PDA

View Full Version : Different types of energy

CunoDante
16th March 2006, 08:39 PM
Scorpyn's post yesterday has got me thinking. I notice that I feel different types of energies when I'm doing energy work (instead of just feeling one kind of energy). Just out of curiosity, what are all the different types of energies everyone else perceives? Also, if you can remember, in what order did you start experiencing these different energies.

I feel: electricity, cold, heat, fluid, pressure, and a sensation that I can only describe as veins of a leaf with water/liquid running through them.

I began to feel them in this order: first electricity and pressure, then heat and cold, then fluid, and just recently I started feeling the vein thing.

I generally tend to feel the electricity in my hands and feet. The cold and heat I feel anywhere in my body, although I more often feel heat on the back half of my body and sometimes in my thighs. Pressure I generally feel in my head. The vein thing I feel in my upper torso, especially near my heart chakra. Sometimes the liquid running through the veins feels cold and wet, other times it feels warmer. Fluid I can feel in my legs, but also in my upper torso. In my legs, I also tend to feel some kind of mix between fluid and electricity.

Jaco
16th March 2006, 11:12 PM
feel: electricity, cold, heat, fluid, pressure, and a sensation that I can only describe as veins of a leaf with water/liquid running through them.
Are those different energies, or different sensations caused by the same energy?
I feel the same sensations as You when I'm doing NEW. I also sometimes feel pain, or tingling, and sometimes I also feel a strong squashing feeling, usually in my joints. (It feels like something heavy is pushing on my joint, but like from all directions at once :? Unpleasant, but usually it is a short sensation).
In what order those sensations appeared? Hmm, hard to tell :?
I think that pain, pressure, electricity ( :?: I think I know what feeling are you talking about :wink: ) cold, fluid, and veins were first sensations, and heat and squishing appeared later :? It's really hard to tell, because different type of sensations may appear in different parts of body in the same energy session :wink:
I also have experience in energy work with reiki. This is a more subtle, light energy, while ki (NEW training) is more crude, raw, heavier energy. Hmm, anyway it feels different :D
With reiki I usually get warm buzzing feeling, rarely a cold feeling :)

Scorpyn
16th March 2006, 11:48 PM
I'm not sure whether it's actually several types of energy or whether it's the same energy that's percieved in different ways. I know that I need to focus in different ways to get different energy feelings, but whether the actual energy is really different I don't really know...

So far, I have only gotten the cold feeling either when actively trying to make it cold or when I've sent off heaps of energy in one direction and it seems like the energy is running out but instead it's replaced with cold energy. It seems to be possible to get hot and cold at the same time, which can be confusing.

I suppose that when I speak of different energy types, I actually speak of different energy feelings, because that's how I distinguish them, whether they actually are different or not it terms of raw energy.

One thing that would indicate that it actually is different "types" of energy is that it seems like the energy has to go through a chakra before I can change it. I'm not sure if that's actually the case (hard to tell) but if it is, then that would indicate that the energy is at least capable of transforming in different ways. It might still be the same energy, but perhaps vibrating at different speeds and concentrations to create all the different feelings.

In fact, the 1st person ever to mention different "types" of energy (as far as I know) is me, and since I'm not nearly as developed as many others it would seem like I'm at least partially wrong in that.

Kinda funny to see this topic btw, as I was planning to make a thread with the same name a while ago but I forgot about it :P

Jaco
17th March 2006, 12:28 AM
One thing that would indicate that it actually is different "types" of energy is that it seems like the energy has to go through a chakra before I can change it.
Well, actually that one of the main differences I see between energy I call "reiki" and energy I call "ki" :lol: . Ki energy travels, hmm, in some specific pathways, in some "veins" or "canals", whatever we call those pathways, for instance: along the spine, in some veinlike pathways radiating from the sub navel storage center in different directions etc. While reiki does not travel like that, it just goes where it wants :lol:
Usually when I'm doing reiki healing procedure on me, reiki flow initiates ki flow and I can tell the difference, which sensation is caused by which energy :) . Hmm but I'm really experienced only in those two energy systems :? (and yoga, if you look at yoga that way :wink: )
And my experience is also rather small :? Only over 1 year in NEW and 3 months in reiki so... hmm my conclusions might be premature :?
But, on the other hand, there might be something in this :wink:

My blessings to You! :)

CunoDante
17th March 2006, 01:05 AM
Are those different energies, or different sensations caused by the same energy?
I have no idea. I just know those are the sensations that I feel. I also want to add that I feel the leafy vein thing primarily when I'm connecting with other people.

It seems to be possible to get hot and cold at the same time, which can be confusing.
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. It is confusing experiencing two completely opposite sensations at the same time. I also experience that opposite thing when I go into trance. It feels like everything is getting farther away yet closer at the same time. I think I might have to start a new thread called "Metaphysical Paradoxes".

