PDA

View Full Version : Hey

VERY
23rd September 2010, 08:42 PM
From London

I became totally astral obsessed around this April.. I started reading loads of books/articles (including Astral Dynamics..which is excellent btw) trying to get my first concious exit projection, which I still haven't given up on!

So yeah I have been browsing this forum for a short while now and have found it all really helpful, thanks to many of CFTraveler's posts :)

Anyway, I have decided show myself after a little experience that happened only few hours ago; I was meditating a little and managed to activate my chakras, this time I decided to focus a bit more on the brow centre and I started to feel a new sensation, almost like a wind turbine had just started spinning over my brow.
I maintained this state, still focusing on the whole body and after a while it all naturally came to an end, as usual.

So I decided to go for a little lie down, as soon as I placed my head on the pillow a massive 'high' sensation came over me and my body naturally started with the heavy vibrations and a rocking sensation, I was also hearing audio hallucinations; the sound of various watches ticking at once.
After it hit me what was happening I tried all I could to maintain this state and make an exit. I first just focused on feeling myself float up which didn't really make any difference and was just making my physical body tense so I tried the rope technique but the same thing happened. I then tried various different things for about half an hour but the vibrations/audio hallucinations just slowed down and eventually stopped.

I am pleased that im making progress seeing as I haven't got that far before, although I feel like ive missed a great opportunity..
Although im sure there will be many more to come.

If anyone has any advice for me I would be very grateful

Peace

CFTraveler
23rd September 2010, 09:27 PM
Hi and welcome, Very. And, thanks for the part about my posts. :)
I just got back from the dentist, so I don't really have any advice, just an observation- it seems that you were having a third eye projection, and an exit technique was probably not necessary- just a 'leaning into' the sensation, or a focusing on any visuals may have 'sucked you in'.
Of course, I could be wrong.
:wink:

baalixan
23rd September 2010, 10:06 PM
welcome.

i agree with cftraveler. that tends to be the most common sort of projection for me, and i just focus on 'feeling' the sensations and increasing them. after some time i either have a gap in my awareness and end up projected out of my body(i think this is the 'sucked in' that CF mentioned), or somewhere entirely different...or the sensations continue till a point that its almost too much then stop altogether and there is this strange calm, i no longer have awareness of my body, but am aware of myself, i feel weightless and detatched. at that point an exit technique isn't neccisary either, i just kinda naturally move away...its getting further than just 'out' where it gets weird for me but thats just me.

VERY
24th September 2010, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the feedback :D I will try it again later and if the same thing happens I will just go with it.
I think my problem was trying too hard