PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Girls...elderly succubi!

Matthew
16th March 2006, 04:51 PM
I had a lucid dream last night and decided to use my usual projection method (I forgot that I wanted to try the "falling forward" method that Kalonek recommended). I found a window and forced my way through it. The act of "pushing" gave me the standard projection symptoms. However, what happened next was unusual for me: instead of wrestling with the "cocoon-like" feeling and having to regain sight, I "popped" into a hyper-realistic scene. It was a living room. I had the distinct feeling of "alien-ness" that alerts me to my presence in the astral, but I hadn't experienced my usual projection symptoms. At the time, I paid little attention to this. I suddenly had the extremely distinct impression that I was on the set for the "Golden Girls" TV series. There were several old women there who were looking very intently at me (they did not look like the original Golden Girls by the way). Many of them were walking towards me. I noticed that I was losing my lucidity very quickly, which was surprising considering how much energy I had stored. Some of the oldsters were very close to me by now and were striking "seductive" poses. I thought that was rather odd. As they moved closer, I rapidly lost lucidity and woke up.

Here are some thoughts I had:
:!: I didn't have the usual projection symptoms. I had this "popping in" happen to me before when I felt like someone was helping me get to an astral plane.
:!: I believe that the intense impression that I had that I was on the set of the "Golden Girls" was impressed upon me as a way to set my mind at ease.
:!: I doubt that these were really old women in this astral environment, but were instead constructs that my mind could interpret.
:!: I get the impression that they were taking my energy. I've never gone so quickly from super-lucid to "gassed out."
:arrow: Leading me to the tongue-in-cheek conclusion: I was shanghai-ed by a group of elderly, Golden Girl- wannabe, succubi :shock:

Definitely disturbing the more I think about it. Having been through many astral areas, I have never subscribed to the astral "layer" theory- mainly because I have never been outside these "layers" to where I could see them stacked up. However, this experience and other recent encounters have made me theorize that "lower" astral levels usually involve something trying to commandeer your energy.
Comments?
-Matthew

stargazer
17th March 2006, 12:58 AM
Yikes!

I only have a comment about the "popping in" bit.

The spontaneous AP I first experienced that pointed my interest towards all of this, was a guided experience, and I felt no difference in transitioning from a dream to an AP other than a growing super-lucidity that did not resolve into waking up until I specifically requested it to, and a hyper-real quality to the environment (i.e. light was shining through the walls and I had no problem seeing both the light and the walls)

My guess would be that guides somehow have a way of reducing those uncomfortable transition sensations, but the difference for me was that my experience was a positive/learning experience (I was brought to see somebody in the RTZ who I was pretty overwrought about) while yours was... yikes.

Matthew
17th March 2006, 02:41 AM
:lol:
Well, if you see the Golden Girls tonight.... take my advice and run!

As for the "popping in," it sounds like beings on the astral planes have the ability to help you make transitions... or possibly draw you towards their realm. Yikes, indeed!

Kalonek
17th March 2006, 03:32 PM
Hi Matthew !

I hope you will soon have another occasion of testing my technic :wink:

From my experience, I would say that you actually managed to get directly out of your personal astral realm where your dreams occur (it's my theory, so I might be wrong) to an "outer" astral realm. Like going from a subjective (dream) to an objective (astral Golden Girls realm) environment. That is why, I guess, you didn't felt the usual exit feelings, because you didn't actually get out of your body, ie. you didn't transitioned by the real-time zone to go in the astral but directly went from "inner"/subjective astral to "outer"/objective astral, which causes less energy disruptions/etc.

The experience you describe with your lucidity decreasing as the old women where coming closer is indeed quite typical of an entity sucking your energy. Which is great (lol) 'cause it proves once again what I have been working on for a few months, ie. the fact that lucidity depends on energy levels, and therefore on a more global approach that consciousness itself is no more than a form of energy. Therefore there is only energy in the Universe(s), and not consciousness and energy. The first one is only a manifestation of the second. Great ! :lol:

Astralonaut
17th March 2006, 06:25 PM
Your description of the scene reminds me more of the ending of the movie "The Others" than of the "Golden Girls". Maybe those ladies were physical and you scared the hell out of them? :D

gavi dvan
18th March 2006, 01:41 AM
Therefore there is only energy in the Universe(s), and not consciousness and energy. The first one is only a manifestation of the first. Great ! :lol:

Any chance you mean "the first one is only a manifestation of the second"?

18th March 2006, 05:29 AM
Matthew, the Golden Girls as succubi? :shock: My mother is turning over in her grave...that was her favorite show. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsk, tsk, mind your dreams, young man! Hehehehehehehe!

piXen
18th March 2006, 08:30 AM
I'm sure this was disturbing to you... but it is also HILARIOUS. Sorry!!!, it just is.

Kalonek
18th March 2006, 08:49 AM
Therefore there is only energy in the Universe(s), and not consciousness and energy. The first one is only a manifestation of the first. Great ! :lol:

Any chance you mean "the first one is only a manifestation of the second"?

Indeed, I corrected it, thanks :oops:

Matthew
19th March 2006, 08:07 PM
PHG & piXen,
Yes, the Golden Girls is a favorite of my wife and my grandmother.... :oops:
It is funny and deeply disturbing at the same time :?

This lucid dream came just as I had raised my energy to a new level. Interestingly, my lucid dreams and astral experiences have been overrun with "people" draining my energy one way or another for the last few nights.
There are, of course, two options here:
One, there are entities taking advantage of my excess energy.
Two, my mind is dealing with the excess energy by venting it off in my dreams and is inserting succubi and other unsavory types to distract me (keeping with the theory that the unconscious is a closed system and therefore vents energy to maintain equilibrium...in much the same way that our internal dialogue uses up our excess mental energy).

-Matthew