PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any anecdotes on the Men In Black?

TheLawOfOne
3rd August 2010, 07:55 PM
I think it is so interesting that these men in black try to cover up UFO crashes and that they sometimes don't even look human. Does anyone have any stories they can tell related to this?

Beekeeper
4th August 2010, 11:20 AM
I'm Australian. When I was in my teen years, I knew a Mormon boy who declared his undying love. Alas, I wasn't interested. Anyway, this didn't stop us having a friendship over a few years. We were both in a drama group together and he did a bit of professional acting but eventually joined the army, preferring that to the expected missionary work. I only saw him one time after that.

At that time he was quite paranoid and said that A S I O (the Australian secret service) was watching him. As far as I know, he was totally sane and he'd always been relatively normal, if a little old-fashioned. Anyway, after a phonecall where, IIRC, he expressed anxiety, I met him and we went for a walk. He never came out with what it was all about, in fact I can't remember exactly what we actually talked about all these years later. I don't think it was a ploy for my attention. Afterwards, I lost track of him but, every so often, wondered what happened to him.

Anyway, decades later perusing various online conspiracy theories, several times I've come across information claiming that the C I A liked recruiting among Mormons. This has made me wonder if this was also so for A S I O and if my friend from all those years ago really was being pursued for something he'd come to know.

TheLawOfOne
4th August 2010, 06:12 PM
interesting story. Why does the secret service prefer Mormons over others?

Beekeeper
4th August 2010, 11:39 PM
It's something about their religious conditioning that somehow makes for good spies.