radically fluctuate, rather in the way of the unchanging rythym of nature. earth is not world, man makes world upon the earth, man did make the earth, the earth was made for man, ergo man's natural state of being is with the rhythm of natural earth given for man to naturally be.

you are the 'concentrate' merely needing to be added to your watery emotional nature...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMyN4zR3Iic&NR=1

"How are you?"

"I am...". need anything follow that?

gosh, i may have just made it more confusing....and i cannot seem to spell rythym/rhythm???

tim

CFTraveler
2nd August 2010, 04:42 PM
Hi,

I've been noticing that when I try to concentrate during meditation, I could not focus on center; be it on brow center or spine. I am always bit on right side; right side of spine or brow center but not on exact center; no matter how much I wish to. I try energy works on spine .. it goes for a 5-10 spine bounces then again on bit right side. What could it be? A couple of things- mostly that the energy body is not firmly centered on the physical body, even though we seem to believe it should- you can't 'bottle' the nonphysical, after all. This doesn't have to be a negative thing- just like we are growing physically we are also growing nonphysically- think of when you were younger and were having a growth spurt, marveling at how your elbows used to reach to a certain part of your body, and now they're in a different place, and still your elbows.

I also cannot concentrate for too long; where first I could meditate for an hour or two in stretch and get chakras throbbing effect; but cant do it now a days..!! Remember that the more you work your energy body the less sensitive it gets- it seems counterintuitive, but the more sensation in an area the more it's used, hence the more blockages it tends to develop.

Also, all day long I feel tired and I fail at the point of success everytime; like, new business deals who goes smoothly and at the time of completion, everything just fails. Well, it would seem to me these two separate events may be related- your tiredness may not be able to allow you to concentrate and this tiredness may reflect on your business life. So, eat well, sleep more, and this will help with your ability to focus.

In regards to energy work, do it in the early morning, and not at night, and dedicate your nights to sleep, and not energy work or meditation.

Of course, you should see a medical professional if you are exhausted- sometimes physical ailments masquerade as exhaustion and tiredness.

please help.