PDA

View Full Version : Please can someone shed some light on my aunt's neg.

Cal
7th September 2010, 05:24 PM
Someone on this forum not too long ago asked for a "neg scan", can someone please do this for my aunt, I would like to give her information about the neg(s) (on second thought I could just point her to this thread).

I think it's attached to her at least, it very probably is.

Most of her life seriously terrifying things have happened to her.

Off the top of my head:

The crucifix around her neck was pulled for a few seconds, long enough to leave a mark.

Once the nappies (dipers) that she had washed and hung to dry on the radiators suddenly are dripping blood, ACTUAL REAL BLOOD! NOT an illusion or psychic vision.

She was once prevented (sudden terror) from entering a church, she later managed to get in there, and in a photo she was holding up her hand in which there was an orb (in the photo). I normally dismiss photos of orbs.

At an early age she had what I think are spontaneous projections to a wonderful heaven like place, she is also very religious.

She has been to Lord's many times, she is going again soon. I suggested that this time she spend the night there (is that a good suggestion?)

It has followed her to every house she has lived in, and effects the people she lives with. If small children go into her house they very quickly are telling everyone about "the people".

She has had priests bless the house (I don't think they performed an excorsism, but I'm not sure).

I can't remember what it is, but there is something inside her that could burst at any moment, this would probably lead to death. Is this caused by the neg? This is important, if someone can find the answer to this question it might save her life. If it IS then she will try much harder to get rid of it (I think that all the decades of hauntings have left her used to it.) Before this there was something growing in her throat (attachment point?), but disappeared right before the surgery so the surgeons could not remove it (detach the neg?).

There many more, most of which I probably don't know about, and I don't even talk about the doll!

The point is nothing has worked. I'm going to buy her a copy of PPSD.

But until then, can someone shed some light on this? Please?

Thank you
Cal

Cal
14th September 2010, 10:38 AM
Ok, forget the scan, that might have been a bad idea. Connecting with something like this could be dangerous (I never thought!)

I have a question about this neg, could/would it detach itself temporarily to avoid going to Lords? (Am I spelling that right?)

A few days before she went, my aunt saw a swarm of hundreds of orange orbs in her house, about 1.5inches in diameter. She then became very ill, but she still went to Lords. Once there she says she felt like a different person, and she somehow knew that she had to go above it (she says she never did that before).

I'll get more details later, like does she still feel better now she's back and such.

Orange orbs, that's new to me, I've only ever heard of black and white.

Cal

CFTraveler
14th September 2010, 03:14 PM
What is 'Lords'?

ButterflyWoman
14th September 2010, 04:18 PM
Lourdes, in France, I should think, but I'll be happy for Cal to correct me if I'm wrong.

Cal
14th September 2010, 10:57 PM
Yes it's Lourdes in France, I knew I was spelling it wrong.

Cal

beam
11th November 2010, 06:48 PM
france is a beautiful country... all of them are really...