PDA

View Full Version : Burning up ,anger and fire coming out of my nose !?

niki123
20th September 2010, 02:29 AM
My K has been acting up since yesterday and I get really hot and angry.Things have been really hectic for the past week and things are not working out,people make me angry for good reason,things are burning out like the power supply from my other computer and I can't take crap from anyone anymore,even my own mother.You could say that hell has blown over and all I want is some peace and quiet. :shock: :twisted:

Korpo
20th September 2010, 08:50 AM
Hey, niki123.

You can not all keep it in. It has to go somewhere.

Any kind of change in sight?

Cheers,
Oliver

anees
20th September 2010, 09:58 AM
It is definitely one of the pitfalls of awakening the sleeping serpent.

It is definitely a strain if you're married and have kids. For this reason, I stopped.

However, somethings once awakened cannot be put to rest again. I am learning this the hard way.

niki123
20th September 2010, 12:14 PM
Not yet but today I'm supossed to take my son to a different high school.He wanted to transfer to another school and they've been giving me the run around all week.I just received a phone call and we have to go back to the Enrollment center AGAIN to see the same witch who gave us the run around.I'll make sure to give her a piece of my mind after she gets the papers done.Aaaargggghhhhhhhhhhhh! :mrgreen:

Hey, niki123.

You can not all keep it in. It has to go somewhere.

Any kind of change in sight?

Cheers,
Oliver

niki123
20th September 2010, 12:29 PM
Lol !The pitfalls of awakening the sleeping serpent ! I've never had a problem with anger and things never got this frustrating before,except that time once in the laundromat when this woman took over my table where I had my clothes on and I got really angry and it included tunnel vision,strange voice and cursing.I don't think that was me !I don't think I would want a repeat of that ever !I've got to cool down because I'm going to court this week too. :shock: :lol:

It is definitely one of the pitfalls of awakening the sleeping serpent.

It is definitely a strain if you're married and have kids. For this reason, I stopped.

However, somethings once awakened cannot be put to rest again. I am learning this the hard way.

Jananz
21st September 2010, 12:21 AM
Fall is the angry time of year...adrenal flush for animal-organizing for winter.
The chinook hot winds, or positive ion beginnings of large weather fronts also generate anger.
Chill out by some falling water, lie on the ground, conscious breathing, sunbathing, drinking heaps of water, magnesium and raw greens will also help...perhaps some 50:50 carrot/celery juice will help.

niki123
22nd September 2010, 04:11 AM
I think the anger inside was generated by these unpleasant events in my life recently and maybe because of the frustration I was experiencing while being at the whim of other people.It's hard to be in the hands of careless puppeteers!I just want all the people who think that they can rule my life out of my life.I'm better now,not so hot and there's no anger just hurt.

Fall is the angry time of year...adrenal flush for animal-organizing for winter.
The chinook hot winds, or positive ion beginnings of large weather fronts also generate anger.
Chill out by some falling water, lie on the ground, conscious breathing, sunbathing, drinking heaps of water, magnesium and raw greens will also help...perhaps some 50:50 carrot/celery juice will help.

Korpo
22nd September 2010, 11:39 AM
Hello, niki123.

You could start lessening the anger by seeing that the harm others are causing you is because of their immaturity. They don't know better, not from the heart. Only if you know better in your heart you can act better. You notice this disparity as you know better and don't act the same. Acknowledge this and accept your own inner knowledge.

Then think about the situation at hand, all the separate ongoing dramas and crisis. What do they have in common? How could you have prevented them? Were there early signs or messages you've ignored? What kind of behavioural change could prevent this from occuring again?

Then visualise having acted like that in the past. How you would have acted back then if you knew what you know now. Maybe write that down. This can also serve as a template for guiding future actions - like how to pick your next apartment.

See if you then can forgive others for their immaturity. Forgive yourself for any mistakes you might have made. Try to see if you can transform your attitudes and your approach to things in a way so that this won't repeat, and if you can manage that, realise that there has indeed been important learning - no matter how the challenging and stressful the situation was, if you can walk out of it valueing yourself enough to properly protect yourself in the future and taking care of yourself better, then you have accomplished a big thing.

