PDA

View Full Version : Nutritional information experiment

Neil Templar
18th August 2010, 07:40 PM
recently in a very relaxed state, out in nature, i had what felt like my first (aware) experience of channeling.
the message was simple - you must listen to what your body tells you it needs.
immediately after, i went to drink a beer, and my body gave me a very noticeable message that it didn't want the beer.

since then, i have endeavoured to be more aware of what it needs from me, and i can honestly say, it's become an almost unconscious thing, when shopping for food, the things i'm drawn to naturally, are changing. i've become what i term an "accidental vegetarian". :lol:
i love meat. most types. but i never seem to feel inclined to buy any. sometimes if i'm eating out, i'll order something meaty, but day-to-day eating has become mostly vegetarian, which is great.
however, i have little true knowledge of which foods are better or worse for me, so i'm going to conduct a small experiment.
i'll ask for dream-guidance, concerning which foods i should be eating.

i'll log any relevant dreams here, along with any noticeable physical changes that i feel may be as a result.
as mentioned in the ARMPITS thread, i have a case of psoriasis, which is annoying me. it's not as bad as it was 6 months ago, but i wish to see the back of it for good.
i'm convinced this is down to nutrition, mostly. sunlight too, but i'm getting plenty of that right now...
so i'll keep an eye on it, and note what foods come up in dreams, and see if there's any noticeable change... :D

Tutor
18th August 2010, 10:26 PM
recently in a very relaxed state, out in nature, i had what felt like my first (aware) experience of channeling.
immediately after, i went to drink a beer, and my body gave me a very noticeable message that it didn't want the beer.

listening, what language would 'it' speak?

since then, i have endeavoured to be more aware of what it needs from me, and i can honestly say, it's become an almost unconscious thing, when shopping for food, the things i'm drawn to naturally, are changing. i've become what i term an "accidental vegetarian". :lol:
i love meat. most types. but i never seem to feel inclined to buy any. sometimes if i'm eating out, i'll order something meaty, but day-to-day eating has become mostly vegetarian, which is great.
however, i have little true knowledge of which foods are better or worse for me, so i'm going to conduct a small experiment.

if i pinch my body 'it' speaks, does 'it' then require a dream to speak?

i'll log any relevant dreams here, along with any noticeable physical changes that i feel may be as a result.
as mentioned in the ARMPITS thread, i have a case of psoriasis, which is annoying me. it's not as bad as it was 6 months ago, but i wish to see the back of it for good.
i'm convinced this is down to nutrition, mostly. sunlight too, but i'm getting plenty of that right now...

aight now....armpits, psoriasis and food together as subject matter do not entice one to eat, much less eat healthy. lol

so i'll keep an eye on it, and note what foods come up in dreams, and see if there's any noticeable change... :D

first, let's release the body from being an 'it', and therefrom embrace the body as what is ourself speaking either with a breath or with fingers/toes herein typing.

gratitude goes a long way in the release of stress filled misgivings for an estranged 'it'. once recognized, then listen. so, the first fast is merely to let go your eggo and let be the body of your expression. i made a funny...'eggo'.

not saying that you dont do this already, just sayin before you ever thought on 'it' there ya was, popped out and needin your butt wiped and a teet in your mouth, in that order.

and find ya a doctor that will do a fasting stool sample's test, listen to the poop speak. lol

and fasting blood work as well. these kind of thorough tests reveal what otherwise is masked in the daily abnormal dietary habits, nutritionally speaking that is.

my doctor is what i call over-efficient, puts me through a lot of torture for little results, but the conclusive results that he has gotten have been useful in his prescribing a road to better health, as far as physical heath goes anyway. i am very careful of what i tell the doctor these days. but my wife goes with me, and she is like the tattle tell from hell, so i guess the gig is up either way. :roll:

i just sit there and watch em prattle back and forth while pondering an exit line out of there with the least amount of torturous testing. :shock:

anywho, medical science is good stuff if ya got good coverage or ya can pay out of pocket for it. the norm of medical testing is kept as minimal as possible, though it seems that it'd be the the opposite. :wink:

CFTraveler
18th August 2010, 11:52 PM

so i'll keep an eye on it, and note what foods come up in dreams, and see if there's any noticeable change... :D No more Hagums for you, young man.