Jaco
17th March 2006, 01:52 AM
I think I might have to start a new thread called "Metaphysical Paradoxes".
Oh please do! I think there would be a lot of funny and informative stories to read in a thread like that :D

Scorpyn
17th March 2006, 08:45 AM
Well, actually that one of the main differences I see between energy I call "reiki" and energy I call "ki" :lol: . Ki energy travels, hmm, in some specific pathways, in some "veins" or "canals", whatever we call those pathways, for instance: along the spine, in some veinlike pathways radiating from the sub navel storage center in different directions etc. While reiki does not travel like that, it just goes where it wants :lol:
When "translating" your words to mine, it would seem like reiki is what's used and ki is the result.

Jaco
17th March 2006, 10:37 AM
When "translating" your words to mine, it would seem like reiki is what's used and ki is the result.
Hmm... I don't think that's the case :? I don't think that ki is a transformed reiki :) Although reiki can influence ki, I see those energies as quite different things. I have not tried to do reiki and new at once, maybe I'll try and see what happens :wink:
Another aspect is while you're drawing energy from background in New, you send it into storage center, and from there it flows in pathways to different parts of body. :)
What is the difference between the energy that flows into, and out of storage center? Hmm, it seems a bit... refined, more personal, but I wouldn’t bet my head on it :?
I see ki as more of a "my" energy, that type of energy which is in me, not a background energy.
Oh yeah, and reiki is summoned, you are more like a channel, than the source ;)
But that's my subjective observations :)

Scorpyn
17th March 2006, 11:13 AM
Actually I'm not sure that we really should distiguish between reiki and ki in that way, because to me reiki is more like a process than a type of energy - I could be wrong of course, I haven't really read that much about reiki.

It's probably true that you use the energy in different ways though depending on what you want to do. I think that what you describe as "reiki energy" is what I would describe as "raw unmodified energy", where raw is a rather misleading word because I think it's actually a lot lighter than the "processed" energy.

In other words, I believe that reiki is a way to let the energy pass through without being modified on the way, whereas NEW is (usually) a way to convert raw energy to something else.

If we go to the subject of psi balls for example : When making a psi ball between your hands by sending energy from your hands, you would probably use processed energy - but you still have a choice to use the raw energy. However, when making a psi ball on the other side of the room without letting the energy pass through your body first, the raw energy would be used and there wouldn't be that much you could do about it.

I believe that to be able to make "raw" energy pass through your chakras without being modified, you would have to adjust the chakras to the energy instead of the opposite which would probably be the case then the energy is processed.

Note that everything above should be taken with a grain of salt - I am no authority on the subject, I only speak of my own experiences and my theories around it, which could be completely wrong. I suppose that time will tell.

CFTraveler
17th March 2006, 02:39 PM

Kind of like Voltage and Current.

18th March 2006, 05:24 AM
Has anyone considered that maybe life force energy is a constant, and that you may be "feeling" it differently based on your expectations, what you've been told/taught, or your personal energy body development?

Electricity can be used in many different ways, and can be ramped up to have a greater surge, but in the end, isn't it just electricity? I'm not an electrical engineer :lol: , but I don't believe I've ever heard of anyone talking about different kinds of electricity.

Jaco
18th March 2006, 12:26 PM
Has anyone considered that maybe life force energy is a constant, and that you may be "feeling" it differently based on your expectations, what you've been told/taught, or your personal energy body development?
Yeah, I did :? That's the problem, sensations are subjective. :) I've done some thinking about this whole energy difference issue. And don't know what to think. Energy just feels different when I do reiki and NEW. That is all I can say really. I have to little experience with both of these energy systems to be certain of anything. Like Scorpyn said: Time will tell :) . I just have to spend a couple of years on observing :wink: :lol: .

Scorpyn
18th March 2006, 11:43 PM

Electricity can be used in many different ways, and can be ramped up to have a greater surge, but in the end, isn't it just electricity? I'm not an electrical engineer :lol: , but I don't believe I've ever heard of anyone talking about different kinds of electricity.
If it was a constant then development would be impossible :P

There are actually different kinds of electricity. Well, sort of. For example, you can have a very high voltage (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6746104671 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4468957986746104671)) but you wouldn't want that connected to your computer because then it'd fry.

However, if you re-made your computer to be able to sustain the very high voltage, it'd be possible to get more out of it (overclocking a cpu can involve increasing the voltage to it slightly to make it run faster more stable, but as you do that you also have to increase the cooling because it'll get hotter).

I'm drifting off the subject here... I'll go check the time.

