PDA

View Full Version : Hi from NSW

Spirit Dreaming
5th September 2010, 06:33 AM
Hi everyone,

What a hidden treasure this forum appears to be! Can't even recall how I found it. Perhaps it really found me.

I live on the coast in New South Wales, Australia.

The spiritual topics I am most drawn to are - spiritual development and sharing insights, interpreting dreams, spiritual tools, meditation, channeling (is there a section for that?), kundalini - as mine has been rising lately, and ascension/metamorphosis - just been through that very interesting spiritual process.

I look forward to more exploration of this site and hope to meet/chat with the many interesting people here.

Spirit Dreaming

Beekeeper
5th September 2010, 06:39 AM
Hey, Spirit Dreaming. Welcome to a fellow South Coast New South Welsh-person. :D

Spirit Dreaming
5th September 2010, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the welcome Beekeeper,

I just love your giraffe. Very cute.
I must admit, I was very intrigued to see a person on this forum from my area. It doesn't happen a lot. Look forward to chatting with you.

SD

ButterflyWoman
6th September 2010, 05:19 PM
What a hidden treasure this forum appears to be!
Agreed. ;)

Can't even recall how I found it. Perhaps it really found me.
I remember how I found this place but, yes, I think it found me, for sure. You, too, from the sounds of it. ;)

I live on the coast in New South Wales, Australia.
I'm in Melbourne. :)

I look forward to more exploration of this site and hope to meet/chat with the many interesting people here.
I hope you enjoy yourself, and that this community is a good place for you to grow. Welcome. :)

greytraveller
7th September 2010, 12:45 AM
Hallo Spirit Dreaming and welcome

Yes this site is indeed remarkable.
You mentioned kundalini in your intro. Kundalini is, of course, a fascinating subject. I have had a few spontaneous (and dramatic) experiences with kundalini yet have never attempted to control it by meditation or any other means. It is a force which usually lies dormant, but when activated is a very strange and unusual energy. :shock:

Regards 8)
Grey

Spirit Dreaming
7th September 2010, 03:16 AM
Hi CaterpillarWoman & Greytraveller

Thank you both for the warm welcome!
It does feel good to find a place that I am meant to be a part of. Makes the hairs on the back of my neck shiver as I am always curious to see where spirit takes me and eager to experience whatever learning and sharing is in store.

I will have a look at your journal CaterpillarWoman. Sounds interesting.

Greytraveller, look forward to hearing of your journey's, physically or spiritually. I used to be a bit of a wanderer myself but now just look forward to staying grounded in the one place for a while.
And yes, kundalini is definitely interesting.

:D
Spirit Dreaming