PDA

View Full Version : Blisters on feet

IGTHORN
14th March 2006, 08:21 PM
Hi

I've been practicing the NEW for quite some time now and I've found that my feet have become really sensitive. I do karate and I am getting blisters WAY too often. Apparently the energy raising can make your feet sensitive, but is there anything I can do to use the energy to prevent blisters or heal them afterwards or something? I don't feel like missing classes because I keep getting sore feet hehe.

Peace

Jaco
14th March 2006, 09:28 PM
Yeah, you can use etheric wrap technique to heal your feet :)

Etheric Wrap Technique: Use a wide wrapping action over the damaged area. Using your imagination, imagine an endless white bandage of pure energy flowing from your awareness hands. Feel this bandage of energy flowing into the damaged area as you wrap it. Feel the substance of your own energy body flowing into it. This action is to be varied to suit the size and position of the area being worked upon.

IGTHORN
15th March 2006, 12:56 PM
Thanks, Jaco. I was actually trying that during the session to try and reduce damage, it might have worked because the blisters are smaller this time and only on one foot :). I'll do it some more today and try going to sleep while raising energy (which I did last night too hehe).