PDA

View Full Version : The Eye of Ra

sono
5th October 2010, 03:55 AM
I have just downloaded & read this e-book by Truman Cash (as well as his first book, both available here: http://www.matrixrevealed.com/

It's not badly written, in my opinion; very little "journalese", but I'm feeling that he hasn't got the whole picture . . . .I don't like dismissing anything as simply "fear based" because, fearful or not, it may just be factual - he maintains, for example, that chakra work binds one more closely to the body; he recalls a time when he was a "free spirit", touring the universe. . . .speaks of the dangers of approaching the "foggy white lights" as these are stations where one is inserted into a body again & endelessly recycled/reincarnated. To me it sounds as if he was experiencing some negative entities in the lower astral, but he mentions leaving his body during actual physical abductions, so I'm not sure. Would be interested to hear what others make of his experiences - he seems open to discussion, too. It doesn't tie in with my personal experiences, but then, I always argue with myself that personal perceptions are not necessarily reliable either. . . .

sleeper
5th October 2010, 04:31 AM
i've only browsed the books; perhaps i'll read them in full later once i have time, but my main impression overall is that he has made a sincere effort to overcome his challenges, tell his story in a coherent and fluid fashion, explain his point of view and challenge his own and his reader's assumptions about everything.

So i say hats off to him for his efforts. even though he's not revealing much to me, i think think that his work in composing those online books propelled him forward considerably in his own spiritual and intellectual progress and i wish him the best on his personal path of exploration and self realization. And I hope it's fun for him too.