CunoDante
19th March 2006, 07:35 PM
While reading Robert Bruce's Mastering Astral Projection last night, I came across this intriguing comment.

Many types of raw energies are collected through the energy exchange ports and channeled throughout the secondary system to be conditioned. These energies are then used for mental, psychic, emotional, and biological life processes, fed into storage areas, or channeled into primary energy centers. Primary energy centers then transform these into energies as required by the energy body's constantly changing demands.
That's from page 111 of his book.

I find it very interesting that he kept referring to energies instead of energy. I wonder why that is? Do you think it's worth asking him on the "Ask Robert" section of the message board?

Freawaru
19th March 2006, 07:41 PM
Great thread, thank you :-)

And, yes, I would like to read RB's explanation - if it is not written somewhere I have not found it, yet.

For me Reiki feels like electricity and heat.

In the Tibetan Buddhism lore there are several energies, air, fire, earth, water, for example. But I am no expert, sorry.

19th March 2006, 08:17 PM

There are actually different kinds of electricity. Well, sort of. For example, you can have a very high voltage (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6746104671 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4468957986746104671)) but you wouldn't want that connected to your computer because then it'd fry.

However, if you re-made your computer to be able to sustain the very high voltage, it'd be possible to get more out of it (overclocking a cpu can involve increasing the voltage to it slightly to make it run faster more stable, but as you do that you also have to increase the cooling because it'll get hotter).

Scorpyn,
I don't get it. Why would development be impossible if Life Force Energy is a constant? To me, it depends on how much of it you take into your energy bodies and chakras, and what you do with it once you've taken it in. It's like turning on the water tap on high. It can keep running indefinitely on high, but you can take in (drink) as much as you want, or as slowly as you want, or stop drinking. I believe that what you do with Life Force Energy has nothing to do with what IT really is.

I don't get your electricity thing either. This could be my lack of education in this area. :D In your example, aren't you using something mechanical to create a high voltage from the raw electricity? Isn't the electricity itself a constant? I'm electrically challenged (he!) so maybe you can dumb down the science for me. Thanks!

Scorpyn
19th March 2006, 11:53 PM
Scorpyn,
I don't get it. Why would development be impossible if Life Force Energy is a constant? To me, it depends on how much of it you take into your energy bodies and chakras, and what you do with it once you've taken it in. It's like turning on the water tap on high. It can keep running indefinitely on high, but you can take in (drink) as much as you want, or as slowly as you want, or stop drinking. I believe that what you do with Life Force Energy has nothing to do with what IT really is.

I don't get your electricity thing either. This could be my lack of education in this area. :D In your example, aren't you using something mechanical to create a high voltage from the raw electricity? Isn't the electricity itself a constant? I'm electrically challenged (he!) so maybe you can dumb down the science for me. Thanks!
The thing about constant = no develpment was actually a programming related joke (because a constant can't be changed. Also, if you take something away from infinity then you will still have infinity so it doesn't matter how much you take because you haven't made any development whatsoever compared to "the source"). Well, something like that.

About my example - in this perticular case, there is probably a nuclear powerplant somewhere right outside the picture, so it was a bad example. However, my point is that if you have a high current and low voltage, then the electricity - while being the same - behaves a bit different from when you have a low current and high voltage. One of them is a lot more likely to "jump" than the other (high current/low voltage) for example, and the low current/high voltage combo has advantages when it comes to losses due to resistances in the cables when travelling in those really long wires across the countries.

CunoDante : Yes, if nobody else asks him then I'll (probably) make a post about it in the question section in a few days. I don't want to rush it etc - I wouldn't want to make a "non-comprehensive" question in that section, as I don't want to bother someone with a tight schedule too much.

mick
20th March 2006, 12:25 AM

In general there is direct current and alternating current, DC having a steady state potential (voltage) and AC being an alternating potential (voltage) swinging between a positive and negative value say +200 and -200 volts at some frequency. The electricity supply is generally AC at high voltage for efficient transportation (and flashovers) but reduced at the user end for practical and safe(r) usage. The voltages (DC) in computers have tended to drop as speed increases, benefits of more efficient switching and reduced heating. All a bit of a digression but as it is being discussed. :shock:
That said, the tingle feeling a little like low voltage electricity can I think indicate that energy is flowing about the body, in very vibrant healing this is how I get a sense of a good connection. I recently wrote something about energy flows elsewhere and a couple of comments in this thread reminded me of it.

