PDA

View Full Version : Sinuses

Snowman23
26th August 2010, 06:11 AM
So recently I have began using NEW again after a prolonged hiatus of sorts. Everything is coming back fairly rapidly, I almost feel as though I haven't missed a beat. However, there was a serious side effect that affected me before, and it has returned once again. Acute bouts of intense sinus pressure and sneezing. Each "attack" lasts about 24 hours. They occur every couple weeks or so, and cease when I stop any energy work.

My best idea is that when my brow center experiences heightened activity, or when energy moves through my sinus region, it causes quite severe irritation. At some points it feels like I've been dropped into a pool, and water shot up my nose. It really is miserable. I have not worked on the brow center directly, at least not recently. It did activate rather heavily on its own accord though, the night before the most recent attack kicked in.

A little relevant background info that may be of help is that I have allergies. I'm almost certain that there is a connection. I must say though, if this continues to happen in response to energy work, I may not be able to continue. Unless there is a way to correct it.

CFTraveler
26th August 2010, 02:20 PM
That's a doozy. I don't have any solutions (only questions) so I'll have to get back to this. I hope someone else can come up with ideas or solutions.

Korpo
26th August 2010, 03:51 PM
Hello, Snowman23.

I know of one experienced energy worker who claims to have gotten rid of hay fever with energy work (though not working directly on the issue).

Third eye and sinus regions are interconnected in terms of energy flow in my experience.

When energy work is clearing out issues it also often retriggers the symptoms.

So, I think that's what causing it. At least it's an idea.

Which exercises are you doing?

Cheers,
Oliver

Snowman23
26th August 2010, 04:53 PM
My daily routine consists of brushing/sponging feet, legs, hands and arms. Then a full body circuit, followed by straight up energy raising up the legs. I'll then do primary center work, though I really only do this a couple times a week.

I know there's a third eye connection. I just don't know if mine is somehow disfuctional or if my physical sinuses are just too sensitive to energy moving through that region.

Aunt Clair
28th August 2010, 06:25 PM
I have had that sensation too. When the physical body or the energy body is blocked in the sinuses it is going to impact your drawing breath and prana into the body . Imho, you could try to remove the blockages with medical intervention and gentle energy. Robert Bruce offers advice to remove blockages you could try any of these and you could also produce his energy arms loop placing palm to palm at the heart level and making the arms energised.

Then place the dominant hand over the blocked area and the non dominant hand on a clear spot opposite of the blockage and then continue the energy flow as you did with the energy arms loop.

So you could put the right hand over the whole nose if both sides are blocked and the other hand behind the head. Work gently and slowly with the physical eyes closed and with the mind relaxed. When the energy runs clean, clear and fast then reverse the flow . If it is painful stop. Try to gently move energy in the opposite direction, if that is also painful then stop your energy work until the medical condition is resolved.