PDA

View Full Version : Interpreation of Prophetic Dreams

EMF
12th March 2006, 10:20 PM
In my experience, i have had LOTS of prophetic dreams. not sure if this happens to everyone, but i have one about 1 or 2 times a month. I can differentiate between prophetic dreams, and casual dreams by one simple thing. maybe this will help others. i will also post one of my dreams that really creeped me out badly.

So your sleeping, and dreaming. the dream seems almost Lucid, but is not. nothing is in your control, but everything is very vivid. you wake up, and question the dream for about 1 minute or so, then begin to go about your normal morning rituals. brushing your teeth, combing / brushing your hair, whatever it may be. Generally i have found that Prophetic dreams leave an imprint on your mind's physical memory, as if it really happened. Casual dreams on the other hand, are taken to shadow memory, which is why they are forgotten after you have done your morning rituals. So, if you have a dream, that is soo close to real life, and even after you go about your morning business, if you still remember that dream even 30 minutes after waking WRITE IT DOWN. this ensures that if you do let is slip your mind which most people do unconciously. you have physical proof to recall the dream.

Most Prophetic dreams happen 1 or 2 weeks before an actual event will take place. My prophetic dreams, almost always end up happening 7 days from the dream, 1 week, almost to the minute! Here is a pretty large scale prophetic dream i had.

So i had a Dream, very very vivid dream of being back in Texas in the flatlands in a large field. I was standing around looking at the river near by, and the animals and stuff. All of a sudden the sky turned a dark greyish tint, so i looked up. There was a ball of fire almost astroid looking thing barreling towards the earth (originally after waking, i thought an astroid or something was gonna hit earth ). The burning object began to Semi Seperate in the air as it was falling, smaller pieces began to seperate from it, and burn up in the atmosphere. The object got smaller and smaller, then as the remaining parts crashed into the earth. i woke up.
1 week to the day exactly, i woke at my Girlfriends, at the time, mothers house as we were helping her paint, and she had her eyes fixated on the television on the counter. We both asked her what she was watching, and all she said was "look". The exact and i mean exact to the detail image of what i saw in my dream was now on the Television. My initial remarks were, wow i saw this in my dream, guess there was an astroid that hit the earth! then as i continued to watch. the news caster said.. "The Space Shuttle Columbia burned up on Re-entry this morning over Texas, investigators and clean up crews are still trying to investigate why the shuttle crashed, all 7 astronauts are believed dead, More information as it comes in" i was shocked to say the least!! i have had lots of prophetic dreams, but most only involve me or the ones i love. The pictures they had of the space shuttle burning up and exploding on re entry, were exactly what i saw in my dream..

So i guess, take into account most dreams that you can recall a while after they have happened. and don't discard them! it's amazing how they play into real life.

EMF

cybereality
15th March 2006, 08:06 AM
That sounds pretty wild, EMF. I have had many prophetic dreams, but usually of mundane events. I can imagine, though, how crazy that must have been to see your dream on TV. I always write down every dream I can remember. This is very important for dream-recall and also so I can analyze them later. I too have found many dreams play out in real life. Most are symbolic and require a bit of thinking to see the true meaning but others, like your dream, are 100% exact.

// cybereality

CFTraveler
15th March 2006, 02:20 PM
I have had what could be construed as prophetic dreams. Usually in a cluster and then nothing for years. Maybe I'll post them somewhere- the scary part is that some of them haven't come true yet! :(

enoch
15th March 2006, 03:40 PM
I had a dream last night that my local indian takeaway had been refurbished. I drove past this afternoon and it's been painted cream! :lol: I know I aint gonna save any lives with this one but it happens...in whatever context! 8)