I generally tend to feel the electricity in my hands and feet. The cold and heat I feel anywhere in my body, although I more often feel heat on the back half of my body and sometimes in my thighs. Pressure I generally feel in my head. The vein thing I feel in my upper torso, especially near my heart chakra. Sometimes the liquid running through the veins feels cold and wet, other times it feels warmer. Fluid I can feel in my legs, but also in my upper torso. In my legs, I also tend to feel some kind of mix between fluid and electricity.
My method involves raising energy usually at my hands drawing through the body largely as a whole and usually direct it in a continuous stream, this is simply through intent. For healing it will flow for various reasons and the recipient will feedback the sense of heat (and often the vibration quality) and less often a feeling of intense cold which is usually flowed for subtle body work.
Your 'fluid' sense is interesting, when I am engaged in say PSD type work there is what I describe as a fluid sense and have described it as follows.
Energy will build around my hands giving a tactile sensation starting at the fingertips and if it persists spreading about the palms. To describe the sensation is difficult but maybe not unlike having a high viscosity liquid hanging off the tips of the fingers.

One thing that would indicate that it actually is different "types" of energy is that it seems like the energy has to go through a chakra before I can change it. I'm not sure if that's actually the case (hard to tell) but if it is, then that would indicate that the energy is at least capable of transforming in different ways. It might still be the same energy, but perhaps vibrating at different speeds and concentrations to create all the different feelings.

In fact, the 1st person ever to mention different "types" of energy (as far as I know) is me, and since I'm not nearly as developed as many others it would seem like I'm at least partially wrong in that.
I made a post recently in reply to CFTraveler about how energy when healing will modulate to the need of the exercise, can be seen at http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... ling#16441 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=16441&highlight=healing#16441)
It can also be focussed to change if doing a somewhat conscious healing exercise.
This is an interesting thread.

CFTraveler
20th March 2006, 01:22 AM

/

Well, I am an electronic technician- Or was for 18 years. (actually, el. engineering technologist), and there is only one kind of electricity. You are talking about Voltage, Current and Power, which are different ways of measuring the same thing. Energy, as Sophroniscus so eloquently put it, is the capacity to do work (that is, the ability to affect matter/energy, to make it change states.) Energy is measured the following ways: Voltage is the energy needed to move an electron. The charge associated with the flow of such electron is called current, aka an Ampere, and Power is the Voltage multiplied by the current, which is expressed as Watts.
This can be compared to water flow: Consider you have a bucket of water, and you want to move the water from one place to another. Now, you connect a hose to the water (wires connected to a power source) but it takes water pressure to move the water from the bucket to a second bucket. The water pressure could be compared to the Voltage needed to move the electrons that are part of the metallic wire. The intensity of the flow (how powerful the spray is) could be compared to the current in water. So it depends on the Voltage, the Resistance of the wire (which could be likened to the radius of the hose- the bigger the hole, the stronger the flow.)
You can design a computer that needs 24V to run but if you hook it up to a 120V source it will fry it, for many reasons, one being the wires and other components are designed to handle a preset current. So you have to step down the current, or the voltage for the specifications of the equipment. Now, the voltage can be alternate or direct, and the difference is that direct current is a voltage that is on all the time, like from a battery or a generator, or alternate,which is the same current which alternates from positive to zero to negative,(if you want more details for AC and DC pm and I'll explain this) and is good for many uses, such as toasters and coils, which use it. If you plug in a computer to an AC socket it will fry, you have to connect it to a transformer which will step the voltage down, and a rectifier which will turn AC into DC and it will then feed your computer.
The point I'm trying to make is that there is only energy, you can move electrons with it, and It'll go here and there, can be measured in many ways, but it's the same energy doing the same thing- making electrons (or whatever other medium) flow.
Now I'm not an expert in 'etheric or 'astral' energy, but the electrical analogy doesn't support the idea of 'different types of energy'.

20th March 2006, 01:40 AM
Ok, you electrical, computer geeks!!! I haven't had any science courses in hundreds of years, so I didn't understand any of that. I made straight A's in science, and then promptly forgot every single thing. Hahahahaha! Just chalk it up to Senioritis!

Thanks, CF, I did get your last two sentences. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ain't really as dumb as I looks! It's just, well....BBBOOORRRIIINNNGGGG! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Sorry. :(
I couldn't help myself.

Scorpyn
20th March 2006, 03:52 PM
You guys seem to be misunderstanding my posts completely. Electricity is electricity, but with different voltages/currents etc the same electrons will behave differently. When it comes to energy, this would not suggest several different types of energy, but rather one type of energy that can be transformed and used in many different ways depending on what you want from it and how you use it.

What I'm trying to say is that astral energies can probably be different and the same at the same time, and that's regardless of whether electrons are involved or not. Since electrons are physical, I believe that they are not really involved in this at all, I was merely making an example of something that is the same but can behave differently under different circumstances.

