PDA

View Full Version : help permanent energy body damage due to NEW overuse

charlus
5th August 2010, 05:27 PM
Please help. Some 9 months ago i overdid energy rising and had a very strong sensation in the first storage area. To this day whenever I try to do any NEW or get into trance state I get a weird sensation in my legs spreading from the surface of my thighs. It's a weird feeling of an overexcited energy. I can clearly feel that it is bad and to some degree disgusting. I can't do any energy related work or even relax my body. After the incident my immune system went to zero and even though it had restored somehow any attempt at energy work, concentrating on my legs etc wakes up all the viruses. While energy rising I was concentrating on the the surface of my legs and it seems that it's been somehow damaged or torn. I have no idea if it's my energy leaking or some external bad energy seeping into mine body or is it some even worse damage to some chakra / storage. Point is it's been 9 months and it's not healing by itself. And ideas what should I do?

Korpo
6th August 2010, 09:04 AM
Hello, charlus.

How often did you raise energy, for how long in a session, what effects did you observe during these sessions?

Have you considered a doctor or medical practitioner with any of these symptoms? (Immune system troubles, the sensations, etc.) If not, please do.

Take care,
Oliver

Beekeeper
6th August 2010, 11:58 AM
In addition to seeing a doctor about the immunity issues (probably best not to mention the energy work unless you're doctor is open-minded) herbs or vitamins for reinforcing immunity would probably be beneficial.

Perhaps a reiki healing session or acupuncture could help you too.

You can work on your own aura using visualisation techniques. Imagine it as an egg around your body, about a arm's length all the way around. Scan it for leaks and tears and heal them with your mind. You might find other things while you do this such as other energies in your field. These need to be moved outside your aura. You can also sit in meditation and send a grounding cord down into the earth from your tailbone. Mentally shout your birth name down the cord 3 time. Then, clear your aura with visualisation techniques. You can use colour or bright light or whatever comes to mind; following your own inclinations. Drain all the illness, foreign energies, uncomfortable thoughts and feelings down through the cord with the expectation these will be transmuted by the planet. Mentally send gratitude to the earth then dissolve your grounding cord.

Aunt Clair
28th August 2010, 06:34 PM
Please help. Some 9 months ago i overdid energy rising and had a very strong sensation in the first storage area. To this day whenever I try to do any NEW or get into trance state I get a weird sensation in my legs spreading from the surface of my thighs. It's a weird feeling of an overexcited energy. I can clearly feel that it is bad and to some degree disgusting. I can't do any energy related work or even relax my body. After the incident my immune system went to zero and even though it had restored somehow any attempt at energy work, concentrating on my legs etc wakes up all the viruses. While energy rising I was concentrating on the the surface of my legs and it seems that it's been somehow damaged or torn. I have no idea if it's my energy leaking or some external bad energy seeping into mine body or is it some even worse damage to some chakra / storage. Point is it's been 9 months and it's not healing by itself. And ideas what should I do?

Perhaps you should consider other causes. I have never ever heard of anyone being harmed by NEW or by other energy working. And NEW would not deplete your immune system.

A neg attachment to your thighs could cause those symptoms though.
And a physical anomaly or medical condition could reduce your immunity.
I would love to do an energy body reading , free of course , to see how this looks clairvoyantly.

I suggest you consider megasaltbaths and imbibing daily showers with healing energies.

charlus
29th August 2010, 06:20 PM
Perhaps you should consider other causes. I have never ever heard of anyone being harmed by NEW or by other energy working. And NEW would not deplete your immune system.

Well it's depleting my immune system as I write it. I caught cold couple of days ago. I took some pills and it almost went away.
Then I decided to try some NEW to see if thing have changed and my cold is instantly back now twice as strong. And this is a repeating
pattern. I can directly feel that I'm feeding my energy disease and weakening my immune system as I try to rise energy.

I am considering 2 possibilities

1. I have damaged some energy organ. Say one that takes raw unprocessed energy, transforms it and sends it to
other body parts. Now it's sending unprocessed energy to all the wrong places. So the more energy flows trough this
organ the more ill I get.
2. I have some energy parasite attached that feeds on my energy. So the more I rise the more powerful it gets.

I would love to do an energy body reading , free of course , to see how this looks clairvoyantly.

I would be grateful. How do I get one?

I suggest you consider megasaltbaths and imbibing daily showers with healing energies.

I feel like I need some kind of energetic surgery.

charlus
29th August 2010, 06:24 PM
Hello, charlus.

How often did you raise energy, for how long in a session, what effects did you observe during these sessions?

Oliver

Around the time it happened I was rising every day with 3-4 sessions a day around an hour each session
yeah some madness
Plenty of effects but all known to me and described in Bruce's book.
I wouldn't know where to begin if I had to describe them now

Aunt Clair
31st August 2010, 06:21 AM
I would be grateful. How do I get one?
Download free Skype speech software
add me as a contact ;
auntclair@msn.com
hook up a mic
and when you logon ; look for me in your contacts,
then call me :mrgreen:

Jajon
1st September 2010, 11:03 PM
This is very interesting.
I feel that energy coming in from the legs should pass through the root chakra first before going into subnavel storage. I'm not %100 on this, but I remember having a dream after storing leg energy in the subnavel where I was putting diesel in a petrol car, and then upon waking I felt that applied to my practice.

Also, today I've just got back into practicing NEW after not doing it for about a year. After raising some energy, I went to clean up my apartment and plugged in a cable from my computer into a socket without a voltage transformer and blew the whole power in my apartment. I felt this was a synchronicity for something I should be aware of in my energy practice. Then I come on here and see this post, so I feel there is possibly something to learn here.

selfknowing
2nd September 2010, 01:45 AM
This is very interesting.
I feel that energy coming in from the legs should pass through the root chakra first before going into subnavel storage.

I do this too. I'm not sure if I read it in Astral Dynamics, but it just "feels right".