PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Guide

almightyzentaco
14th August 2010, 03:28 PM
I have for a long while been dealing with this weird force that's been blocking up my energy.

Now it seems as if my spirit guide has been trapped by it. Does anyone think they would be able to help me get her out? I'm doing what I can, but I'm pretty blocked up myself.

Beekeeper
15th August 2010, 08:39 AM
Your "spirit guide" could not be trapped this way. What you're experiencing is most likely an aspect of self. Work with your dreams, feelings, problems, beliefs and relationships and this part of yourself has a chance of integrating into a fuller expression of your personality.

chrystalpaths
15th August 2010, 12:19 PM
I agree, Spirit Guides cannot be trapped, they are free of our corporal limitations BUT we can be and right now there is a huge netting od troubled energy, negative energy testing our strength and devotion to out paths. Hold on tight, smudge, surround your sleeping area with prehnite and tourmaline, keep your shields up and I also find placing an unpleasant person/energy in their own bubble separate from us helps greatly! Maybe even create a kind of disco ball round yourself so the negativity bounces back and thus is rendered helplessly ineffective. It will get better in a couple more weeks. Hold on.