(I might add that lower power consumption in new computers is due to better designs rather than the ability to get more out of the same kind of component by giving it less power. When I said that you sometimes need to increase the power to get a more stable overclocking, I wasn't talking about changing the whole cpu. I am also aware of the difference between AC and DC, but I made a simplification to keep the technical stuff easy.)

mick
20th March 2006, 07:22 PM
You guys seem to be misunderstanding my posts completely.
I think it is a question of whether the analogy works for everyone, changing potential (emf) will result in current changes but is largely the same beast. Now if we are talking about the modulation of electrical flow then that probably works better. :)

(I might add that lower power consumption in new computers is due to better designs rather than the ability to get more out of the same kind of component by giving it less power.
Thats right, newer technologies have over time used lower voltages with various benefits as part of the performance improvement which is why I wondered the 'if you re-made your computer to be able to sustain the very high voltage'. :)
But not important so getting back on topic: :idea:

What I'm trying to say is that astral energies can probably be different and the same at the same time, and that's regardless of whether electrons are involved or not.
I think that there are a number of first hand experiences hereabouts which are being discussed and for myself I would agree the core energy idea with the addition of the desired intent by the various methods practiced around here. I think that anyone that practises any form of contact healing will note the changes in the nature of energy as different areas are addressed. The target point is likely to be different to the aura cleanse and the crown cleanse but the incoming flow will generally be much the same.

Aunt Clair
22nd March 2006, 05:06 AM
Ki energy travels in some specific pathways, ... While reiki does not travel like that, it just goes where it wants
I fundamentally disagree. Reiki is a method of channeling universal energy, it is not the energy itself . The energy channeled from Reiki can also be channeled through Korean Ki Therapy . Universal energy will go where it is needed through spiritual healing , reiki or ki therapy etc. , but advanced healing techniques can cause energy to pulse, flow or purge an area .It is the healer and the magician that can regulate the flow and the destination not the energy itself . I might have made a distinction with kundalini which does appear to have a consciousness of it's own . But I feel that the alchemical structures within the magician call it into place and time , yet that remains to be seen .

I have not tried to do reiki and new at once, maybe I'll try and see what happens
I do regularly . I feel NEW is a method I use to raise and play with energy to expand and develop the energy body and power up . I feel Reiki is a method I use which in training has been limited to flowing universal energy from crown and heart through arms and out of palms .
NEW is about using all pathways and developing the pathways . I raise energy with NEW methods prior to Reiki healing sessions ie from the feet to the heart and out the crown and from the crown and down to the heart and out the back of the heart . I see NEW as a framework which allows a knowledge of energy influence and effluence and pathways and allows one to play with energy to work with energy and to expand the energy body .

What is the difference between the energy that flows into, and out of storage center?
That would depend upon the alchemical structure within the energy centre and the will and power of the magician . It could exit depleted having been used for some function or because it is stale . Or it could come out charged up and manifest a change somewhere else in the magician's body ie manifesting a wheel of life .

I see ki as more of a "my" energy, that type of energy which is in me, not a background energy. Oh yeah, and reiki is summoned, you are more like a channel, than the source . I see Ki as energy just as psi and reiki as a method just as NEW .

This is interesting to consider but one does not have to look too far before it seems improbable . Only consider the energy variables in a room . High energy results from laughter , low energy results from anger . It is tangible and quantifiable and never constant . It is more like the weather .

The amount of energy we can flow through our body is not constant either . This is regulated by a number of factors which include health ,emotional well being , energy body development ,controlling drains and the amount of energy to tap from source .

The amount of energy which can be sourced depends upon the magician intimately . For example , one may be able to revitalise under full moon light another at the beach another on a mountain top or beneath the sea in scuba gear .

We have elemental preferences . And a capable magician may leave an area of lower energy and seek one which empowers them even when ill or constrained by life by projecting to the sun itself . There are places around us which abound in energy which we may tap .

The entire amount of energy in the universe may be constant but the energy within our own body or even within our own room is not constant .

But Energy is variable . Along the Electro Magnetic Spectrum are diverse forms from infrared to ultraviolet and these include but are not limited to microwaves , radio waves , light , sound and nuclear energy .

I find it very interesting that he kept referring to energies instead of energy. I wonder why that is? Do you think it's worth asking him on the "Ask Robert" section of the message board?
Good point ! I can only assume he means subtle variants of energy ie elemental energy of fire , air , water , earth , akasha . But I remain curious .

