PDA

View Full Version : Some good healing ideas!

Ewok
20th August 2010, 11:16 AM
I have been on the neg fighting case for almost 8 years...

I made a big number of posts here... one here for example:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=18990 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=18990)

I wanted to share couple of healing strategies which were not discussed in PPSD but i came to know and use over the years:

first one, get some expensive ...well not expensive expensive - not cheap - essential oil. Such as herbs like lavender / Lotus / pine.. whatever you can think off... and apply the solution to your feet and or chakras (on skin)... this shields from negative energies coming towards you. Also try expensive bath treats: i got here "Uplifting Body Butter" and some "Relax Body Balm" which i am going to use today and see if it is any good.

2. Get some plants for your house / living room and bedroom. Very grounding and diminishes negative energies. I got 3 plants here, which not even expensive, 1 in study room 2 in bedroom, i meditate with them - works wonders.

3. Last month i camped out near a fast river/stream and it didnt do anything this time... why dont you try getting some pets - dogs work best, and they have lots and lots of love to keep you morilised and up your mood.

:) :idea: :shock:

Ewok
20th August 2010, 11:32 AM
Almost forgot!!

Get some "Bach Rescue Remedy" CREMA (cream) and apply liberally to feet and chakras, you'll love it. :wink:

CFTraveler
20th August 2010, 01:43 PM
Thanks Ewok. I love those essential oils!

ButterflyWoman
20th August 2010, 01:53 PM
Just be careful with essential oils. Some can irritate the skin, or make the skin more sensitive to sunlight. Also, for purposes of anointing (i.e., applying essential oils to the skin), it's wise to put them in a carrier oil (almond oil and grapeseed oil are my two favourites, but there are plenty of other options, including jojoba, rosehip, even olive oil, though that tends to be pretty greasy). A good balance, which will have a nice scent and yet still be safer for the skin, is 4:1 (4 parts carrier oil, 1 part essential oil). With some essential oils, you'll want to dilute more, as they can cause irritation (as mentioned).

Here's a recipe for a very nice fragrant oil which shouldn't irritate the skin unduly:

15 drops Sandalwood
10 drops Cedarwood Atlas
5 drops Frankinsense
2 drops Myrrh
2 drops Palmarosa
1 drop Spikenard (optional)
approx 3-4 ml carrier oil of your choice

Store in an amber or blue glass bottle (you can get them at most places that offer essential oils).

And for good measure, this is an adaptation of the "holy incense" found in Exodus 30:34-38:

2-3ml carrier oil (traditionally, olive oil, but almond oil is a good substitute)
6 drops myrrh
6 drops galbanum
6 drops frankinsence
6 drops benzoin

Ewok
20th August 2010, 03:03 PM
You are absolutely right CaterpillarWoman

Thanks for correcting me
:mrgreen:

Ewok
28th August 2010, 09:16 AM
Another great way to heal:

I bought some "House Blessing" salt crystals.... and what i did, i put it in a bottle and mixed it with water, then Sprayed it around the house...

What i discovered that beside fumigating rooms and dissolving negative energies it also , when come into contact, grounded and healed my aura, healed it off negative energies quite well i must say