Neil Templar
19th August 2010, 03:53 AM
ok Tim, i hear you.
i'm not estranging my body in any way. when i say "it", i don't mean it to be something separate. what i'm getting at is that it's my belief that the physical body has a level of consciousness, just as we have the other bodies mental, emotional, etc etc...
each of them having their own area of specific interest/function.
yes, it's all ME and i'm part of THE ALL...
i know this.

i'm curious to see if this method brings any interesting results. i receive guidance in the form of dreams, so that's what i'm doing.

Korpo
19th August 2010, 10:08 AM
Hello, Neil.

My body has been sending me more signals ever since I started to pay attention and even more since I started to act accordingly. Knowing how much information can be available it's remarkable how much I ignored.

Cheers,
Oliver

selfknowing
19th August 2010, 12:35 PM
I've read lots of connections between the sun/vitamin D/psoriasis, so that has to be good. I have been feeling led to eat less meat lately too and I also love meat. I've been craving indian food with lots of spices and lentils and veggies. Can't wait to hear your progress!

eyeoneblack
28th August 2010, 06:58 PM
Now I want a rare steak. What's 'it' want? It wants a rare steak too. :P

I rather look at my body in the same light as my car - I use it to get around, give it some petrol when it says it needs it - take care of it but only so it lasts, not because it's so groovy.

I've always bought food on impluse - never had a regular diet to speak of, but I 'listen' when I'm at the store. It never tells me it wants sweets - bakery junk and candy - it just doesn't like it. I'm surprised if it wants potato chips - that's rare. Sometimes I get a strong signal for fish - lately it's been tomatoes. But sometimes I just feed it what's most convenient - and that's no so good.

Sometimes it wants beer, no, that's just me. :lol:

A friend of mine got a hot-tub years ago and it has done wonders for his rather bad case of psoriasis - knees and elbows for him.

Mishell
21st October 2010, 01:15 PM
Have to say, I love this thread!

I was sick my whole life and when I started on my spiritual path one of the first bits of guidance I received was to stop eating flour and sugar. It took me YEARS before I would listen, but when I did I found out the fibromyalgia was really an allergy to flour and sugar. I feel 100% better when I am strict with myself and eliminate these foods.

Something happened a couple of weeks ago that was interesting too. I asked my body what it wanted and I saw a picture of a pile of fish. It was a HUGE pile of salmon steaks. It kind of made me laugh, but I knew the message was that I needed more Omega-3s. Then a couple of days later I read an article about how they found omega-3s work as a mood-stabilizer.

I bought some omega-3 capsules and they seemed to lift me out of my funk.

CFTraveler
21st October 2010, 02:50 PM
Omega-3 fish oil, when taken with gingko, got rid of my chronic-fatigue syndrome. When I start getting tired a lot, I start combining them, and it corrects, sometimes immediately.

Mishell
21st October 2010, 03:55 PM
That's great CF. I was pretty amazed that I could tell the difference after a couple of days!

selfknowing
21st October 2010, 07:18 PM
Oh yeah, I completely had to give up flour (and other forms of wheat, barley and rye) about a year ago and my muscle aches have gone way down. My intuition told me to get tested and I asked my doctor and the results came back positive for celiac. My energy is up and stomach pains have nearly been eliminated... Feeling like I need/want more grassfed meat and wild salmon again as it gets colder out...

sleeper
21st October 2010, 07:45 PM
mmmm. salmon.

i'll be eating high mountain trout next weekend! that's good as well.

ButterflyWoman
21st October 2010, 10:30 PM
I rather look at my body in the same light as my car - I use it to get around, give it some petrol when it says it needs it - take care of it but only so it lasts, not because it's so groovy.
Ditto. :)