In other words, I believe that reiki is a way to let the energy pass through without being modified on the way, whereas NEW is (usually) a way to convert raw energy to something else.
I agree . Reiki can transmute one healed to a higher vibration but it does not lower one's vibration nor are the attunements meant to do this . Whereas raising energy through NEW methods is meant to cause personal alchemical transmutations . But I have heard that there is a Reiki level 4 beyond the current Master level . I wonder if this proposed new level will be a more powerful attunement and more modern improved circulation . I do advocate the use of Reiki and find the attunements do raise the vibration of the healer and possibly the "patient". But the passive flow from crown to heart and out the arms is all that I have learned in Reiki I and II and my mates with masters say that they have not learned differently , though the attunement is higher . I would use Reiki then as a beginner healer level . I found crystal healing combined with Reiki much stronger . I am certain that Ki Therapy is much stronger and more beneficial . But I also found the intuitive healing of Robert Bruce stronger than either of these methods .

I am not certain, but I believe Robet has not been trained in Reiki or Ki but has instead developed his energy body and projects a clean full flow and sends energy to the area he is drawn to . I am very weak right now and waiting for spine surgery . So my depleted state may have called in his helpers as I saw a healer guide with him and his higher self at the last healing . But generally he heals alone and brilliantly !

Thanks for this thread !

CunoDante
22nd March 2006, 05:18 AM
Thanks for all the different viewpoints, everyone. Aunt Clair, you made a good point about the infrared and ultraviolet ends of the spectrum -- I thoroughly threw all of that physics knowledge out of the window the day after I learned it, lol, but I guess I'll have to do some research now because I see where you might be going with that idea.

About Robert Bruce mentioning energies as opposed to energy. At first, I thought he might have been referring to the elements, but then I noticed at different points in the book, he would mention emotional energy and psychic energy, among other things, so it makes me wonder even more. I think I'm going to post the question in the "Ask Robert" forum sometime today.

Aunt Clair, can the elemental energies be converted into mental energy, emotional energy, etc.?

Aunt Clair
22nd March 2006, 05:54 AM
We have cross posted , lol . I just posted your question and mine in the Ask Robert section .

Aunt Clair, can the elemental energies be converted into mental energy, emotional energy, etc.?
Yes , Robert for example used ice energy to heal my inflamed spine . He consciously projected fire energy to heal my respiratory infection and caused it to bounce up and down the sternum breaking up the phlegm. I percieved it as bubbles . He is the most gifted healer I have ever met . If he was an angry violent man instead of the gentle man he has become , he could send a powerful wave of elemental psychic energy to attack instead of heal .

We all do this to a smaller degree unconsciously . We send anger unconciously in waves and core image attacks generally not realising how effectively this destroys anothers immune system or causes their own weaknesses to manifest . We can also send emotions consciously ie love , emotional support and encouragement . What we send out also returns to us .

So yes we all send waves of energy to each other consciously or unconsciously but we have to be aware , willing and capable to send a specific elemental wave of energy . It unfortunately does not require great skill to convert energy to a psychic attack .We are capable of doing this without conscious reflection . When we do so , we injure ourselves!

But we can learn to send a wave of water to cleanse the energy of a room ,to send fire to burn out an infection , to send earth waves to ground someone who is unsettled and agitated . Franz Bardon and Robert Bruce wrote about sending earth or mud to one who is violently attacking .

22nd March 2006, 11:14 AM
it's me! (place your choice of theme music here...) :roll:
"i sing the body electric" would be appropriate! :D

not sure exactly what i have to say about all this, except how strange i find it that everyone thinks everything to be different/separate.
the weather, our bodies, computers, elements, magicians, everything...all electrical. astral, physical, whatever. methods for 'conscious use' may differ & complicate, but it all seems extremely primitive to me.
we haven't a clue...hardly.

like water (which is also electrical). exceptionally conductive. we drink it, bathe in it, water our lawns with it, and that's about it. as far as using it holistically...there's clustered/programmed water, and hydrosols (flower waters, etc), but we're just beginning to see that it's an intelligent, conscious, living relative.

we forget a lot of the time that we're mostly water, but all in all we are electric, which is my point a lot of times with hydration, fasting, cleansing being some of the most important work we can be vigilant about. way before redirecting energies & aiding others!!! i have a hard time (personally) listening to someone talk about reiki with a soda in their hand & those sorts of mentalities...but that's me needing to let go and move on.

i don't understand how any of this could be boring?!? it's no different from GOD, and that seems to garner a lot of enthusiasm. and although it's been said a few times "oh...i learned all this before, but forgot it immediately" :? no you didn't...you "heard" it all before & forgot it immediately. you didn't learn anything! and probably a good thing at the time, bcuz it was probably disinformation. :wink:

we've set things up along the way where we don't feel we're accomplishing much unless theres pain involved. unless the process is long and drawn out, and we're hammering stuff in to fit what we think. barbaric. the idea that newer computers use 'less' energy is a good point to stick with! less being more....efficient.
we're surrounded by the stuff (electricity) & once we're able to grasp that and tap into many things...we won't need oil, batteries, solar panels, cords, wires, boxes, etc. we won't need a lot of things we believe are essential now. does seem a long way off though.
sad that the basics aren't more interesting to most.

