PDA

View Full Version : Ghost detector and auto reader app, do they work?

magic
4th September 2010, 09:51 PM
I saw a auro reader app and a ghost detector app for the iphone.
I´m quite skeptical that these kind of program can work, doesn´t the aura capturing require a specific type of camera?
And how can a phone detect ghost or electromagnetic energy or whatever it is, I know that iphone has some motion sensors but come on.
I tried to read about the science about these apps but the description is very vague.

What do you think about these apps, or if anyone that have tried them can give me your opinion.

/Magic

CFTraveler
5th September 2010, 12:29 AM
Many 'ghost detector' apparati rely on things like matrixing and emf detection to 'detect' nonphysical entities. I don't know if the etheric body has an emf component, but many ghost hunting aficionados seem to think so and use them. So I think it's a personal preference.
However, I certainly wouldn't spend money on things like an app for a smart phone- sounds way too gimmicky for me.

alphadracooverlord
27th November 2010, 08:10 PM
I've tried the pay edition of Ghost radar myself and from what I've tested the answers are really random. Even though I know where some spirits are it won't detect them but detect a whole another things.

Neil Templar
27th November 2010, 08:43 PM
i think apps like that are for fun.
i mean, does anyone actually expect to get a ghost detector for a couple of bucks? :roll: