PDA

View Full Version : Finally had my first Lucid Dream!

Paragon
15th March 2006, 03:39 PM
Although I don't remember much of the rest of the dream, I recall very well, the immense feeling of lucidity. This was me in the middle of a street, ( I honestly believe in front of my house....), It was night and I think the moon was out as well. Well anyways, for some reason the thought that I was dreaming came over me. I don't remember looking for any incongruencies in this dream world, it was just something or maybe even someone that made me think that I was dreaming. When the realization kicked in I was completely aware that I was dreaming but just to test this I wanted to see if I could fly a few feet in the air. With one simple thought I was amidst in the air. Then I thought, "Wow!, I wonder if I think of my feet touching the ground, if that'll be so." I tried and succeeded! After this segment of my dream, I believe I lost grip of the lucidity and continued dreaming elsewhere.

I can't wait to have my next dream, because I learned quite a bit from just that short period of lucidity, how it felt and everything. The feeling reminded of my some of my vague childhood dreams.

But, anyhoo.... My first experience...... I hope to have many more...

My Love and Blessings to ALL...

enoch
15th March 2006, 03:43 PM
congrats dude!! :wink:

Matthew
15th March 2006, 05:38 PM
Great! You may have another lucid dream in the next few days or you may need to store more energy first. Using an energy storage system like NEW will help to make lucidity happen more often and cut down on your "refueling cycle."
Congrats,
Matthew

Paragon
16th March 2006, 12:38 PM
I appreciate the tip Matthew, I'll try an remember that every night before I officially go to sleep. Should I try storing my energy and then do a Full Body Circuit? I think that should work..... I also been drinking LOTS of water...

It's amazing,..... This morning I was having a dream about me playing basketball with my cousins,...( whom I haven't spoke with in maybe 2 yrs) in a High school like gym....cheerleaders and all. LoL! If I would've became lucid in that dream,....Sorry Jordan,....I'd put your legacy to shame! :lol:

Anyone else have any pointers to assist me with?

My Love and Blessings to ALL..

Matthew
16th March 2006, 04:25 PM
Paragon,
I always end my energy work with the full body circuit. It balances out my energy flow.
As you progress, you will be able to judge how much energy storage is necessary to hit your target amount of lucid dreams a week. As an example, I know that if I store energy and stimulate my chakras for 30 minutes 5 days a week, I will have 2-3 lucid dreams of which one will lead to an OBE. Storing energy is not only vital to maintaining your energy level, it also helps you to better understand and feel how much energy is necessary for your different types of endeavors.
Take care,
Matthew

Paragon
17th March 2006, 02:44 AM
Well,...I guess that's what I'm missing... I really don't do any energy work EVERY night.... but I know I should. I WILL now. IN FACT,..... now that I'm typing this,... I do remember having more dream activity when I do the Full Body Circuit!! My deepest thanks and gratitude to you, Matthew for helping me realize this! I'll keep you updated on my progress, and thanks again for your bit of tutoring. :lol:

My Love and Blessings to ALL..