Take care,
Oliver

niki123
24th September 2010, 12:03 PM
Yes Oliver,I can understand why people are the way they are but once you understand it you want to stop it.The problem is that some people don't want to change for the better and take great pleasure in screwing others.Since rent is so expensive here in Ny and I don't make enough money I don't have much choice about who's my landlord and by that I mean it's whoever would take us.Unless I move in with somebody and get married again I'm really screwed. :(

Hello, niki123.

You could start lessening the anger by seeing that the harm others are causing you is because of their immaturity. They don't know better, not from the heart. Only if you know better in your heart you can act better. You notice this disparity as you know better and don't act the same. Acknowledge this and accept your own inner knowledge.

Then think about the situation at hand, all the separate ongoing dramas and crisis. What do they have in common? How could you have prevented them? Were there early signs or messages you've ignored? What kind of behavioural change could prevent this from occuring again?

Then visualise having acted like that in the past. How you would have acted back then if you knew what you know now. Maybe write that down. This can also serve as a template for guiding future actions - like how to pick your next apartment.

See if you then can forgive others for their immaturity. Forgive yourself for any mistakes you might have made. Try to see if you can transform your attitudes and your approach to things in a way so that this won't repeat, and if you can manage that, realise that there has indeed been important learning - no matter how the challenging and stressful the situation was, if you can walk out of it valueing yourself enough to properly protect yourself in the future and taking care of yourself better, then you have accomplished a big thing.

Take care,
Oliver

Korpo
24th September 2010, 01:49 PM
Maybe NY is the wrong town for you? What's tying you to it?

Cheers,
Oliver

niki123
25th September 2010, 04:41 AM
Well,my mother,my 2 oldest children and possibly my future significant other ? Lol! I had a really weird graphic dream this morning after a very listless night as in sleeping ,yet not sleeping.Does that make any sense ?Yieks! :?

Maybe NY is the wrong town for you? What's tying you to it?

Cheers,
Oliver

Korpo
25th September 2010, 08:49 AM
Hello, niki123.

So, okay, moving to another town is not an option. Not even upstate or somewhere else in the tristate area? You don't have to live in NYC itself to keep in touch with people unless you want to see them every day.

So - your current apartment sucks, and because of the landlord there's little chance of improvement. So you need a new apartment, I guess.

Lay down what qualities the new apartment should have. Lay down a range of size that would be acceptable, a range for the cost, any other requirements - like being allowed to keep a pet, a good landlord, close to a park or a subway exit, etc. Write this down.

Now, before you go to sleep, ask your dreams (out loud) to help you purge any obstacles in your mind that hinder you in finding a better place to live.

Then, put into place actions to find that new apartment. Read the newspaper ads, craigslist, let friends know you're looking, visit prospective apartments, scour the internet.

Every time you find something that didn't quite fit look if you can update your requirements. Every time you miss out on one ask yourself how you can modify your approach. Don't be afraid to go back to earlier choices, either. The apartment I now live in was the first I looked at, but only after I met the landlords I knew it is the right one.

Try to do your best not to get depressed or angry or pity yourself during this process. Don't give in to worrying too much. Be ready for surprises.

Cheers,
Oliver

niki123
25th September 2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks Oliver!I know better this time not to get depressed while looking for an apartment.

Hello, niki123.

So, okay, moving to another town is not an option. Not even upstate or somewhere else in the tristate area? You don't have to live in NYC itself to keep in touch with people unless you want to see them every day.

So - your current apartment sucks, and because of the landlord there's little chance of improvement. So you need a new apartment, I guess.

Lay down what qualities the new apartment should have. Lay down a range of size that would be acceptable, a range for the cost, any other requirements - like being allowed to keep a pet, a good landlord, close to a park or a subway exit, etc. Write this down.

Now, before you go to sleep, ask your dreams (out loud) to help you purge any obstacles in your mind that hinder you in finding a better place to live.

Then, put into place actions to find that new apartment. Read the newspaper ads, craigslist, let friends know you're looking, visit prospective apartments, scour the internet.

Every time you find something that didn't quite fit look if you can update your requirements. Every time you miss out on one ask yourself how you can modify your approach. Don't be afraid to go back to earlier choices, either. The apartment I now live in was the first I looked at, but only after I met the landlords I knew it is the right one.

Try to do your best not to get depressed or angry or pity yourself during this process. Don't give in to worrying too much. Be ready for surprises.

Cheers,
Oliver