PDA

View Full Version : influence of the zodiak

Alaskans
18th August 2010, 07:07 AM
How is it that we are so greatly influenced by the zodiaks?
Who are these beings?
And for what purpose do they influence us?

My feelings tell me when the stars matched up with my personality and intention I came through the stars to my mother in this time period. At the same time I feel they are old gods. But im no great psychic.
I cant deny the feeling of constant prodding from my zodiak sign. The higher form of Virgo is angelic, but it has many negatives I cant stand, like indecision, the desire to love but often great difficulty in doing so, and disinterest in sex (btw, virgo's are disinterested in sex because they want to make love spiritually, but who else wants that?). And thats not mentioning all the things I've already overcome. Also what they dont mention is that Virgo is female, meaning a constant female influence on me, wich would be fine if she werent so cold. She stays cold untill you reach very a high vibration through acts of compassion at wich point she turns into a radiant loving angel and FINALLY your free from constant negative influence, but if you ever stop you slide back again, like a shark swim or die. I would say thats why Virgo's are so generous, I am constantly looking for anyone needing anything just so I can help them, in hopes of activating my angel (as I call her).

Tutor
18th August 2010, 05:23 PM

Alaskans
19th August 2010, 07:00 AM
I wish I could understand you better Tim.. without having to plug directly into your brain (we didnt like that :lol: )

Kinda suprised nobody else is interested in this topic.. seems like a pretty important thing.
Or is it simply influence from old forces of an obsolete path, wich we as realized beings nolonger let take controll? And therefore its not worth a further thought?

Btw I put this in past lives because I think it has a lot to do with past lives, but then maybe I'm wrong.

CFTraveler
19th August 2010, 04:15 PM
I didn't respond at all because I don't believe in the premise- that we're influenced with the zodiac at all.
If I had to explain what I mean, I'd say that we are influenced in what we think the sign means, and just ignore the traits that are not characterized by the sign.
For example, I'm a Leo. Leos are supposed to be self-centered, in charge, leaders, who think highly of themselves, and other attributes....
Sure, I have some of those attributes, but not all, and I have some that are not covered, or even the opposite. Anyone would say that my other attributes have to do with the ascendants and whatnot- I say that my personality has to do with genetics, environment, and life experiences, etc. So I don't know if my sign is really influencing me- maybe it does, maybe it doesn't- but I don't consider it a given.

Tutor
19th August 2010, 04:42 PM
"we didn't like that" :shock:

easy roads are pretentious roads, always seen as oppressive ways because there is nothing real in the shoes.

you are an assuming brother, :roll: and your afraid of your own brain, much less being in any one elses.

boundarys, get some, so you might respect the healthy boundaries of others. who needs to be in someone elses 'brain'? lordy mercy

tim

Alaskans
19th August 2010, 06:31 PM
I didn't respond at all because I don't believe in the premise- that we're influenced with the zodiac at all.
If I had to explain what I mean, I'd say that we are influenced in what we think the sign means, and just ignore the traits that are not characterized by the sign.
For example, I'm a Leo. Leos are supposed to be self-centered, in charge, leaders, who think highly of themselves, and other attributes....
I absolutely understand. But I have noticed that some people have no connection to the zodiak and others are totally predicatble. I've also noticed that some astrologers just suck :P Especially when they are doing a reading for a large group of people. And even amoung those who are reliably chartable, they can compensate for tendencies.
I as well feel like zodiak shouldnt be given creedence. But then I have done that before, and after thinking I was acheiving the loving person I want to be, and escaping from exterior influence, I find what I thought was all me was predicted, maybe predestined, or not my idea at all. Actually, have gone beyond it before, but its more of a clear neutral being who only reveals what is.
Personally, I agree, the only influence I want on me is ...eh dont know how to name it :P but not some inferrior interfering complex ego-blueprint.