we need a whole new generation that isn't confined by what's already believed!

i'm including these links from another forum (GOM)...
worth looking at, although i haven't explored them all yet.
http://www.electric-cosmos.org/

http://www.holoscience.com/

http://public.lanl.gov/alp/plasma/universe.html

http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/ ... igbang.htm (http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/controversies/bigbang.htm)

Also, a theosophical perspective on cosmology and the big bang.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/cosmo.htm

also a good book "body electric" can be purchase used at amazon from $6.15

and "virtual medicine" which i haven't read, but the author Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby was on c2c the night before last.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2006/03/20.html
http://www.alternative-doctor.com/

keith's site has information on how they're sending the signature energies of medicines over the internet to heal people! gives a whole new realm to the home-based business of healing! PHG!?! :wink:

mick
22nd March 2006, 12:14 PM
But Energy is variable . Along the Electro Magnetic Spectrum are diverse forms from infrared to ultraviolet and these include but are not limited to microwaves , radio waves , light , sound and nuclear energy .

The image at this http://www.electro-optical.com/bb_rad/emspect.htm shows the spectrum which may be of interest. One small point, your text can read as infrared and ultraviolet being at either end of the EM spectrum, rather it is at either end of the light spectrum. Nuclear energy is not in the first instance EM but does produce EM such as Gamma Radiation and not forgetting Infrared. There are also other types of radiation from Nuclear sources. Moving on. :)

But I also found the intuitive healing of Robert Bruce stronger than either of these methods .

I am not certain, but I believe Robet has not been trained in Reiki or Ki but has instead developed his energy body and projects a clean full flow and sends energy to the area he is drawn to .
This somewhat allies to the methods used by healers of the western traditions such as spiritualism and so on. With development the energy is focussed or not, free flowed or not depending on the requirement and its nature/ modulation is determined by the needs and as per my example in a post above will change over time for individual sessions.
Remain fluid. :)

This is interesting to consider but one does not have to look too far before it seems improbable . Only consider the energy variables in a room . High energy results from laughter , low energy results from anger . It is tangible and quantifiable and never constant . It is more like the weather .
In fact we use the term 'weather' when taking an interest at a large area whereby the flows and ebbs are looked at to actually get a sense of change in the overall energy levels and spiritual intent. We then with others exchange the info from their areas of interest for comparision purposes. This can be useful (especially if accurate :) ) in that individuals will report conditions assumed to be closely associated with themselves when it could also be a product of their larger environment conditions and not primarily driven/ initiated by personal circumstance.

mick
22nd March 2006, 12:18 PM
i don't understand how any of this could be boring?!? it's no different from GOD, and that seems to garner a lot of enthusiasm. and although it's been said a few times "oh...i learned all this before, but forgot it immediately" :? no you didn't...you "heard" it all before & forgot it immediately. you didn't learn anything! and probably a good thing at the time, bcuz it was probably disinformation. :wink:

And not forgetting that it is those that engage with the 'boring' (for boring read knowledge) that make such sites and much much more possible.

22nd March 2006, 02:48 PM
i don't want to step on any toes...really i don't, and actually i'm quite tired of putting that disclaimer before every post. maybe i should just add it to my sig?!? :idea:

i just have to say that it amazes me how much energy is put into metaphysics without any background/interest in basic science, or just the basic workings of things...in general/at large. i would consider myself very spiritual (if i did that kind of thing), with a solid 'practical' foundation in magic, herbalism, healing, etc. but i didn't develop by reaching for any big brass ring. it came through little simple things.
the chop wood, carry water philosophy.
working with clay (mutability/flexibility/elements),
paint (color/composition/structure). magic, herbalism & naturopathy is a combination of cooking and survival camping trips, and living off-grid. a lot came through construction...plumbing and wiring, and the flow & redirection of energy. the methodical trance type meditation of building a brick wall, or sanding 2000 linear feet of crown molding! :(. it could just be me...but i learn best 'hands-on". whether it's upgrading my computer, or rebuilding an engine, or knitting a sweater, or making soap.
anyway...that's where i get my inspiration from and it's the foundation for the rest. a very solid one i'm coming to find out.

just seems that so many people miss this part of the course.
the importance of it. the basic principles of 'the uncarved block', and all that. i just think it would be better to use 'concepts' that one understood, in order to convey their understanding of things...rather then reaching into what they don't understand to support their ideas. for me it would be just as intelligent, but carry more of the unspoken wieght...integrity and substance. otherwise...there seems to be a good deal of passion in regards to what y'all believe, and i can't argue with that. i could ;), but i won't. kidding (again)

i don't know what i'm talking about. just filler.
:roll::D:roll:

CunoDante
22nd March 2006, 10:48 PM
Good point ! I can only assume he means subtle variants of energy ie elemental energy of fire , air , water , earth , akasha . But I remain curious .
Aunt Clair, this is what I was referring to when I said Robert mentioned emotional energy, psychic energy, etc. It's from Mastering Astral Projection, page 77.

