PDA

View Full Version : Projection from lucid dream?

TheGeoffalope
16th March 2006, 08:41 PM
Hey everybody

The other night I had an experience I thought was interesting. I was having a series of strong lucid dreams about a week ago. In one of the lucid dreams I stated that I wanted to go to a 'higher astral realm or something'. Then I looked into a mirror in my dream and I saw a golden light coming from my brow. Then I vaugley remember seeing a kaleidoscope of colors all over before me while being lucid -- it was neat...I felt bodyless but yet my ego was still there. I think I may have projected at this point, I'm not sure. I have no memory of making an exit.

I remember I just found myself in this tunnel like thing. The walls/floor looked very smooth - like it was eroded by water. At first the walls were red but as I went along (it felt like I was in a small current) the walls changed colors. In every colored section I saw a path out of the tunnel. The walls were all covered in golden symbols. For lack of something better to do I hung a right at a purple exit. This area just seemed to be a little nook when I got there. I sort of just stood there for a little bit then touched one of the symbols. It glowed for a little bit then I became aware of something moving in the tunnel. I then saw it go by the exit and turn directly towards me. It was black in color and had no distinct form. As I am kinda new at this whole thing I got scared and sort of absorbed myself through the floor to escape. After that I have no other memories.

The next morning when I woke up I was looking through Astral Dynamics to see if there was anything that remotely described what I experienced. I found a section on astral navigation -- particularly tubes that sounded a lot like what I experienced. So that led me to believe it was a projection. However, the fact that I had no memory of exiting my body leads me to believe it was a part of my lucid dream.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this or experienced an astral navigational tube thingamajig?

CFTraveler
16th March 2006, 08:53 PM
I have- very similar to yours, except for the black thing coming at you and the symbols. It's possible you blacked out at the 'exit'- that does happen.

TheGeoffalope
16th March 2006, 09:45 PM
What about at the exit point of the tunnel? Did you experience it to be a closed off little nook? That part kind of confused me...it was sort of a dead end for me.