PDA

View Full Version : The Path (Movie/DVDs)

Sinera
27th August 2010, 07:18 PM
Anyone seen this movie-series / DVDs?

http://www.thepathseries.com/

Must be awesome stuff. Buhlmann, Campbell, Atwater, lots of those OOBE / Monroe Institute guys.

Of course, most of it is on YT anyway.

Buhlman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4o9sG-i7Sk

Campbell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQHFD2VFJ1w

(just a side thought: isn't it a sad that such important vids like these have so little view rates still? Compared to other dumb stuff which is on YT, I think this is a telltale for (most of) mankind's state of mind, the society and the world we live in :cry: ).

Korpo
27th August 2010, 08:13 PM
(just a side thought: isn't it a sad that such important vids like these have so little view rates still? Compared to other dumb stuff which is on YT, I think this is a telltale for (most of) mankind's state of mind, the society and the world we live in :cry: ).

Each according to their needs.

Cheers,
Oliver

Sinera
27th August 2010, 09:30 PM

Each according to their needs.

Cheers,
Oliver

you're so right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6vN4H6L458
(6.8 million views!)

:mrgreen: :evil:

CFTraveler
27th August 2010, 10:07 PM
(just a side thought: isn't it a sad that such important vids like these have so little view rates still? Compared to other dumb stuff which is on YT, I think this is a telltale for (most of) mankind's state of mind, the society and the world we live in :cry: ). I think the second video (the Buhlman interview) answers your question.

ps. For example, I immediately want to get it (just to listen to Campbell talk, lol), but someone who is younger and still learning their way around physical reality will find it offputting- it has to be 'put out there' by someone like Oprah for people to pay attention to it without fear, it seems to me.

Anyway, that's my thought on the matter.

Sinera
28th August 2010, 12:41 PM
but someone who is younger and still learning their way around physical reality will find it offputting-
yes ... those viewers of the 6.8-million views- video I posted :wink:

no, seriously, I agree with you, young people are (and maybe even have to be) "materialistic" (exceptions granted), that is the "normal" way you are in this world, was not different for me as a teen (or twen). If it is good or not is written in a different book, but just now it is the way the world is. Societal paradigms don't want to change so fast.

it has to be 'put out there' by someone like Oprah for people to pay attention to it without fear, it seems to me.
recently I watched an interview by her with Eckhardt Tolle. She's courageously putting herself in the line of fire of many guardians of the religious "status quo" in her country. As for example is shown here, too, in a discussion with the Jesus-is-the-only-way-to-heaven-people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf5heuUEUE0

Since I am not American I never watched her talk shows on TV (except once in an English course at university, many years ago). It seems to me she is a courageous, intelligent and open-minded woman.

ButterflyWoman
28th August 2010, 03:43 PM
To paraphrase Jed McKenna (I recommend his books, by the way), there is nothing people hate more than having their view of reality messed with.

Korpo
30th August 2010, 09:56 AM
I wanted to express this:

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, which I believe there is, then not all people have the same experience when born. Therefore they are not looking for the same experience in life.

From the point of view I have adopted it is a mistake to look at others and expect them to be like myself and to expect them to think as I do. This results in huge misunderstandings, frustration, disappointments and even anger. And it is actually terribly unfair to wider humanity as well.

The way out of this fallacy is to accept that each follows the needs of what they need to learn. Some might be stuck for a while or a lifetime, but personal evolution rolls on. If you were to walk on the streets of ancient Rome you would be disgusted - the cruelty of the ancient world is hardly understandable today. So I also think all of humanity as a whole is slowly moving through lessons, and so is every single human according to their needs.

This is one of the great gifts from the Charles Lessons, it kind of reconciled me with the world. Everywhere I look now I see learning where I used to assume stupidity. I see old souls trying to better humanity at large, and their frustration seems understandable. And I see humanity improving, it just takes "a while." History, one of my main interests, turned into a storehouse of larger lessons, of what the planet is being taught, what humanity learns.

Cheers,
Oliver