The human energy body has three major storage centers where different qualities of energies are accumulated. First there is the sub-navel storage center, located midway between the belly button and pubic line two inches inside the average body. This stores raw physical vitality. Next there is the subheart storage, located in the center of the chest at the base of the sternum two inches inside the average body. This stores raw emotional energy. Then there is the subbrow storage center, located between the eye socket ridges in the center of the brow just inside the skull. This stores raw mental and psychic energy (Figure 4).

The Taoists (pronounced like "Daoists") refer to these three storage centers simply as upper, middle, and lower tan tiens. These correspond to three different types of energy called the three treasures: shen (spirit), chi (life force), and ching (sexual and body essence energy), respectively. The tan tiens also have cultural names: Palace of Ni Wan (forehead/brain), Crimson Palace (heart), and Yellow Court (Navel/belly button), respectively.

Maybe he was trying to oversimplify things so that people could get it (in reference to emotional energy, mental energy, etc.), or maybe he actually meant it the way he wrote it. I'll guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Aunt Clair
23rd March 2006, 05:26 AM
CunoDante, thanks for that . After re-reading 77-78 of MAP , I agree with your perception that Robert meant Chi ,Shen and Ching instead and that by energies he is not meaning elemental energies but raw vs transmuted and spiritual , sexual ,and life force . And I deleted my questions on the ASK ROBERT forum as I see that you have entered a similar one of your own .

.. One small point, your text can read as infrared and ultraviolet being at either end of the EM spectrum, rather it is at either end of the light spectrum...
Point taken , I can see how that might be misconstrued to imply that the EMR continuum began with infrared and ended with UltraViolet .I am aware that this is the visible light spectrum portion of that EMR continuum , yes .

There are 5 fundamental forces of the Universe:
1.strong nuclear -glue within atoms to hold them together
2.weak nuclear -allows radioactive decay and the release of energy
3.electro magnetic energy - sound light heat electrical and magnetic
4.gravity -pull on onjects as they get closer together
as a warping of space between objects
5.dark energy - a repulsive force .. the more space between two objects the greater the force to continue the push to repel them from each other ,
http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/scien ... ctrum.html (http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l1/emspectrum.html)
http://www.electro-optical.com/bb_rad/emspect.htm
http://unihedron.com/projects/spectrum/

Relating physical energies and forces to metaphysical energies and forces got me musing about this again . My husband is an electrical engineer and a tad on the metaphysical level too . Today , we were discussing possible corresponding relations . For example the composition elements on the left glove are ;
Rose Magick SACRE COEUR is a 'glue' or cohesion -STRONG nuclear
Aqua Magick AQUA VITAE is a solute -WEAK
Amber Magick FEU de PRIMA MATERIA is energy or catalyst - EMR
Purple Magick FORCE and may be used as a solvent - DARK
Gold AMORIS - GRAVITY

These are not so unlike currently and I wonder if the advanced elemental compositions will make a better 1:1 correspondence at some point . That is ,that the physical forces and energy types will have a corresponding metaphysical energy and force in the human energy body . Because the body continues to colour up hermetically with increasing sophistication and perhaps it might be developing this parallel .

http://www.occultforums.com/showthread. ... post273827 (http://www.occultforums.com/showthread.php?p=273827&posted=1#post273827)

30th March 2006, 12:20 PM
Aunt Clair,
I like your new picture! Hope everything goes well with your health. Regarding Reiki...I'm 4th level. It's just called Master/Teacher and "allows" you to teach others how to do attunements. I didn't notice any difference in the energy, but I don't really use Reiki anymore. I use something similar to Robert's technique and it's more powerful for me.
I agree with you that Reiki is a technique to basically funnel the energy.

Sorry to those of you who seem to think I'm an incomplete person because I think Electrical Engineering is boring. I also think Math is boring but very important. It's a good thing we have lots of mathmaticians to figure things out, 'cause we'd be in trouble if any of it depended on me. I'm a right brained person and proud of it. We can't all be experts or even well versed about everything. Different strokes for different folks. I could probably name a few subjects that I am quite well versed in that many have no clue about. So there! :lol: And, speaking for the middle-aged and elderly, you actually CAN learn something and then forget it. It's called dementia. Certain prescription drugs (and illegal) can also cause short term and long term memory loss. Don't I know it! Or, do I? I can't seem to remember.