PDA

View Full Version : Help with some kind of slime

farewell2arms
3rd September 2010, 06:46 PM
Hello everyone!

I just discovered something covering my crown and brow chakra. I've always thought it was some kind of blockage, it's been sitting around the whole left side of the face for as long as I can remember.

Just now in meditation I found that I could move it, and it felt like I made it loosen the grip on me a bit. I don't really know exactly what I did to make it loosen the grip, it was some kind of spontaneous energetic movement.

It feels slimy, and it sticks to the whole top of my crown and moves through my face, on the inside and around over the sides of my head. I can feel it moving in my head like and energ wave going back and forth. I suppose it's some kind of spirit entity that's attached itself to me or something, unless energetic blockages can behave like this. It can be related to the problem I've talked about in "Knots = Dwellers?".

I'd love any kind of tips that you might have to offer to get it removed.

Please pray for me if you feel like it!

Take care everyone and thank you for your help!

John

Tutor
4th September 2010, 11:27 AM
perhaps it is sensations from the interior sinus cavitys that do run those very areas. i advise using a neti pot, and seeing a doctor to get some visuals of your sinuses, could have cysts and such. maybe even get the allergy battery of tests done, to identify possible allergens. feeling this slime is perhaps sensing the mucus buildup or perhaps pressure change. ear candling helps to, clears the tube from ear to nasal passages.

i'd do all that before i'd imagine lord knows what.

tim

farewell2arms
4th September 2010, 01:20 PM
i'd do all that before i'd imagine lord knows what.

tim

Yeah that probably a good idea. :lol:

CFTraveler
4th September 2010, 03:21 PM
If and when you have ruled out physical causes, then I'd recommend two things- first, put salt in the neti-pot (not too much else it'll sting) and rinse. Then go into a trance and use energy hands to remove the offending substances.
If you want to go with elemental energy, I'd say 'slime' can be considered a combo of water and earth (correct me if I'm wrong) so I'd use elemental fire and air to get rid of it, imagining a blowtorch or something similar to apply to it.
Just some ideas.

farewell2arms
5th September 2010, 10:25 AM
If and when you have ruled out physical causes, then I'd recommend two things- first, put salt in the neti-pot (not too much else it'll sting) and rinse. Then go into a trance and use energy hands to remove the offending substances.
If you want to go with elemental energy, I'd say 'slime' can be considered a combo of water and earth (correct me if I'm wrong) so I'd use elemental fire and air to get rid of it, imagining a blowtorch or something similar to apply to it.
Just some ideas.

Thanks CF, Ill do that!

edit: I moved the rest of the post and made a new thread about it.