PDA

View Full Version : lucky to be alive. please help

okie
28th September 2010, 05:35 PM
This morning at work I got my face smashed between a pipe and forklift via another forklift shanking the pipe.

I lost the roof of my mouth, some teeth, and got scarred up on the forehead.

Time to take my lessons out of this deal and see what kind of healing I can conjure up. Suggestions? Mostly in a lot of pain. Any "NEW" tips?

I ask that most of all you pray for the people close to me. They aren't very open minded and are very "old world" people. So is there a way I can cancel out their negativity towards my situation?

thank you

image is kind of graphic..

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8756/102757.jpg

CFTraveler
28th September 2010, 06:39 PM
Wow.
I will send some healing energy to you and a prayer for you and yours.

Ouroboros
28th September 2010, 07:03 PM
You lost the roof of your mouth!?? Owwwwww.......

Normally my stock answer for every situation is "punch it in the face," but that somehow doesn't seem appropriate here...

On a more helpful note, try staying present with the pain. Don't avoid it, but be aware of it and accept its presence. If you're concerned about your relative's negativity, do some psychic shielding to protect yourself.

turbulenceadams
28th September 2010, 08:08 PM
Holy Jebus that looks really sore! I know guys who have lost fingers in similar accidents. Gosh I'm really sorry for you.
Why would those close to you be negative about you being involved in an accident that has really beaten you up?
You look like you've got real fighting spirit and a good sense of humour. I hope you heal up well.

ButterflyWoman
29th September 2010, 09:10 AM
try staying present with the pain. Don't avoid it, but be aware of it and accept its presence.
Agreed. The more you struggle against it, the more uncomfortable it is. The specific thing I was given when I was in utterly excruciating physical pain (this was some years ago, mind you) was to "embrace the pain". I found that if I went INTO it and just let it BE, it sort of transformed into... well, still pain, but not the same kind of pain. More like, I was aware of it, but I wasn't being overwhelmed by it (hard to explain, but it works).

Go into it, don't fight it, don't struggle against it, and try not to judge it (i.e., pain is bad). Pain just is. Don't label it or fight it. You'll feel better (and it's an extremely useful technique to know).

That being said, I'll send you positive energy and love, and my sincere and deep wish for your absolute and perfect healing, plus enrichment in lessons learned. I love you, I honour you, and I create for you healing and wholeness. And so it is.

As for the negativity from relatives, basic psychic shielding is probably the easiest and best thing to do, and stop listening to them. No matter what negative stuff they spew out, let it bounce off the sheilding, and do not take the bait. When you start to interact with them on their level, that's when you get hooked in. Just nod and pretend you have a headache (or, well, you probably WILL have a headache...) and let it go and let them go on in their negative ways. It's nothing to do with you, only with them.

Keep us posted, okay?

okie
29th September 2010, 02:50 PM
thank you for your love.

I woke up this morning feeling so grateful that I got away with what I did without dying or seriously injuring my brain. I just remember thinking that I had crushed my skull or worse, and that all of the blood gushing out my mouth and forehead was from the interior. All the way to the hospital I just had my hands over my head and ran energy and good thoughts into it. I was so shocked when they told me it wasn't as bad as it should have been. I've felt in the back of my mind for some while that I would have to use all of these healing modalities to save my life soon. Maybe I shouldn't have held onto that believe, but I am learning from this so I don't have to repeat it. I keep telling myself I am the luckiest man alive and it helps.

I'm going into the ortho this morning to see how much of my mouth we can salvage. Wish me luck.

God Bless!

Tutor
29th September 2010, 03:32 PM
I ask that most of all you pray for the people close to me. They aren't very open minded and are very "old world" people. So is there a way I can cancel out their negativity towards my situation?

as far as your injurys go, you seem fine, "You're alive!". just needing time to heal up.

but, in this remark above is ungratefulness, the adding of injury even as you have survived injury thanking God. Is there no godliness in your parents that need be thanked. Where is this God, if merely a Thought, then is this God real in real life.

but, you do ask us to pray for them, and I do. i pray that for them, that their son would see them without injurious eyes, to see the two that without they, he wouldn't even be celebrating having survived a perhaps fatal injury.

"old world" is that which cannot see, and being blind would add negativity to what otherwise is everybit positive for growth. i suggest that the "old world" is merely a false belief in your own mind, that these parents love you beyond measure, and their responses stem from that pure love.

love is ageless

any perceived negativity is within YOU, and only you can cancel it out, so that with your own mind opened, you with sight feel with your heart to see very Love in your midst. lil one, love is not a negative. therefore, search yourself out to see why this unconditional love freely given to you would cause you negativity within yourself, and you will surely find the fault within yourself as a "spewing" belief that has absolutely no founding in your relative reality.

tim

okie
29th September 2010, 03:51 PM
thank you tim. wise words taken to heart.